What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.
She's got the star power; she knows all the power players in Washington; she's a war hawk; a closet neocon; and she has bigger balls than Bill.

Have Palin debate her and you'll see why!
(What she would do to Palin in a debate, is probably against the law)

Palin would kick her ass. Hillary's only qualification is that she sucked Bill's dick.

And Palin sucked Glen Rices dick

What is your point?

I blame demo quacks for voting for the first black president, without regard for qualification. I blame republicans for not impeaching the dope for the same reason.

FORGET THE DEBT CEILING

FORGET OBAMA CARE

IMPEACH. FOR BENGHAZI LIES

FOR NSA LIES

FOR IRS LIES

FOR DEMONSTRATED INCOMPETENCE. ( not impeachable but had to throw it in...indisputable)

Have any Republicans ever apologized/been held accountable to the American public for:

- its inability to find WMD in Iraq?

- the 4 488 Americans killed and 32 021 wounded in Iraq? ( Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com )

- the estimate $1 trillion + costs for the Iraq War

- the $10.6 trillion national debt (The true cost of George W. Bush?s magical thinking - Salon.com)

- the $1.3 trillion annual deficits

- the 2008 Wall Street financial meltdown

You don't pay much attention. The Iraq war was voted on by both parties you disgrace those, very much unlike yourself, you volunteered to serve our country. I would explain how big of Ass you really are but I doubt it would do any good.

As for the rest those are all on the Democrats that took power in the 2006 election. Elections have consequences and we are seeing the consequences of democrat rule. All that said I'll take any one of your foolish comparison then to be the part of the party of slavery and the KKK.

I blame demo quacks for voting for the first black president, without regard for qualification. I blame republicans for not impeaching the dope for the same reason.

FORGET THE DEBT CEILING

FORGET OBAMA CARE

IMPEACH. FOR BENGHAZI LIES

FOR NSA LIES

FOR IRS LIES

FOR DEMONSTRATED INCOMPETENCE. ( not impeachable but had to throw it in...indisputable)

Have any Republicans ever apologized/been held accountable to the American public for:

- the 4 488 Americans killed and 32 021 wounded in Iraq? ( Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com )

- the $10.6 trillion national debt (The true cost of George W. Bush?s magical thinking - Salon.com)

You don't pay much attention. The Iraq war was voted on by both parties you disgrace those, very much unlike yourself, you volunteered to serve our country. I would explain how big of Ass you really are but I doubt it would do any good.

As for the rest those are all on the Democrats that took power in the 2006 election. Elections have consequences and we are seeing the consequences of democrat rule. All that said I'll take any one of your foolish comparison then to be the part of the party of slavery and the KKK.

The party of slavery and KKK?

Aren't Republucans the ones fighting to fly the Confederate Flag?

Hillary has total disregard for the Constitution like most liberals. Based upon that fact alone, she's utterly unqualified to be the President of the United States.

The government of the United States is a definite government, confined to specified objects. It is not like state governments, whose powers are more general. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government."
-- James Madison, speech in the House of Representatives, January 10, 1794

Hillary spent eight years discussing daily events with the President of the US
She served in the Senate for six years
She was Secretary of State for four years

Now, the question will be, which Republican has mor experience?

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

The thing that gets me is - Christie has the best shot. And I could live with him in the White House. But apparently he's a Democrat.

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

The thing that gets me is - Christie has the best shot. And I could live with him in the White House. But apparently he's a Democrat.

No true Conservative supports gun control- Christie does.
Nuff said.

The party of slavery and KKK?

Aren't Republucans the ones fighting to fly the Confederate Flag?
Yes.

She's got the star power; she knows all the power players in Washington; she's a war hawk; a closet neocon; and she has bigger balls than Bill.

Have Palin debate her and you'll see why!
(What she would do to Palin in a debate, is probably against the law)

Palin would kick her ass. Hillary's only qualification is that she sucked Bill's dick.

And Palin sucked Glen Rices dick

What is your point?

I'll bet the night of Benghazi, Barack Obama was sucking Reggie Love's dick -- or maybe it was the other way

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

Nuff said.

Do you understand that a Republican will NOT win the White House without Independents? And they won't vote for a lunatic like Santorum, or Rand, or Cruz.

Vince Foster?

God, I can't wait till she runs and you guys go back to your 1993 playbook

Yes. Vince Foster. That skeleton WILL come out of the closet. Count on it. I have a dollar that says there is t least one voice in DC who is just waiting....funny thing about phony "suicides"....the body ALWAYS keeps talking....
Vince Foster, Whitewater, blowjobs....

You get to pull out all the shit you couldn't in 2008.

You will be openly ridiculed

I take it for granted that you mean "I" as in Conservatives. I have no knowledge of anything....:lol:

Nuff said.

Do you understand that a Republican will NOT win the White House without Independents? And they won't vote for a lunatic like Santorum, or Rand, or Cruz.

Like Romney won, hmm? Or McCain? They all have one thing in common with Christie.. they are RINO politicians who the Establishment supports. I'm not interested in being a convenient vote for the establishment nor will I be used by the GOP in that manner ever again. If you're comfortable with settling, that's your business but stay the hell out of mine, got it?

Nuff said.

Like Romney won, hmm? Or McCain? They all have one thing in common with Christie.. they are RINO politicians who the Establishment supports. I'm not interested in being a convenient vote for the establishment nor will I be used by the GOP in that manner ever again. If you're comfortable with settling, that's your business but stay the hell out of mine, got it?

Romney and/or McCain won the White House?

You may want to re-read my post.

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

On social issues Christie does lean more Democrat on fiscal issues he's more Republican the question is can he bridge the two.

Romney and/or McCain won the White House?

You may want to re-read my post.

Wow.. Really??!! I was making the point that NEITHER of them won and they are EXACTLY like Christie.. you're not too bright.

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

On social issues Christie does lean more Democrat on fiscal issues he's more Republican the question is can he bridge the two.

I believe so. I also believe he's got the best clear shot to the White House. Not just the nomination.

The R team is going to have to step up their game if they want the presidency back. And that means not pandering to their base, i.e., the lowest common denominator.

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

NO Republican candidate who supports gun control will ever win the nomination.. Christie isn't a Conservative, not by a long shot.

I believe so. I also believe he's got the best clear shot to the White House. Not just the nomination.

The R team is going to have to step up their game if they want the presidency back. And that means not pandering to their base, i.e., the lowest common denominator.

Your half right the Republicans do have to step up their game but you can't win without your base as one commentator put it you might lose a election without the moderates and independents you will lose it if you lose your base. The last two elections the Republicans ran two candidates that did not appeal to the base we know how that turned out. Both parties have the same challenge finding the candidate who can win over the base in the primary's and keep them during the general election when they try and swing back to middle.

She's a democrat and a women. And just like the democrats tried to sooth their conscience over slavery by nominating a black man they will do the same with a woman no matter how unqualified.

She has not had one success in life she can claim as her own.

She tried hard with HillaryCare and failed. Prolly really happy these days....:eusa_whistle:

Hillary Clinton is probably the best example of a person willing to do anything for personal gain.
She sat by while her husband cheated on her with countless women. Only one confirmed.
Any woman with a teaspoon of self respect would have kicked him in the balls and slapped him with divorce papers. But no. Hillary had a plan to parlay her relationship with her husband into a career in politics for herself.
She really has no business even thinking of running for president because she lacks the skills for the job.

Forum List

Back