What percentage of white america is racist?

What percentage of Jews or Blacks are racist? Hint: Jew's believe they're chosen race, which is entitled to land and Jewish supremacy, hence 100% are racist. Leave white people the fuck alone.

I
Poor little bobo is an angry, illogical, weak, racist, lefty dope.
M Noticing only I reply to your little snarky comments. I'm loving it that I'm not the only one who seems to not get anything out of your posts.

What's the saying about the flee on the wheel of a chariot protesting about how the gladiator is driving it? You're the flee bitch
It is "flea", bitch.

Racist aka proud of their European heritage and willing to pass that to their children and not afraid to stand up to cultural marxism and degeneration of their society.

Above is an example of both an ignorant and emotional response, not thoughtful nor thought provoking - simply the stinking thinking of a member of the echo chamber.
Above is an example of a cultural marxist CRYING because someone refuses to fill their kids heads with white guilt and propaganda. :)

A far from original ^^^ ad hominem.

Your ignorance is best explained by your claim that all racists are of white European ancestry and are proud to be racists (I suspect you didn't think through you post) and your use of "cultural Marxism" is an echo of others who use this nonsensical phrase simply because it works as a pejorative for the narrow set of crazy right wingers.

[My kids (two sons) were raised to get along and judge their friends by factors other than race, religion and popularity. Both began work at age 12 by delivering the morning newspaper, as did I, collecting from customers and paying the bill. Both assisted children playing Little League Baseball in the Challenger Division and learned that helping others had intrinsic benefits to them too. Both played through High School Ball and are adults now, gainfully employed and responsible adults]

I have a hunch that your ignorance is not willful.
So, if there are non-white racists, then why is it that America and the western world only care about white racism?

Why aren't there polls and surveys on racist non-white people?

Are you just not intelligent enough to ask these questions, or are you just full of shit on this issue?
Probably because white racists are the problem dummy. Arent you intelligent enough to figure this out on your own?
laugh.gif

What percentage of Jews or Blacks are racist? Hint: Jew's believe they're chosen race, which is entitled to land and Jewish supremacy, hence 100% are racist. Leave white people the fuck alone.
Stop whining. Wake me when whites stop being racist. Then and only then will we leave white people alone.

Last edited:
Racist aka proud of their European heritage and willing to pass that to their children and not afraid to stand up to cultural marxism and degeneration of their society.

Above is an example of both an ignorant and emotional response, not thoughtful nor thought provoking - simply the stinking thinking of a member of the echo chamber.
Above is an example of a cultural marxist CRYING because someone refuses to fill their kids heads with white guilt and propaganda. :)

Your ignorance is best explained by your claim that all racists are of white European ancestry and are proud to be racists (I suspect you didn't think through you post) and your use of "cultural Marxism" is an echo of others who use this nonsensical phrase simply because it works as a pejorative for the narrow set of crazy right wingers.

[My kids (two sons) were raised to get along and judge their friends by factors other than race, religion and popularity. Both began work at age 12 by delivering the morning newspaper, as did I, collecting from customers and paying the bill. Both assisted children playing Little League Baseball in the Challenger Division and learned that helping others had intrinsic benefits to them too. Both played through High School Ball and are adults now, gainfully employed and responsible adults]

So, if there are non-white racists, then why is it that America and the western world only care about white racism?

Are you just not intelligent enough to ask these questions, or are you just full of shit on this issue?
Probably because white racists are the problem dummy. Arent you intelligent enough to figure this out on your own?
laugh.gif
Yep, the "racists" of an aging, shrinking population that is already a tiny global minority is such a problem....

In all actuality the Democrats and the Neo-cons are just as racist towards white people as you are. You are all full of shit and progress is on our side.

Stop whining. Wake me when whites stop being racist. Then and only then will we leave white people alone.
Anti-racism is an entirely white concept....

laugh.gif
Yep, the "racists" of an aging, shrinking population that is already a tiny global minority is such a problem....

In all actuality the Democrats and the Neo-cons are just as racist towards white people as you are. You are all full of shit and progress is on our side.
I am glad you finally got it. When you own everything it doesnt matter how you are declining. You still own all the opportunities. However I agree you are getting too weak to hold onto your racism for long.

laugh.gif

I am glad you finally got it. When you own everything it doesnt matter how you are declining. You still own all the opportunities. However I agree you are getting too weak to hold onto your racism for long.
The majority of white people are becoming too weak to sustain the system and defend themselves from anti-white racism, but that only means white self hate dies that much faster.

laugh.gif

The majority of white people are becoming too weak to sustain the system and defend themselves from anti-white racism, but that only means white self hate dies that much faster.
Whites dont have self hate. If they did they would have never made up racism in the first place. They may have an inferiority complex but thats not the same as self hate.

laugh.gif

Whites dont have self hate. If they did they would have never made up racism in the first place. They may have an inferiority complex but thats not the same as self hate.
The massive tanning industry alone proves what an idiot you are.

There sure as fuck isn't a "pale is beautiful" campaign, and if there was it would be considered "racist" and the founders would be accused of being associated with a white supremacist organization.

Anything and everything that helps or benefits white people(no matter how benevolent, no matter how essential, no matter how humane) is considered "racist", and is either destroyed(if it is already existing) or demonized into oblivion before it can gain traction.

laugh.gif

There sure as fuck isn't a "pale is beautiful" campaign, and if there was it would be considered "racist" and the founders would be accused of being associated with a white supremacist organization.

Anything and everything that helps or benefits white people(no matter how benevolent, no matter how essential, no matter how humane) is considered "racist", and is either destroyed(if it is already existing) or demonized into oblivion before it can gain traction.

does it hurt to be as stupid as you are? i figure you're good for a fifth grade education and not a second more.

laugh.gif

I agree that to the rich and GOP we are all n$%&%rs.

But keep in mind Ben carson is not. Like fake trump said on SNL after fake carson was attacked at one of his rally's, "come on guys what did I say? Not this one! He's one of the good ones"

does it hurt to be as stupid as you are? i figure you're good for a fifth grade education and not a second more.
You do realize that your posts are the epitome of stupid, right?
Are you inbred or something?

How can you have "second more" than a fifth grade education?

laugh.gif

If you weren't being suckered by the GOP you'd realize most Jewish Muslim and Hispanic people in America consider themselves white and benefit from white privilege.

The gop are using religion and Mexicans as issues to divide us. Gays too. As soon as they stop doing that Kaitlyn Jenner will be your nominee. You already had a black and woman run. Four years from now you'll be running a Muslim and gay for the GOP nominee

laugh.gif

But keep in mind Ben carson is not. Like fake trump said on SNL after fake carson was attacked at one of his rally's, "come on guys what did I say? Not this one! He's one of the good ones"
SNL is about as informative as "the Onion".

Between "the view", "the daily show", MTV and "SNL" it is wonder how any educated person could ever vote Democrat.

laugh.gif

If you weren't being suckered by the GOP you'd realize most Jewish Muslim and Hispanic people in America consider themselves white and benefit from white privilege.

The gop are using religion and Mexicans as issues to divide us. Gays too. As soon as they stop doing that Kaitlyn Jenner will be your nominee. You already had a black and woman run. Four years from now you'll be running a Muslim and gay for the GOP nominee
I hate the GOP, moron.

The problem for you is that it took me far less time to see through the disgrace that is the Democrat party.

laugh.gif

When my grandfather and father came here from Greece and we were the foreigners taking all their jobs I kid you not.

My brother and I went to schools with their sons and we experienced a little racism but not much. Because of our obviously long last name sealyopolis. Lol

Today I think everyone who knows us would consider us white. And unless a Mexican has an accent, their pretty much white too.

And my Arabic friends are pretty much white too. White girlfriends and friends and maybe some of them look very Arabic but most of them you can't tell if they are Italian Greek or middle Eastern. We are all white Americans.

I don't think these crackers realize that very few of us are qualified to be in the Arian brotherhood, nor do I want to be.

Now they want us to join them and forget it was once us they feared.

Sorry bro. I know you are 90% right and them only 10%

laugh.gif

SNL is about as informative as "the Onion".

Between "the view", "the daily show", MTV and "SNL" it is wonder how any educated person could ever vote Democrat.
Interesting the daily show is more truthful and informative than the corporate media you parrot.

laugh.gif

When my grandfather and father came here from Greece and we were the foreigners taking all their jobs I kid you not.

My brother and I went to schools with their sons and we experienced a little racism but not much. Because of our obviously long last name sealyopolis. Lol

Today I think everyone who knows us would consider us white. And unless a Mexican has an accent, their pretty much white too.

And my Arabic friends are pretty much white too. White girlfriends and friends and maybe some of them look very Arabic but most of them you can't tell if they are Italian Greek or middle Eastern. We are all white Americans.

I don't think these crackers realize that very few of us are qualified to be in the Arian brotherhood, nor do I want to be.

Now they want us to join them and forget it was once us they feared.

Sorry bro. I know you are 90% right and them only 10%
You are a "cave monkey" according to him idiot.

You are also just as much of a "cracker" as I am.

Forum List

Back