🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.

She's going to run for office.

If you don't like her, don't vote for her.

Simple as that.

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.

She does not need your approval to run. If you don't think she would make a good president or isn't better than her opponent then don't vote for her... That is if she runs and gets the democratic nomination.

It doesn't matter really. The neocon christian fascists have fucked the world up so badly that there is no hope for any future for mankind. First the poor and starving will be denied water and they will die ...then the poor in the so called civilized parts of the world will be squeezed out of existance as they are deemed leeches on society ...then the rich will fight over the scraps and eventually they will perish also as the resources they depend upon are used up and there is no one left to work to support them.

It doesn't matter a tinkers damn if Hillary runs. The die is cast and has been so for a very long time.

That's generally not how it happens.

Make life miserable enough for enough people and they rise up and kill those who are inflicting the misery.

Simple as that.

When is it ever that simple?

Simple as that.

When is it ever that simple?

Every 4 years.

She hasn't done much in any of her titles.

Hell. From what I've read she and Bill fought like cats and dogs when he was POTUS. Wonder how many antiques they broke int he WH. I'll bet the SS guys on that watch could tell some good tales.

As for her stint as SOS? Not much there either unless you count her incompetence at Benghazi. Hell she got four very good men killed and whats her take on that? What difference does it make.

Should tell ya all you need to know about that old bitch.

Yeah. She's a winner all right. She and pervert Bill should quetly fade into the sunset. No loss if they do.

Hell. From what I've read she and Bill fought like cats and dogs when he was POTUS. Wonder how many antiques they broke int he WH. I'll bet the SS guys on that watch could tell some good tales.

As for her stint as SOS? Not much there either unless you count her incompetence at Benghazi. Hell she got four very good men killed and whats her take on that? What difference does it make.

Yeah. She's a winner all right. She and pervert Bill should quetly fade into the sunset. No loss if they do.

Don't vote for her.

Simple.

Don't vote for her.

Simple.

Don't worry. If she lands on the ballot I won't.

"Hillary spent eight years discussing daily events with the President of the US
She served in the Senate for six years
She was Secretary of State for four years"

That's the closest anyone came to answering the OP...however it was deemed as a given by the OP. Libs will need to dig deeper.

We know what her job titles were...what was the result of her efforts?

Last edited:

That's the closest anyone came to answering the OP...however it was deemed as a given by the OP. Libs will need to dig deeper.

No thanks

Been there....done that with Obama

Thread after thread of Obama has never done anything and then when ample evidence is provided, the accomplishments are dismissed

Last edited:

Simple as that.

They're just so scared of her, I wonder why? Could it be because she's polling higher than even Christie, whom they didn't like, but are having to settle to like again? :eusa_whistle:

No thanks

Thread after thread of Obama has never done anything and then when ample evidence is provided, the accomplihments are dismissed

I understand ...one persons ample evidence is another mans pile of bs...all you can do is try.

No thanks

Thread after thread of Obama has never done anything and then when ample evidence is provided, the accomplihments are dismissed

I understand ...one persons ample evidence is another mans pile of bs...all you can do is try.

Well, let's just say that she is well more qualified than Sarah Palin, and there were plenty of Republican/conservatives who thought she was Presidential material.

She's been a First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State, not to mention her education.

'Nuf said.

Titles don't mean much when you don't do much.

Hell. I know loads of folks with alphabets behind the name who ain't worth a pisshole in the snow..

As for Palin.. She's run a State and done more in her State than OL'Hil will ever do.

Hillary is a has been and should bow out and retire with her womanizing Bill.

Hell. I know loads of folks with alphabets behind the name who ain't worth a pisshole in the snow..

As for Palin.. She's run a State and done more in her State than OL'Hil will ever do.

Palin couldn't even finish that one job, and she probably got it more on looks than anything else, because as we found out when she was being interviewed, she's not even that bright.

Read and weep:
President Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary, but today the former Senator and Secretary of State is more popular, with a 61 - 34 percent favorability rating among American voters, compared to the president's 51 - 46 percent favorability, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today.
National (US) Poll - February 8, 2013 - Hillary Clinton Is Most Popula | Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Palin was a PTA President.....about sums up her accomplishments

She's a democrat and a women. And just like the democrats tried to sooth their conscience over slavery by nominating a black man they will do the same with a woman no matter how unqualified.

She has not had one success in life she can claim as her own.

Ha,ha, this from the party that tried to claim Sarah Palin was qualified!

Doesn't get any funnier than this.

little one, palin was more qualified than Obama, Hillary, Biden...she was a Governor who ran a STATE...all the others were qualified for is running their mouths and their careers sucking off taxpayers...

No thanks

Well, let's just say that she is well more qualified than Sarah Palin, and there were plenty of Republican/conservatives who thought she was Presidential material.

She's been a First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State, not to mention her education.

'Nuf said.

Not nuf said. Duty titles say nothing. What did she DO while on duty.

Palin was a PTA President.....about sums up her accomplishments

you are such a liar how do you sleep at night?...Palin was ELECTED Governor of Alaska beating out an entrenched Republican from the good ole boy club... Hillary was elected a Senator which represents the people of her district, not run a entire STATE..And she was APPOINTED to Sec. of State which she wasn't qualified for either

Forum List

Back