What percentage of white america is racist?

.... I think black people need to get over it......

And who the fuck are you to say?

You're always whining, chink.

?????????
We don't even know your position. Why don't you tell us what you think.

A. So you didn't like me saying blacks need to get over it. What are you saying? What is your opinion? Please explain

Are you black?
If we have to wait for blacks to realize and admit they need to get over it, how long do you think we will be waiting?

And do you disagree? Do they not need to get over it? And explain you fucking baboon

?????????

You're always attacking people, what's the deal? :D
And that's all he has to say? Who am I to say blacks need to get over it? I'm a fucking guy on a message board.

And if I'm wrong can unkoretard explain to us why? I bet he cant

Take it easy on the poor fella. :biggrin:
I've asked him repeatedly to stop replying the way he does. He is a God damn thread killer.

?????????

You're always attacking people, what's the deal? :D
And that's all he has to say? Who am I to say blacks need to get over it? I'm a fucking guy on a message board.

And if I'm wrong can unkoretard explain to us why? I bet he cant

Take it easy on the poor fella. :biggrin:
Look, see? Conversation stopped flowing. Unkotard is as much a thread detailer as chrisl

As a side note, when is Nigeria going to be deemed "too black" like Norway is deemed "too white"? When will Ghana be asked to have a minority representative in the Miss Universe pageant like France was?

Stop whining. Why would Nigeria be deemed too Black? :laugh:
So tonight in Michigan there was such a big democratic turnout black precincts ran out of democratic ballots.

Who says Snyder and the flint water crisis wasn't going to hurt Republicans.

The people I hired were hired based on their MQ's, & their ability to write clearly and communicate with a large demographic; their proven ability to get alone with others and get to work on time consistently. I did not hire anyone do to their ethnicity, color, place of birth or gender.

Did we make mistakes? Sure, but LE personal are very well supervised during their first year on the job, and it was rare but not uncommon that I asked for the badge of those who did not have the right stuff. They, being on probation, had no repeal rights.

Hiring based on merit is how a free and just society operated.

BUT you were just advocating for consent decrees and other racial quota systems. These hire based on group affiliation rather than on merit.

The people I hired were hired based on their MQ's, & their ability to write clearly and communicate with a large demographic; their proven ability to get alone with others and get to work on time consistently. I did not hire anyone do to their ethnicity, color, place of birth or gender.

Did we make mistakes? Sure, but LE personal are very well supervised during their first year on the job, and it was rare but not uncommon that I asked for the badge of those who did not have the right stuff. They, being on probation, had no repeal rights.

BUT you were just advocating for consent decrees and other racial quota systems. These hire based on group affiliation rather than on merit.
That means the US still hasnt become a free and just society. Whites had white only affirmative action for 450 years.

What percentage of black America is racist?

Likely 70+ percent.
I understand why the Jews don't like Germans but why did the Germans hate Jews? Rhetorical question. The point is, I understand why black people hate whites. It's justified.

So, racism and hate is OK with you?
Its ok with you so how is that different?

You are stupid AND racist, tough break for you asshole.

Likely 70+ percent.
I understand why the Jews don't like Germans but why did the Germans hate Jews? Rhetorical question. The point is, I understand why black people hate whites. It's justified.

He has good reason to be. I also agree he and his people need to get over it and stop making excuses, but I do see his points. Denying his points makes you look like an ignorant white racist schlub.

Likely 70+ percent.

You avoided answering the question. Couldnt think up a good response eh?

Likely 70+ percent.

He has good reason to be. I also agree he and his people need to get over it and stop making excuses, but I do see his points. Denying his points makes you look like an ignorant white racist schlub.

Here's a clue for you: he made no points at all.

Likely 70+ percent.

Hey stupid racist, here's a clue for YOU: it isn't ok with me so your stupid question deserved no answer.

Just because you lack the intellect to see the points doesnt mean they were not made.

Hey stupid racist, here's a clue for YOU: it isn't ok with me so your stupid question deserved no answer.
I gave your stupid question an answer and posed the same question back to you. If you think your original question was stupid then I'd suggest you stop asking stupid question.

Just because you lack the intellect to see the points doesnt mean they were not made.

Why am I talking to an idiot racist?

Good bye

if-you-voted-for-obama-because-hes-black-youre-a-racist.jpg.cf.jpg

Why am I talking to an idiot racist?

Good bye
Because you are an idiot?

Take it easy and relax, I hate no negro although they have large black balls between his legs but I have a father and a brother to my dad and they hate negrous with big balls.

Yes, I am racist and my two old men are Nazism from Finland ....

Take it easy and relax, I hate no negro although they have large black balls between his legs but I have a father and a brother to my dad and they hate negrous with big balls.

Yes, I am racist and my two old men are Nazism from Finland ....
Did they assist in the sterilization of Black people during the Holocaust?

Now I am normalthinking with Hard Rock etc but my father are Nazism .... I change me today from racist to normalthinking ....

Consider that the kinds of jobs we are talking about aren't high skilled jobs. So merit has nothing to do with it. Some companies just don't hire blacks.

But some of that is they had a bad experience with black employees. High turnover, not good workers, always late, stealing, being sued for racism

Forum List

Back