🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

The Dumbocrats don't care what her so-called "eligibilities" are!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

Look who they already put in the not-so-White House.:mad:

Titles don't mean much when you don't do much.

Hell. I know loads of folks with alphabets behind the name who ain't worth a pisshole in the snow..

As for Palin.. She's run a State and done more in her State than OL'Hil will ever do.

Hillary is a has been and should bow out and retire with her womanizing Bill.

Palin couldn't even finish that one job, and she probably got it more on looks than anything else, because as we found out when she was being interviewed, she's not even that bright.

Read and weep:
President Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary, but today the former Senator and Secretary of State is more popular, with a 61 - 34 percent favorability rating among American voters, compared to the president's 51 - 46 percent favorability, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today.
National (US) Poll - February 8, 2013 - Hillary Clinton Is Most Popula | Quinnipiac University Connecticut

:lol:
and Obama won on what, his BRILLIANCE..oh no, it was he gave a good speech....he had no experience in anything, he was a lowly State Senator from one of the crookest state governments in the country and didn't serve ONE TERM as a US Senator in Congress before he decided he should bless us with running for President.

you do make a parrot though

Last edited:
If Hillary is qualified because she was first lady at one time, does that mean Michelle is also a possible candidate?

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.
Untenable position.

There are no other requirements except those listed in the Constitution.

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.

I won't vote for any Clinton. I used to live in Arkan-ass when he was guv-e-nor.

Well Hil sure covered herself in glory at Benghazi..

Woman ain't worth that piss hole in the snow.

2008 was her year and the DNC threw her under the bus for the half black dude.

What qualifies Hillary is her ability to throw Republicans into a childish rage......

Benghazi, Benghazi, Whitewater......BLOWJOBS!

:meow:

She's a democrat and a women. And just like the democrats tried to sooth their conscience over slavery by nominating a black man they will do the same with a woman no matter how unqualified.

She has not had one success in life she can claim as her own.

This is not about Palin. Shhheeeesh.
Palin-Fiction_zps2100fcd0.jpg

Barbara Bush, the 31-year-old daughter of George W. Bush, says she hopes Hillary Clinton will run for President.
Bush, a Texas transplant to New York, tells People magazine she thinks Hill is "unbelievably accomplished" and would like to see her run.

Read more: Barbara Bush Jr. says she is ready for Hillary Clinton to run for president...but don?t worry dad, she won't necessarily vote for her - NY Daily News

oh well that settles that.....im going with Hillery......Georges Daughter thinks she is swell...

Oh poor Hillary, she doesn't need approval to run eh? She needs my vote to win, and she sure as hell ain't gettin' it.

That poor, poor Hillary. But oh hey, what difference does it make at this point?

She would have never had your vote, so it doesn't really matter.

Democrats, the liberal media, Demo dupes everywhere also turned their backs on her as well, as I recall...

It would depend entirely on what nitwit the pubes prop up to vote for. You think Obama won his last election on merit? When will the repub dummies take America seriously? Sara Palin? Rick Perry? The car full of clowns they put up in the last rodeo were an embarassment to our country. Hillary could have won in a landslide against any of them.

Democrats, the liberal media, Demo dupes everywhere also turned their backs on her as well, as I recall...

It would depend entirely on what nitwit the pubes prop up to vote for. You think Obama won his last election on merit? When will the repub dummies take America seriously? Sara Palin? Rick Perry? The car full of clowns they put up in the last rodeo were an embarassment to our country. Hillary could have won in a landslide against any of them.

I wish you were wrong...

Romney was put there to lose. The Selection was already made.

If you people seriously think your "vote" counts...well, I got a beachfront home in Nebraska to sell ya!

That's what I don't get. I've asked this question REPEATEDLY, OVER AND OVER, and not one liberal has EVER even ATTEMPTED to answer it.

Name one thing. JUST ONE THING that this broad accomplished over at State that would lead ANYONE to believe that she is qualified to be President (not counting getting those men killed at Benghazi). JUST ONE.

Now, granted, in liberals jaded view of geo-political awareness, all a "true liberal" needs as credentials is a hatred for America - thus Barry Obama.

But you're correct, the DNC cast her out like yesterday's Huffington Post when the Half-breed awoke from his nap and decided HE could be president and they have fawned over him like girls at a Bobby Sherman concert ever since.

Hell, if I were Hillary "the wide" Clinton, I would have jumped ship, became a republican and ran against the poseur from Chicago......:lol:

She is, and was, far more qualified than our current president just by the exposure she had to the office and all it's machinations during her husband's tenure...

Just saying...

I probably wouldn't vote for her...

She is, and was, far more qualified than our current president just by the exposure she had to the office and all it's machinations during her husband's tenure...

Just saying...

I probably wouldn't vote for her...

I agree, after Adolf Obama's cluster in office, an illegal could be POTUS. Well, I suppose one could again

-Geaux

That's what I don't get. I've asked this question REPEATEDLY, OVER AND OVER, and not one liberal has EVER even ATTEMPTED to answer it.

Name one thing. JUST ONE THING that this broad accomplished over at State that would lead ANYONE to believe that she is qualified to be President (not counting getting those men killed at Benghazi). JUST ONE.

Now, granted, in liberals jaded view of geo-political awareness, all a "true liberal" needs as credentials is a hatred for America - thus Barry Obama.

But you're correct, the DNC cast her out like yesterday's Huffington Post when the Half-breed awoke from his nap and decided HE could be president and they have fawned over him like girls at a Bobby Sherman concert ever since.

Hell, if I were Hillary "the wide" Clinton, I would have jumped ship, became a republican and ran against the poseur from Chicago......:lol:

I suppose women would probably vote for her because of her kewl pantsuits..:lol:

The repub "clowns" refused to guarantee the right of the LIBTARDS to remain ...in the line ...to the trough. That was their undoing. Never stand between a libtard and his imagined rights.

Forum List

Back