🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

She's got the star power; she knows all the power players in Washington; she's a war hawk; a closet neocon; and she has bigger balls than Bill.

Have Palin debate her and you'll see why!
(What she would do to Palin in a debate, is probably against the law)

Palin would kick her ass. Hillary's only qualification is that she sucked Bill's dick.

And Palin sucked Glen Rices dick

What is your point?

Even if that were true, that's not how she gained political office. On the other hand, sucking dick is how Hillary gained political office.

Being named Secretary of State is far from being shoved under the bus

yea lets throw her a bone.....you know dam well im right....its called....we gotta be Politically Correct....and we noticed you kinda abruptly left the thread were you were kissing Deans ass.....and did not answer my questions....for the second time......:dunno:

That is one of the most influential positions in government

Far from a bone

they put a very inexperienced person in charge,who wasn't ready,who is now in over his head,all to be politically correct,to make it look like the Democrats care about minorities .....at the expense of the Country.....to appease Clinton and her followers they offered her that job....she should have told them to shove it....im sure today she is sorry she did not tell them too....

Hillary spent eight years discussing daily events with the President of the US
She served in the Senate for six years
She was Secretary of State for four years

Now, the question will be, which Republican has mor experience?

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

The thing that gets me is - Christie has the best shot. And I could live with him in the White House. But apparently he's a Democrat.

BD!!....is it you?....

Keep an eye out for Jeb Bush:

Money; check.
Name recognition; check.
Heavyweight credentials; check.
Good in all time zones; check.

Wants the job; Wants the job; Wants the job.... we'll see.

Hillary spent eight years discussing daily events with the President of the US
She served in the Senate for six years
She was Secretary of State for four years

Now, the question will be, which Republican has mor experience?

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

The thing that gets me is - Christie has the best shot. And I could live with him in the White House. But apparently he's a Democrat.

BD!!....is it you?....

HARRY!!!

/flying tackle hug

How YOU doin?

Shit, that's gonna leave a mark. Sorry about your back, neck, hip, etc. ;)

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.

She does not need your approval to run. If you don't think she would make a good president or isn't better than her opponent then don't vote for her... That is if she runs and gets the democratic nomination.

It doesn't matter really. The neocon christian fascists have fucked the world up so badly that there is no hope for any future for mankind. First the poor and starving will be denied water and they will die ...then the poor in the so called civilized parts of the world will be squeezed out of existance as they are deemed leeches on society ...then the rich will fight over the scraps and eventually they will perish also as the resources they depend upon are used up and there is no one left to work to support them.

It doesn't matter a tinkers damn if Hillary runs. The die is cast and has been so for a very long time.

Name one republican more qualified than Hillary?
George W. Bush

Jeb Bush too.
Barbara Bush, the 31-year-old daughter of George W. Bush, says she hopes Hillary Clinton will run for President.
Bush, a Texas transplant to New York, tells People magazine she thinks Hill is "unbelievably accomplished" and would like to see her run.

Read more: Barbara Bush Jr. says she is ready for Hillary Clinton to run for president...but don?t worry dad, she won't necessarily vote for her - NY Daily News

Barbara Bush, the 31-year-old daughter of George W. Bush, says she hopes Hillary Clinton will run for President.
Bush, a Texas transplant to New York, tells People magazine she thinks Hill is "unbelievably accomplished" and would like to see her run.

Read more: Barbara Bush Jr. says she is ready for Hillary Clinton to run for president...but don?t worry dad, she won't necessarily vote for her - NY Daily News

Interesting. I agree but Clinton is going to have a very hard time walking the tightrope between having served and differentiation.

Well, while her husband was prez, he cigar dipped an intern in the Oval Office. What ya think hitlery would do... probably cock ring a male intern.

I think she goes for Bill's sloppy seconds actually...

Come to think of it, you're probably right. Is she friends with Ellen Degenerate?

She's well known by the the Broadway crowd in New York as being bi-sexual..

Oh poor Hillary, she doesn't need approval to run eh? She needs my vote to win, and she sure as hell ain't gettin' it.

That poor, poor Hillary. But oh hey, what difference does it make at this point?

Oh poor Hillary, she doesn't need approval to run eh? She needs my vote to win, and she sure as hell ain't gettin' it.

That poor, poor Hillary. But oh hey, what difference does it make at this point?

She would have never had your vote, so it doesn't really matter.

She would have never had your vote, so it doesn't really matter.

Democrats, the liberal media, Demo dupes everywhere also turned their backs on her as well, as I recall...

Forum List

Back