What percentage of white america is racist?

To everyone who read that idiotic post of yours saying that in the past few decades there have been black men taken from their families and sold across state lines
So no one? I never said any Black men were sold across state lines.

I forgot you are incapable of following a conversation except in the most literal sense
I forgot you cant read and make implications that are not there.

Try again

I don't have to convince you that you are wrong I already know it since I and I alone am privy to my state of mind when I wrote the post

You are having a hard time following along and are blaming it on me
I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm just laughing at your attempt to use MLK to further your point like I would fall for it. :laugh:

I'm glad you find your own inability to understand what I was saying funny I think it's hilarious so it seems we can agree on something after all
I find you funny. I find my ability to overstand awe inspiring.

Now that's funny

You can't even understand a simple metaphor
Yes you are funny. If you learned how to read at some point in time I might take you seriously.

Yes I will not make the mistake again that you might be smart enough to use sarcasm

To everyone who read that idiotic post of yours saying that in the past few decades there have been black men taken from their families and sold across state lines

I forgot you are incapable of following a conversation except in the most literal sense

Try again
No need to hit the target twice.

Try again

You didn't hit it once

I admitted my mistake of thinking you were smart enough to use sarcasm I won't do that again

I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm just laughing at your attempt to use MLK to further your point like I would fall for it. :laugh:

I'm glad you find your own inability to understand what I was saying funny I think it's hilarious so it seems we can agree on something after all

Now that's funny

Yes you are funny. If you learned how to read at some point in time I might take you seriously.

Yes I will not make the mistake again that you might be smart enough to use sarcasm
Thinking isnt a mistake. The fact that you believe that to be true is amusing but sad as well.

Now that's funny

Thinking isnt a mistake. The fact that you believe that to be true is amusing but sad as well.

Ok Mr Literal

Try again

You didn't hit it once

I admitted my mistake of thinking you were smart enough to use sarcasm I won't do that again
Yes I pegged your issue the first time. No matter how hard you attempt to convince me I didnt get it correct you will fail like you did when you tried to use MLK to get your point across.

Now that's funny

Ok Mr Literal
Dont be upset. Just study harder before you attempt to talk to me.:itsok:

Try again

You didn't hit it once

Yes I pegged your issue the first time. No matter how hard you attempt to convince me I didnt get it correct you will fail like you did when you tried to use MLK to get your point across.
I know what I wrote and I know what I meant when I wrote it

You inferred incorrectly and you think a colorless society literally means everyone has no skin pigment

Now that's funny

Ok Mr Literal

That's funny

I was planning on dumbing it down for you with some ebonics and not using any metaphors to save you the embarrassment of misunderstanding them again

Try again

You didn't hit it once

You inferred incorrectly and you think a colorless society literally means everyone has no skin pigment
I know what you wrote and your feeble attempt to use MLK to give it credibility was amusing.

Try again

You didn't hit it once

I know what you wrote and your feeble attempt to use MLK to give it credibility was amusing.

Thank you the example of your inability to think beyond the literal

Ok Mr Literal

That's funny

I was planning on dumbing it down for you with some ebonics and not using any metaphors to save you the embarrassment of misunderstanding them again
If I were you I would master your native language before attempting to use Ebonics. You cant seem to converse in that at a proficient level as it is.

You didn't hit it once

Thank you the example of your inability to think beyond the literal
Thank you for amusing me with your miscue and subsequent attempt to cover it up.

Ok Mr Literal

That's funny

If I were you I would master your native language before attempting to use Ebonics. You cant seem to converse in that at a proficient level as it is.

Ebonics isn't anything too tough to master you just have to talk like a fucking idiot something you excel at I'll wager

Ok Mr Literal

That's funny

Ebonics isn't anything too tough to master you just have to talk like a fucking idiot something you excel at I'll wager
If standard english is hard for you then you have no hope at mastering Ebonics.

Ok Mr Literal

That's funny

Asslickius is a moron, of course, but don't delve into linguistics. You're no genius yourself.

Forum List

Back