What percentage of white america is racist?

100% of guno, Dannypussy, asslickius, dotcum, bobo, mcgarret, Marylandloser, shitshisdpeedoes, meatball, and 52nd street.
I'm sure you live in a ghetto.

Would you like a black boy dating your 17 year old daughter Unkotare?
Of course not. He almost ruptured an artery when I told him about one of my Korean girlfriends. :laugh:
He says he isn't Asian. .......

Because I'm not. You seem to be obsessed with this fact.

100% of guno, Dannypussy, asslickius, dotcum, bobo, mcgarret, Marylandloser, shitshisdpeedoes, meatball, and 52nd street.
I'm sure you live in a ghetto.

Would you like a black boy dating your 17 year old daughter Unkotare?
Of course not. He almost ruptured an artery when I told him about one of my Korean girlfriends. :laugh:
He says he isn't Asian. .......

Because I'm not. You seem to be obsessed with this fact.
If youre not Asian then you must want to be really badly.
laugh.gif

These guys aren't........YET. Take a tour group from Shitcago or Hotlanta to visit there and that will surely change in a few hours
274e70237d50c310970d61440971597c.jpg

Is it 50%? Is it 5% Is it 95%?
Whatever it is it's about the same as the percentage of blacks who are racist

yokie dokie. :cuckoo:
Ah you're one of those who think blacks are incapable of being racist

No, I think he's one of those people who dont fall for your made up bullshit
What did I make up?

That blacks and whites are equally racist?

That's a fact Jack

For those people of color who wish to ferret out all those white "racists", here are a few operating principles I would suggest implementing.

1 -- make everything about race with absolutely no exceptions.

2 -- assume that all people of various races should exhibit specific qualities.

3 -- take no responsibility at all for your actions and behavior while attributing any of your failings to a racist system.

4 -- Adopt complete double standards, with one standard for the brothers and another standard for whitey.

5 -- walk around with an enormous chip on your shoulder, acting incredibly rudely towards all white people you meet because they be the man that's holding you down, yo.

6 -- when encountering the aforementioned white man, gauge their reaction to your rudeness and assign anything short of complete, sniveling deference and apologies for all their "privilege" as a racist act.

Just follow these simple steps, folks, and you are sure to find lots and LOTS of white racists.

happy hunting!
I wish people would stop using the term "people of color", it is a purely exclusionary term that has no legitimacy whatsoever.
Actually its descriptive of those that can produce melanin in their skin to produce the various beautiful shades of brown.

I always wondered why whites called Black people colored. It was weird when whites are the ones that turn blue when cold, green when sick, grey when dead, and red when someone slaps the shit out of one of them.
So, you agree that albinos of all races are not "people of color", and white people are....

yokie dokie. :cuckoo:

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theory notwithstanding, "affirmative action" IS institutional racism.
I guess that could be true since white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

Do you have evidence for your opinion about White Women and AA?

Do you understand that "consent decrees" have replaced AA? The goal is to have Regional Demographics represented in the local work force. The process is to recruit, advise and motivate, not give a job to someone unqualified nor to establish quotas.
Bullshit.

The regional demographics are only used when they are deemed satisfactory. In states that are deemed "too white", the national demographics or the demographics of the nearest big city are used.

"Diversity" efforts always fuck over white people, always.

For those people of color who wish to ferret out all those white "racists", here are a few operating principles I would suggest implementing.

3 -- take no responsibility at all for your actions and behavior while attributing any of your failings to a racist system.

4 -- Adopt complete double standards, with one standard for the brothers and another standard for whitey.

5 -- walk around with an enormous chip on your shoulder, acting incredibly rudely towards all white people you meet because they be the man that's holding you down, yo.

6 -- when encountering the aforementioned white man, gauge their reaction to your rudeness and assign anything short of complete, sniveling deference and apologies for all their "privilege" as a racist act.

Just follow these simple steps, folks, and you are sure to find lots and LOTS of white racists.

happy hunting!
I wish people would stop using the term "people of color", it is a purely exclusionary term that has no legitimacy whatsoever.
Actually its descriptive of those that can produce melanin in their skin to produce the various beautiful shades of brown.

I always wondered why whites called Black people colored. It was weird when whites are the ones that turn blue when cold, green when sick, grey when dead, and red when someone slaps the shit out of one of them.
So, you agree that albinos of all races are not "people of color", and white people are....
No. I think white people should be called colored and other people should be called people of color.

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theory notwithstanding, "affirmative action" IS institutional racism.
I guess that could be true since white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

Do you understand that "consent decrees" have replaced AA? The goal is to have Regional Demographics represented in the local work force. The process is to recruit, advise and motivate, not give a job to someone unqualified nor to establish quotas.
Bullshit.

The regional demographics are only used when they are deemed satisfactory. In states that are deemed "too white", the national demographics or the demographics of the nearest big city are used.

Poor poor white people. They always get fucked over.if there is a non racist society. No wonder they had 400 years of unfettered affirmative action. :laugh:

Bullshit.

Poor poor white people. They always get fucked over.if there is a non racist society. No wonder they had 400 years of unfettered affirmative action. :laugh:
In a non-racist society white people would be dominating everything because we are the majority of the western world.

happy hunting!

No. I think white people should be called colored and other people should be called people of color.
Even the albinos with no "color"?

happy hunting!

perhaps if the racists didn't cheer every time a black kid gets killed....

:cuckoo:

happy hunting!

Even the albinos with no "color"?
No. They should be called albinos.

happy hunting!

You certainly do have quite the active imagination.

happy hunting!

You must have an active imagination if youre thinking people are looking for white racists instead of just laughing at them when they appear.

Bullshit.

In a non-racist society white people would be dominating everything because we are the majority of the western world.
If that was true then they wouldnt have made sure they stacked the deck with a 400 year head start in a racist society.
laugh.gif

happy hunting!

You must have an active imagination if youre thinking people are looking for white racists instead of just laughing at them when they appear.
A "racist" in your hateful little world is simply any white person who dares to reject the fact that you hate whitey.

happy hunting!

A "racist" in your hateful little world is simply any white person who dares to reject the fact that you hate whitey.
Nope. A racist in my world is any cave monkey that dislikes me and thinks they are superior due to their inferiority complex. BTW I dont hate whitey. I have a child thats half white and I get along with most white women just fine.

Forum List

Back