What percentage of white america is racist?

Trump is s a birther

Says all we need to know
That's all you can remember.
Trump is not a real American

Real Americans don't advocate torture or killing the families of criminals
Some do. I think Israel punishes families of terrorists. Are you anti semetic?

And bush and Chaney approved of torture. Are you saying Chaney isn't American?
The focus is on Trump.

He's the threat to Hillary, not Bush and Cheney.
I went off on my family tonight supporting trump. I went into my lecture about how its not Obama's fault Americans aren't smart enough to vote in midterms and just like in 2010 when trump supporters don't show up in 2018 to vote out the bums who obstruct trump the next two years, just remember it's not trumps fault, it's ours for only voting every 4 years.

Had Obama supporters showed up in 2010 the GOP wouldn't control the Senate or house
They did. Ever here of Code Pink? Moveon.org? Occupy Wall Street?

Code Pink is almost caput, but the ACORN is the source of all of this mess. ACORN is Obama's invention. From there they created Occupy Wall Street, Blacklivesmatter, and any number of other racist groups.

Lets take a look at this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/opinion/07plissner.html

"Most significantly, General Powell would have won the race because of the support of white voters — Bill Clinton outpolled him 2 to 1 among the blacks surveyed. Among white voters, whom Senator Dole had carried very narrowly (too narrowly for him to win), General Powell clobbered the incumbent, 53 percent to 33 percent."

If we assume that most of those white voters who did NOT poll for Bill Clinton there, were NOT democrats then we see that the Right side of the partisan divide in the US is not racist or at least not very racist, if they are will to vote for a black man to be president.

And of course, nearly all of the other whites a few years later, ended up voting for Obama.

THe POSSIBLE size of the white racist vote looks to be pretty small.
How do Republicans feel about Powell today?

Many of them, such as myself, feel betrayed by his endorsement of Obama.

But that is irrelevant to the topic of white racism.

BEFORE the Republicans were betrayed by Powell, they were willing to vote for him to be President of the United States.

As demonstrated by the exit polls of whites.

If you also count the White Dems votes for Obama as evidence of whites being not racist,

There is not much room left in those numbers for very many racists whites.
Give me a break The modern day GOP is the same as the Dixiecrats. there is no way the GOP would vote a Black or Mexican or woman for that matter to the presidency. Well I could see if it was a white woman and married to a grand wizard of the KKK.

"Most significantly, General Powell would have won the race because of the support of white voters — Bill Clinton outpolled him 2 to 1 among the blacks surveyed. Among white voters, whom Senator Dole had carried very narrowly (too narrowly for him to win), General Powell clobbered the incumbent, 53 percent to 33 percent."

If we assume that most of those white voters who did NOT poll for Bill Clinton there, were NOT democrats then we see that the Right side of the partisan divide in the US is not racist or at least not very racist, if they are will to vote for a black man to be president.

And of course, nearly all of the other whites a few years later, ended up voting for Obama.

BEFORE the Republicans were betrayed by Powell, they were willing to vote for him to be President of the United States.

If you also count the White Dems votes for Obama as evidence of whites being not racist,

Sorry if Powell and Scott McClellan later admitted Gw was a huge failure but no worries you just throw anyone who's honest under the bus.

Powell disappointed you but not bush?

Disagreeing with Bush on policy is NOT how Powell betrayed us. Your opinion that Powell was honest is your opinion.

Which is all irrelevant to the topic.

Give me a break The modern day GOP is the same as the Dixiecrats. there is no way the GOP would vote a Black or Mexican or woman for that matter to the presidency. Well I could see if it was a white woman and married to a grand wizard of the KKK.

Scientifically conducted exit polls, the Gold Standard of Polling, say otherwise.

Sorry if Powell and Scott McClellan later admitted Gw was a huge failure but no worries you just throw anyone who's honest under the bus.

Disagreeing with Bush on policy is NOT how Powell betrayed us. Your opinion that Powell was honest is your opinion.

Big difference between being willing to vote for a token uncle tom rich sellout black who agrees with your political and economic policies and being sympathetic or having empathy towards the struggle of black people.

if-you-voted-for-obama-because-hes-black-youre-a-racist.jpg.cf.jpg

The image above is bullshit and only an ignorant person believes ethnocentric factors are = to racism.
I have to admit Americas free market capitalistic policies are anti American and don't care about poor Americans.

If companies don't like union dues the move to a red state. Don't move to Mexico or china.

Trump supporters get this thank god and so do us liberals.

A union company can't cry if the company moves to Mitch McConnell kentucky

Considering the history of labor in America, the Right to Work States may very well see strikes and the concomitant violence of the past if they do not learn from the development of organized labor and the growth of unions. Wages are not the only variable when it comes to working.
What else?

Beside wages, working conditions, schedules, retirement, advancement, equal opportunity, vacations, sick leave, training, parking, flex time, breaks and access to power above the first line supervisor.

It's coming to my attention that the poor and middle class are screwing themselves simply by not voting every 2 years. They don't realize voting is the most important thing they can do and really their only power. Its how the rich got richer and we all got poorer. We aren't smart enough to show up every 2 years. We are too stupid and lazy.

It's why the rich have never been richer and the American people took a huge step back.

It's not enough to vote for Obama/trump. They can't do it by themselves. You have to show up and vote out the obstructionists in the next midterm. Not reward them by staying home you stupid American sheep
Obama and Trump don't belong in the same sentence because they are ideological opposites. Maybe if you put Hillary and Obama together, you'd be accurate.

But comparing Trump to that asshole is an insult to our intelligence.
Obama could have accomplished great things if the people who voted for him in 2008&2012 were smart enough to show up in 2010&2014. But instead the GOP obstructionists were rewarded by low voter turnout.

Bernie supporters aren't smart enough to vote in 2018

I disagree. Bernie has touched a vital nerve, one which the GOP has yet to understand. Most of Sen. Sander's young supporters are University Students and most of them are above average in intelligence, some are retired and understand the power elite on Wall Street want to do away with Social Security so to profit from providing retirement services and earn enormous fees, and some, like me, who are well off care about our kids and their kids future if the GOP is able to change the USA into a Plutocracy more so than they have done so already.

The focus is on Trump.

I went off on my family tonight supporting trump. I went into my lecture about how its not Obama's fault Americans aren't smart enough to vote in midterms and just like in 2010 when trump supporters don't show up in 2018 to vote out the bums who obstruct trump the next two years, just remember it's not trumps fault, it's ours for only voting every 4 years.

Had Obama supporters showed up in 2010 the GOP wouldn't control the Senate or house

Code Pink is almost caput, but the ACORN is the source of all of this mess. ACORN is Obama's invention. From there they created Occupy Wall Street, Blacklivesmatter, and any number of other racist groups.

You really are purblind, likely a product of partisan bias. Did you sleep through the panic of Oct. 2008; the daily death reports from Iraq and the horror of many whose retirement was pushed back a decade do to the Great Recession?

Racist aka proud of their European heritage and willing to pass that to their children and not afraid to stand up to cultural marxism and degeneration of their society.

The focus is on Trump.

If they did show up in 2010, which they did not, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid would still be in charge. It isn't Obama's fault Republicans are the majority in both houses. I know you will say it is his fault but really it isn't. The people who voted in 2008 and 2012 didn't NOT show up in 2010 because they wanted the Republicans in charge. Same for 2014.

And if you say they did/do want Republicans in charge, you'll have to explain why none of these losers could even win the Republican nomination

Remember once you Republicans bragged how you had so many great choices and we only had 2 choices for president? I told you all your candidates sucked. Was I wrong? Was I lying?

Racist aka proud of their European heritage and willing to pass that to their children and not afraid to stand up to cultural marxism and degeneration of their society.

Above is an example of both an ignorant and emotional response, not thoughtful nor thought provoking - simply the stinking thinking of a member of the echo chamber.

Above is an example of both an ignorant and emotional response, not thoughtful nor thought provoking - simply the stinking thinking of a member of the echo chamber.
Above is an example of a cultural marxist CRYING because someone refuses to fill their kids heads with white guilt and propaganda. :)

Above is an example of a cultural marxist CRYING because someone refuses to fill their kids heads with white guilt and propaganda. :)

A far from original ^^^ ad hominem.

Your ignorance is best explained by your claim that all racists are of white European ancestry and are proud to be racists (I suspect you didn't think through you post) and your use of "cultural Marxism" is an echo of others who use this nonsensical phrase simply because it works as a pejorative for the narrow set of crazy right wingers.

[My kids (two sons) were raised to get along and judge their friends by factors other than race, religion and popularity. Both began work at age 12 by delivering the morning newspaper, as did I, collecting from customers and paying the bill. Both assisted children playing Little League Baseball in the Challenger Division and learned that helping others had intrinsic benefits to them too. Both played through High School Ball and are adults now, gainfully employed and responsible adults]

I have a hunch that your ignorance is not willful.

Which are the candidates in 2020 ????
Rubio when he matures.

Did you hear Rubio invented a new hot tub game called Marco Rubio Polo? That's where he covers his eyes and yells MARCO and everyone else gets out of the hot tub and goes to Trumps hot tub.

A lot different than the hot tub game he played in college.

Which are the candidates in 2020 ????

Watch for Gaven Newsom (Lt. Gov of CA); Kamala Harris (Atty. General of CA); Julian Castro (Sect. of Housing & Urban Development) to be in the running for the Democratic Nomination in 2020 (or VP if HRC wins this time, and if she does not run for a second term for POTUS).

Big difference between being willing to vote for a token uncle tom rich sellout black who agrees with your political and economic policies and being sympathetic or having empathy towards the struggle of black people.

Your odd view of Colin Powell is your issue, not mine nor any of the other tens of millions of republicans that would have been happy to vote for Powell.

"Empathy for the struggle"?

That's moving the goal post.

I can have 100% confidence that blacks are the genetic equal of whites, and richly deserve every right that whites have and ect. ect. ect., all the things that are NOT racist by the real dictionary definition of racism,

And not have "empathy for the struggle of black people". What ever you mean by that.

Your ignorance is best explained by your claim that all racists are of white European ancestry and are proud to be racists (I suspect you didn't think through you post) and your use of "cultural Marxism" is an echo of others who use this nonsensical phrase simply because it works as a pejorative for the narrow set of crazy right wingers.

[My kids (two sons) were raised to get along and judge their friends by factors other than race, religion and popularity. Both began work at age 12 by delivering the morning newspaper, as did I, collecting from customers and paying the bill. Both assisted children playing Little League Baseball in the Challenger Division and learned that helping others had intrinsic benefits to them too. Both played through High School Ball and are adults now, gainfully employed and responsible adults]

I didn't even bother reading your crying/ranting. Its not worth my time because you are below me.

Ur votes mean nothing, this argument never ends it just goes on n on n on. The right is racist, the left pretends to care for the best interest of the miniority, it's all bullshit. We r all slaves to the government now, black n white, hispanic n asian. We all fell for the ol okie doke. Now it's time for conquer n divide, so cast ur vote, n let's all ride the whirl wind.

So, if there are non-white racists, then why is it that America and the western world only care about white racism?

Why aren't there polls and surveys on racist non-white people?

Are you just not intelligent enough to ask these questions, or are you just full of shit on this issue?

Forum List

Back