What percentage of white america is racist?

I wish people would stop using the term "people of color", it is a purely exclusionary term that has no legitimacy whatsoever.
Actually its descriptive of those that can produce melanin in their skin to produce the various beautiful shades of brown.

I always wondered why whites called Black people colored. It was weird when whites are the ones that turn blue when cold, green when sick, grey when dead, and red when someone slaps the shit out of one of them.
So, you agree that albinos of all races are not "people of color", and white people are....
No. I think white people should be called colored and other people should be called people of color.
Even the albinos with no "color"?
No. They should be called albinos.
Albinism is a condition which inhibits the production of melanin, making that person colorless.

White people have color in their skin, African albinos don't.

"People of color" is a bullshit exclusionary term.

Actually its descriptive of those that can produce melanin in their skin to produce the various beautiful shades of brown.

I always wondered why whites called Black people colored. It was weird when whites are the ones that turn blue when cold, green when sick, grey when dead, and red when someone slaps the shit out of one of them.
So, you agree that albinos of all races are not "people of color", and white people are....
No. I think white people should be called colored and other people should be called people of color.
Albinism is a condition which inhibits the production of melanin, making that person colorless.

I think you are confused. I said albinos should be called albinos. People of color is the term for everyone that isnt white. Colored should be the term for white people since they change colors alot on a daily basis.

I think you are confused. I said albinos should be called albinos. People of color is the term for everyone that isnt white. Colored should be the term for white people since they change colors alot on a daily basis.
Yes, I know you are an inbred idiot.

I was just educating the people on here with a working brain on why the term "people of color" was racist and nonsensical.

Ah you're one of those who think blacks are incapable of being racist

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theory notwithstanding, "affirmative action" IS institutional racism.
I guess that could be true since white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

Do you have evidence for your opinion about White Women and AA?

Do you understand that "consent decrees" have replaced AA? The goal is to have Regional Demographics represented in the local work force. The process is to recruit, advise and motivate, not give a job to someone unqualified nor to establish quotas.
Bullshit.

The regional demographics are only used when they are deemed satisfactory. In states that are deemed "too white", the national demographics or the demographics of the nearest big city are used.

"Diversity" efforts always fuck over white people, always.

You are full of shit! You have no idea what the meaning of the consent decree is, or that it is promulgated by cities, counties and special districts too. Why lie? Does the truth cause you cognitive dissonance? Do you even cogitate?

I have a good idea that you've been fucked over, and not because some women or person of color got a special break. Your attitude wouldn't get you a passing score in any interview, unless the panel doing the interview were all wearing flour sack hats.

You are full of shit! You have no idea what the meaning of the consent decree is, or that it is promulgated by cities, counties and special districts too. Why lie? Does the truth cause you cognitive dissonance? Do you even cogitate?

I have a good idea that you've been fucked over, and not because some women or person of color got a special break. Your attitude wouldn't get you a passing score in any interview, unless the panel doing the interview were all wearing flour sack hats.

So you are hiring people based on the color of their skin, rather than their suitability for the job.

But that's not institutional racism because OBAMA AKBAR....

Yes, I know you are an inbred idiot.

I was just educating the people on here with a working brain on why the term "people of color" was racist and nonsensical.
I'm Black so genetically I cant be inbred like you.

You need to educate yourself before attempting to educate others. As it is you seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension. :laugh:

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theory notwithstanding, "affirmative action" IS institutional racism.
I guess that could be true since white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

Do you understand that "consent decrees" have replaced AA? The goal is to have Regional Demographics represented in the local work force. The process is to recruit, advise and motivate, not give a job to someone unqualified nor to establish quotas.
Bullshit.

The regional demographics are only used when they are deemed satisfactory. In states that are deemed "too white", the national demographics or the demographics of the nearest big city are used.

You have no clue about what is really going on, or you just don't care. Obama has publicly stated that he will "diversify" every neighborhood that doesn't meet the standards(the ever changing standards),and everyone knows which neighborhoods he is talking about.

There are no efforts to actually diversify black areas or Hispanic areas or Asian areas, despite the fact that areas with a majority non-white population tend to be much less racially diverse.

As a side note, when is Nigeria going to be deemed "too black" like Norway is deemed "too white"? When will Ghana be asked to have a minority representative in the Miss Universe pageant like France was?

Bullshit.

PTWB is pretty transparent. He is a low hanging fruit white guy that votes against his best interests and has been manipulated into believing his poverty is because some woman or Black guy took his job. He doesnt get it that his personal hygiene and attitude turns people off.

As a side note, when is Nigeria going to be deemed "too black" like Norway is deemed "too white"? When will Ghana be asked to have a minority representative in the Miss Universe pageant like France was?

Stop whining. Why would Nigeria be deemed too Black? :laugh:
Because it is much blacker than Norway is white, so by the standards of diversity enforced on western nations it should be called "too black".

Because it is much blacker than Norway is white, so by the standards of diversity enforced on western nations it should be called "too black".
Who is enforcing diversity on Norway? What you white boys do in your countries is your business. Stop whining. We dont pay attention to what you cave monkeys want.
laugh.gif

Who is enforcing diversity on Norway? What you white boys do in your countries is your business. Stop whining. We dont pay attention to what you cave monkeys want.
laugh.gif
Well of course you don't, everybody knows that white people are the most progressive and least racist population in the world, and black people are easily among the most racist.

This is why the time for self loathing white liberals is running out, there is nothing "progressive" about blatant self hatred.

laugh.gif
Well of course you don't, everybody knows that white people are the most progressive and least racist population in the world, and black people are easily among the most racist.

This is why the time for self loathing white liberals is running out, there is nothing "progressive" about blatant self hatred.
I guess thats why there is racism in so many white countries. Because whites are progressive and non racist.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess thats why there is racism in so many white countries. Because whites are progressive and non racist.
laugh.gif
There are no progressives in non-white countries.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There are no progressives in non-white countries.
If that were true europeans would still be living in caves.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back