What percentage of white america is racist?

.. Some companies just don't hire blacks....

Which ones, specifically?
Mine.

Also when I was in college I was a bellman at a Hilton. I saw corporations all the time come in and every employee was white. Some had 1 token but too many had zero

So, you were an illogical little idiot then just as you are now. It's too bad you lack the facility to even realize why your conclusion is fallacious.
Tell me

.... see why whites don't want blacks moving to our neighborhoods. ....

"Our"? Who told you that you speak for "whites"?
What city and state do you live in? Like I'm sure people in Arizona have a different opinion of Mexicans than people here in Michigan. I'm sure people here aren't aware of how some cities in America resemble Mexican towns. Do you live in Vermont or Kansas?

... Do you live in Vermont or Kansas?

No, and I don't care where you live.
Real easy to say a white metro detroiter is racist for not wanting to live near ghettos when you yourself don't live near one.

And if you do, like jroc, love living in Detroit, God bless ya. Do you? What state do you live in?

You know who's racist? Hawaiians. They hate us howleys

You know who's racist? ...

Yes, the weak-minded of all 'races.'
If a nice black or if nice blacks move in I don't have a problem with that. I'm the first one to welcome and befriend them. Im sorry I'm being honest when I tell you most of the times I should have kept my distance.

And I'm just thinking out loud asshole. Why are you only able to tell someone they're racist but you can't explain why. You've already said I'm a racist. Now explain why.

Because we have a lot of cheap apartments in my city and lots of $12 factory jobs. So blacks have moved out of Detroit and to our neighborhoods. And I'd be fine with that if they didn't bring the ghetto with them. Sorry just being honest. If you'd like to discuss I would love to discuss with you but most likely you will only make a snarky comment back to me.

You're a conversation buzz kill. A thread killer.

If a nice black or if nice blacks move in I don't have a problem with that. I'm the first one to welcome and befriend them. Im sorry I'm being honest when I tell you most of the times I should have kept my distance.

And I'm just thinking out loud asshole. Why are you only able to tell someone they're racist but you can't explain why. You've already said I'm a racist. Now explain why.

Because we have a lot of cheap apartments in my city and lots of $12 factory jobs. So blacks have moved out of Detroit and to our neighborhoods. And I'd be fine with that if they didn't bring the ghetto with them. Sorry just being honest. ......

What a racist douchebag idiot.

Because we have a lot of cheap apartments in my city and lots of $12 factory jobs. So blacks have moved out of Detroit and to our neighborhoods. And I'd be fine with that if they didn't bring the ghetto with them. Sorry just being honest. ......

See!

See!

I see - everyone sees - that you are a racist idiot.

You should be a blogger.

See!

Why? thread/conversation killer

See!

But I don't see why maybe you could help me see

Lots of whites think just like Sealy. Most wont tell the truth if they consider themselves liberal.

Forum List

Back