What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chattel Slavery in Egypt was generational as well and lasted from one dynasty through the next.

In the other countries mentioned it was rarely generational because most of the slaves were killed off as they were worked to death and abused before they could procreate.

In the US it only existed for 80 years, from 1787-1867.

You seem to not know much about the history of this country much less the world.
The fucker is a racist.

This is the only forum I know where black racists hang out.

Some of those dumb fucking assholes can't see ANYTHING but race, and that makes them racist by definition.

Hey - these fucktards are not going to tear down my country. I'm not going to let them do that.

The fucker is a racist.

This is the only forum I know where black racists hang out.

Some of those dumb fucking assholes can't see ANYTHING but race, and that makes them racist by definition.

Hey - these fucktards are not going to tear down my country. I'm not going to let them do that.
What are you going to do to stop it? Confederate monuments are coming down because we are effective at pushing Americans into living up to the ideals they pretend to hold and because we're more effective at reproducing. You think a browner America is going to give a shit about protecting the legacy of old white slavers?

There is also the term “Florida Cracker.”

***snip***

Cracker cowmen

In Florida, those who own or work cattle traditionally have been called cowmen. In the late 1800s, they were often called cow hunters or cowhunters, a reference to seeking out cattle scattered over the wooded rangelands during roundups. At times, the terms cowman and cracker have been used interchangeably because of similarities in their folk culture. Today, the western term cowboy is often used for those who work cattle.[5]

The Florida "cowhunter" or "cracker cowboy" of the 19th and early 20th centuries was distinct from the Spanish vaquero and the Western cowboy. Florida cowboys did not use lassos to herd or capture cattle. Their primary tools were dogs and cow whips. Florida cattle and horses were smaller than the western breeds. The Florida Cracker cattle, also known as the "native" or "scrub" cow, averaged about 600 pounds (270 kg) and had large horns and large feet.[6]
…emphasis added

Modern usage

Among some Floridians, the term is used as a proud or jocular self-description. Since the huge influx of new residents into Florida in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, from the northern parts of the United States and from Mexico and Latin America, the term Florida cracker is used informally by some Floridians to indicate that their families have lived in the state for many generations. It is considered a source of pride to be descended from "frontier people who did not just live but flourished in a time before air conditioning, mosquito repellent, and screens" according to Florida history writer Dana Ste. Claire.[7]

View attachment 641538

I have known two men I would classify as real Florida Crackers. One was my son in law and one a co-worker. Both had herded cattle on horseback using a whip and both were born in Florida.
The pink/red skin from farmin', huntin', shootin', fishin', truckin', and ATVn' all day. Lacking in morals and proper English dictum. Just nasty white folks. lmao

Get back under your rock, Wigger-troll... little Woke Cancel-Culture Safe-Space Cadet... nobody wants what you're sellin', fool...
No one fucking CARES about race.

You could be a little purple lesbian from Venus for all I care. I just DON'T CARE.

And no, I don't think you're going to erase history by tearing down statues.

You're not going to stop racism that way either. All you're going to do is create more racists.

Anyone who tries to "make me care' about race IS A RACIST.

Right now that includes about 90% of the extreme left, meaning the Democratic Party.

You could be a little purple lesbian from Venus for all I care. I just DON'T CARE.

And no, I don't think you're going to erase history by tearing down statues.

You're not going to stop racism that way either. All you're going to do is create more racists.

Right now that includes about 90% of the extreme left, meaning the Democratic Party.
If no one cared then statues of slavers wouldn't be coming down and cucks like you wouldn't be crying about it.

No one is trying to erase history, we're replacing iconography because old dead piece of shit slavers aren't representative of who we are anymore. The history of their deplorable regimes should absolutely be taught to American children though.

I'm not trying to make morons and racists care about racism. We're just going to replace you and make you a minority so we can simply ignore you until your culture goes extinct from ridicule and shame.

We often get bogged down and navel gaze over what extent racism affects groups or doesn't, but what actual solutions do people have? People on the right love citing King with "content/character over color" but don't tell us how to get there. Meritocracy is only a platitude if it isn't enforced. It's like hoping and wishing that people won't commit homicide against one another. Without homicide laws and measures, it's a pipe dream.
Banning poster like you on the internet would be a good start.

It is true that I respond to nonsense with more nonsense. Call it "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd."
I don't "respond to" nonsense, I destroy it in public.

These nasty fucking leftard racists don't have a leg to stand on.

These stupid fucking bastards are threatening people and destroying their personal property, in the name of racism that doesn't even exist anymore

It existed a hundred years ago - and TODAY they're finally getting around to tearing down statues.

What a bunch of dumbass fucktards.

They think they're destroying hate, but they're just creating more of it.

You can't talk to these people, they're too stupid. Best to just ignore them.

Unless they get in your face. Then slap them around a little.

I don't "respond to" nonsense, I destroy it in public.

These nasty fucking leftard racists don't have a leg to stand on.

These stupid fucking bastards are threatening people and destroying their personal property, in the name of racism that doesn't even exist anymore

It existed a hundred years ago - and TODAY they're finally getting around to tearing down statues.

What a bunch of dumbass fucktards.

They think they're destroying hate, but they're just creating more of it.

You can't talk to these people, they're too stupid. Best to just ignore them.

Unless they get in your face. Then slap them around a little.
Statues of slavers are typically on public property and the public, including people like me who immigrated here in the 80s and couldn't give a shit about old dead slavers, get to decide on what to do with them. 😁

Statues of slavers are typically on public property and the public, including people like me who immigrated here in the 80s and couldn't give a shit about old dead slavers, get to decide on what to do with them. 😁
Do you have any idea how many statues would have to come down across Europe and the world if engaging in slavery was a reason to destroy them?
Basically, we would have to rewrite the history of mankind.
Why?
America was not even in the top 10 of slave nations. America's involvement in slavery was very limited and short lived.
It has always been a flat out lie that "America was born out of slavery"... an absurd claim.
Go ahead... educate yourself a little. Look up slavery throughout the world... United States was a small player.

Do you have any idea how many statues would have to come down across Europe and the world if engaging in slavery was a reason to destroy them?
Don't really care what Europe does. I'm American and I'd rather my country didn't venerate slavers.
Basically, we would have to rewrite the history of mankind.
Why?
No. Taking down statues doesn't rewrite history. History exists in records, books, stories, heirlooms, and memory. That's why we know that despite the efforts of organizations like the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy to represent Confederates as noble gentlemen fighting for States Rights, we know the were actually deplorable pieces of shit, fighting to preserve their right to keep people as property. Erecting all the statues didn't make that truth go away and neither will taking them down.
America was not even in the top 10 of slave nations. America's involvement in slavery was very limited and short lived.
If you take into account America's history of slavery, segregation and Jim Crow, it's mistreatment of blacks is twice as long as it's equal treatment of them. (Theatrically)
It has always been a flat out lie that "America was born out of slavery"... an absurd claim.
Go ahead... educate yourself a little. Look up slavery throughout the world... United States was a small player.
I have. You never bothered to mention any history so allow me. Slavery was the life blood that fueled the American economy. It's main exports (cotton and sugar) were almost exclusively produced with slave labor. Over half the world's cotton at one point was produced by American slaves and the Plantations of the South had the largest collection of millionaires per capita (of free individuals) than anywhere else in the world. Educate yourself, moron.

Don't really care what Europe does. I'm American and I'd rather my country didn't venerate slavers.

No. Taking down statues doesn't rewrite history. History exists in records, books, stories, heirlooms, and memory. That's why we know that despite the efforts of organizations like the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy to represent Confederates as noble gentlemen fighting for States Rights, we know the were actually deplorable pieces of shit, fighting to preserve their right to keep people as property. Erecting all the statues didn't make that truth go away and neither will taking them down.

If you take into account America's history of slavery, segregation and Jim Crow, it's mistreatment of blacks is twice as long as it's equal treatment of them. (Theatrically)

I have. You never bothered to mention any history so allow me. Slavery was the life blood that fueled the American economy. It's main exports (cotton and sugar) were almost exclusively produced with slave labor. Over half the world's cotton at one point was produced by American slaves and the Plantations of the South had the largest collection of millionaires per capita (of free individuals) than anywhere else in the world. Educate yourself, moron.
Yeah... no.
At it's highest peak slavery never reached 25% of America's total production output. It is a absurd lie that schools teach this nonsense. It is simply false.
As far as "mistreatment" of blacks in America, no worse than anywhere else. You think blacks were treated well in Europe??
In 1986... mind you.. 1986 in Bamberg Germany there was an American Army base. Black soldiers were not allowed in numerous businesses and restaurants. 1986.
To this day, blacks in America are the wealthiest in the world. It isn't even close.

And that's where you're wrong... the Democratic Party is awash with Race Card Players and Race-Baiters... in pursuit of their agenda...
Don't look now, but most folks ARE racist... it's just a matter of visible manifestations and degree...

Most folks feel more comfortable in the company of those who look like them and who share the same cultural history and experiences...

Human beings tend to live amongst their own skin-color, and marry amongst their own skin-color, and most vigorously defend their own skin color...

It's genetic and instinctive... buried deep within our DNA and very dominant in both conscious and unconscious thought and action...

As sentient beings we can choose to peacefully coexist and voluntarily interact and defend and champion regardless of color, but that's a conscious effort.

Therefore... in a very real and accurate sense... all of Mankind is "racist" to some extent or another... nothing to be ashamed of... merely controlled properly.

In our own particular federal republic and in a political context, this means that we routinely pay attention to race to remediate the worst effects of racism.

But that does not mean that Whites cannot advance or defend their own or their position or agenda any less than any other racial-ethnic group in the country.

The pink/red skin from farmin', huntin', shootin', fishin', truckin', and ATVn' all day. Lacking in morals and proper English dictum. Just nasty white folks. lmao
They could survive totally on their own while you can’t.

You may look down on them and think you are superior but they would just laugh at you.

Barry intentionally and without cause restarted the racism fire.
Now it’s a liberal crutch where they are seeking No solution but just rather perpetuation of the debate.
Libs look for causes but never cures.

We often get bogged down and navel gaze over what extent racism affects groups or doesn't, but what actual solutions do people have? People on the right love citing King with "content/character over color" but don't tell us how to get there. Meritocracy is only a platitude if it isn't enforced. It's like hoping and wishing that people won't commit homicide against one another. Without homicide laws and measures, it's a pipe dream.

For starters, race and ethnicity should be removed from every federal, state and local government form, as well as every college application.

The information can only be used to discriminate based upon one's race.

This action would immediately take meaningful substantive steps to eliminated systemic racism, and focus only on one's qualifications or character traits which matter.

I am somewhat surprised that no politicians have ever pushed this idea, as far as I am aware.

They could survive totally on their own while you can’t.

You may look down on them and think you are superior but they would just laugh at you.
Polk County Amuricuns lol
And no they can't. FIshing and shooting a gun is easy. In a time of crisis, a gun wouldn't do you much good with the scarcity and expense of bullets. You'd have a couple good eats, and then it would be back to mayonnaise. I grow my own food and would be just fine. Oh, and I've been homeless before(and I mean homeless homeless. Not that weak shit when you sleep in a car) and I survived. SLept in a polar vortex like a fucking boss. Rural folks are the main ones who condescend and look down on us city folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back