What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracker isn't a racist term. Cracker simply denotes a white person who is racist. Even Sowell says that modern blacks learned their behavior from the Scot Irish crackers of the south.
Only a racist idiot would even attempt to make such a claim.

The term originated with white overseers who beat slaves with whips.

Polk County Amuricuns lol
And no they can't. FIshing and shooting a gun is easy. In a time of crisis, a gun wouldn't do you much good with the scarcity and expense of bullets. You'd have a couple good eats, and then it would be back to mayonnaise. I grow my own food and would be just fine. Oh, and I've been homeless before(and I mean homeless homeless. Not that weak shit when you sleep in a car) and I survived. SLept in a polar vortex like a fucking boss. Rural folks are the main ones who condescend and look down on us city folks.
No dip shit, you buy ammo in bulk ahead of time in case such an emergency ever arises.

Further, if you're smart you have reloading equipment and a handy stock of reloading components such as brass, primers, bullets, shot, and shotgun shell wads.

You are an idiot and a racist, quite the accomplishments.

For starters, race and ethnicity should be removed from every federal, state and local government form, as well as every college application.

The information can only be used to discriminate based upon one's race.

This action would immediately take meaningful substantive steps to eliminated systemic racism, and focus only on one's qualifications or character traits which matter.

I am somewhat surprised that no politicians have ever pushed this idea, as far as I am aware.
Excluding college form, I agree with you.

No dip shit, you buy ammo in bulk ahead of time in case such an emergency ever arises.

Further, if you're smart you have reloading equipment and a handy stock of reloading components such as brass, primers, bullets, shot, and shotgun shell wads.

You are an idiot and a racist, quite the accomplishments.
What I find incredible is that we have a number of horrible black racists on this forum who do nothing but rail about how racist whites are.

There’s one on another thread right now who has done nothing but complain day after day, week after week, month after month, about how whites are racists…..and now he’s complaining that he doesn’t want to donate $1 (a restaurant has been adding it to the bill to help the Ukranians) because the money will go to white people.

Why so? Why should ethnicity be included on a college application? All that matters are grades, SAT or other test scores, and other things directly-related to one's aptitude.

The information is currently being used to discriminate based upon race, with higher standards for Asians and lower standards for Blacks. This seems to be an abhorrent form of institutionalized racism in my opinion.

This is also good for no one. Lowering standards results in decreased performance, and vice-versa.

Personally, I am not in favor of affirmative action engineering students who design bridges or pilots who fly airplanes.

Regards,
Jim

If no one cared then statues of slavers wouldn't be coming down and cucks like you wouldn't be crying about it.

No one is trying to erase history, we're replacing iconography because old dead piece of shit slavers aren't representative of who we are anymore. The history of their deplorable regimes should absolutely be taught to American children though.

I'm not trying to make morons and racists care about racism. We're just going to replace you and make you a minority so we can simply ignore you until your culture goes extinct from ridicule and shame.
Aw, man.

This....

1651970273513.png

Turned to this...

1651970357396.png

1651970448322.png

What a disgrace. Turning a beautiful work of art into vandalized graffiti suitable only for a ghetto.

The extremist are winning.

Is all of the wacism healed now that the mean statue is down?

Polk County Amuricuns lol
And no they can't. FIshing and shooting a gun is easy. In a time of crisis, a gun wouldn't do you much good with the scarcity and expense of bullets. You'd have a couple good eats, and then it would be back to mayonnaise. I grow my own food and would be just fine. Oh, and I've been homeless before(and I mean homeless homeless. Not that weak shit when you sleep in a car) and I survived. SLept in a polar vortex like a fucking boss. Rural folks are the main ones who condescend and look down on us city folks.
Smart people have stocked up on ammo. Plus if you have reloading equipment, powder, primers and bullets you can easily make your own ammo which often is better than store bought ammo as you tailor it to your firearms. If you run out of bullets you can cast them from lead.

All you need for your reloading equipment is a little kit like this one for less than $50 from Amazon. I loaded several thousand rounds with a Lee Loader before I upgraded to a more expensive reloading press.

1651981729529.jpeg

Aw, man.

This....

View attachment 641776

Turned to this...

View attachment 641779

View attachment 641782

What a disgrace. Turning a beautiful work of art into vandalized graffiti suitable only for a ghetto.

The extremist are winning.

Is all of the wacism healed now that the mean statue is down?
Taking down statues doesn't end racism you moron. It does reinforce the idea that Confederate culture was deplorable and shameful to Confederate idolaters.

Also graffiti is much nicer to look at than piece of shit slavers. If you're ever driving around Miami and see a giant orange with a smiling face that's my boy Atomik.

What relevance does that fairytale have to my comments?

Yet you clowns are the one here trying to defend slavers. 😄
In all your arguments on this thread, I didnt see anyone defend slavers. Saying black people sold other blacks into slavery is not a defense. You seem to be denying that blacks had anything to do with selling their own people. It was all horrible.

In a moral sense? Agreed. Chattel slavery however enslaved generation after generation after generation as it kept Africans as human Chattel, hence the name and the distinction.

We can see, we have the hindsight of history. None of those instances came close to the centuries long enslavement of black people.

What is my argument? Do you even remember? It was that slavers are pieces of shit and shouldn't be venerated. I don't know why you think listing all the other instances of slavery is some counter to that but I figured if I let you ramble long enough you'd eventually come to some sort of point.
All slavery is horrible. I seriously doubt the African slavers treated their slaves like kinfolk.

If no one cared then statues of slavers wouldn't be coming down and cucks like you wouldn't be crying about it.

No one is trying to erase history, we're replacing iconography because old dead piece of shit slavers aren't representative of who we are anymore. The history of their deplorable regimes should absolutely be taught to American children though.

I'm not trying to make morons and racists care about racism. We're just going to replace you and make you a minority so we can simply ignore you until your culture goes extinct from ridicule and shame.
What is that culture?

I said racism. No one said anything about blacks specifically, nor was I thinking of only blacks. And there's no evidence of your TV commercial claim. But, again, what policies should be enacted.
I answered upthread. Let’s get rid of the most obvious racist policy: the one that allows colleges and grad programs to admit blacks with lesser qualifications over whites and Asians with higher qualifications.

Why should we exclude race from college forms? If we don’t want racist decisions, we don’t need to know the race of applicants.

Ironic that you want to continue racism against Caucasians and Asians, and in favor of Blacks, when your question was how do we get rid of racism?

YOU are are the racist. The best way to get rid of racism is to stop perpetuating it, or supporting it, against races other than your own.

In all your arguments on this thread, I didnt see anyone defend slavers. Saying black people sold other blacks into slavery is not a defense. You seem to be denying that blacks had anything to do with selling their own people. It was all horrible.
Well that shows how well you read. I absolutely acknowledged black people sold other black people into slavery. And racists here in this thread, while telling me I should be mad at those people have repeatedly said that I can't judge American Founding slavers by the standards of our time. Now that sounds like a defense to me, even if it's a fucking stupid one, because time doesn't have standards, people do. I judge them by my standards.

Oh and then there is the assclown who even denied that Madison and Jefferson owned slaves. (They did)
All slavery is horrible. I seriously doubt the African slavers treated their slaves like kinfolk.
Well, not unless you sell your kin folk.
What is that culture?
A culture that venerates slavers.

Last edited:
Well that shows how well you read. I absolutely acknowledged black people sold other black people into slavery. And racists here in this thread, while telling me I should be mad at those people have repeatedly said that I can't judge American Founding slavers by the standards of our time. Now that sounds like a defense to me, even if it's a fucking stupid one, because time doesn't have standards, people do. I judge them by my standards.

Oh and then there is the assclown who even denied that Madison and Jefferson owned slaves. (They did)

Well, not unless you sell your kin folk.

A culture that venerates slavers.
I just love you retards until about 1750 the vast majority of people did not view slavery as a moral wrong, that is just a simple fact of history. and it took 100 more years to get a majority of people that agreed it was wrong ( ohh by the way I am talking about the white world since blacks still to this day view slavery as acceptable).

I just love you retards until about 1750 the vast majority of people did not view slavery as a moral wrong, that is just a simple fact of history. and it took 100 more years to get a majority of people that agreed it was wrong ( ohh by the way I am talking about the white world since blacks still to this day view slavery as acceptable).
What does it matter if rapists and slavers didn't find slavery and rape to be morally wrong? Do you find slavery and rape to be morally wrong? All blacks to this day or just some? So do some Asians and White Europeans. And still some Americans think it's okay to continue to venerate slavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back