What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

This is not about Palin. Shhheeeesh.

Correct, she is a bitch that never finished her term as a Senator and quit her Secretary of State position because she couldn't handle it.

She served one term completely, and didn't finish her second because she was asked by the President to be Sec of state. A job she was very qualified for.
She sat on foreign related committees in the senate, along with a sub committee in emerging threats. She worked well with republicans, and had respect from some of the religious rights.
Of course you probably didn't bother to learn anything about her, just assumed you knew about her.

So yes a woman who was a senator for 8 years and sec of state for 4 years, along with being First Lady for eight years, and lawyer is qualified to be President.

Could I scream hatred for women because of your posts in this thread? You and others play that game when it is about Palin. Just sayin.
Yes. You may start screaming now.

Hillary spent eight years discussing daily events with the President of the US
She served in the Senate for six years
She was Secretary of State for four years

Now, the question will be, which Republican has mor experience?

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

Obama has not been President for eight years yet so how did Hillary spend eight years
Yes but her husband was.
Yeah. And?...Her husband had no foreign policy

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.

**She would have more bipartisan support than Obama.

**She was a popular Senator, respected by her colleagues on both sides.

**She's a proven extraordinary diplomat.

**She's the most popular political figure in the world right now.

**She's known to be a work horse.

On a personal note -- every female boss I've had has been smarter and more pragmatic than every male boss.

But Goddamnit, we should not be talking about this.

I want us to move toward a system of having 6 week election season. All contributions should be put in an escrow account and the candidate or party can not touch them until that 6 week period. 1 week per primary w/access to limited funds per primary.

Get money out of politics.

These public servants are supposed to be doing the work of the people -- but they spend too much time raising money in this endless election cycle.

Search Bills in Congress - GovTrack.us
In this link, there is a list of every bill and resolution sponsored by Sen Clinton in during her 8 years in office.
Over 500 bills and resolutions are listed.
NOT ONE SINGLE BILL sponsored by Clinton made it past committee.
NOT ONE....
I'd say Clinton's legacy as a US Senator is at best insignificant.
Oh, according to this list, Clinton wrote no legislation.

Like it or not

Hillary is eminently more qualified than any available GOP candidate

You're probably correct there.

Fuck the GOP. They showed their true colors during this last (s)election. Voting is a fucking scam that I will never participate in again.

It's not your vote that counts; it's who counts the vote.

Believe it. Truth.

That's what I don't get. I've asked this question REPEATEDLY, OVER AND OVER, and not one liberal has EVER even ATTEMPTED to answer it.

Name one thing. JUST ONE THING that this broad accomplished over at State that would lead ANYONE to believe that she is qualified to be President (not counting getting those men killed at Benghazi). JUST ONE.

Now, granted, in liberals jaded view of geo-political awareness, all a "true liberal" needs as credentials is a hatred for America - thus Barry Obama.

But you're correct, the DNC cast her out like yesterday's Huffington Post when the Half-breed awoke from his nap and decided HE could be president and they have fawned over him like girls at a Bobby Sherman concert ever since.

Hell, if I were Hillary "the wide" Clinton, I would have jumped ship, became a republican and ran against the poseur from Chicago......:lol:

I suppose women would probably vote for her because of her kewl pantsuits..:lol:

She dresses like that loser from North Korea

They must have the same seamstress

-Geaux

Honestly? You're criticizing the way she dresses? Sounds like real butt hurt to me.

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.
She's got the star power; she knows all the power players in Washington; she's a war hawk; a closet neocon; and she has bigger balls than Bill.

Have Palin debate her and you'll see why!
(What she would do to Palin in a debate, is probably against the law)

Palin would kick her ass. Hillary's only qualification is that she sucked Bill's dick.

Yeah, and she wasn't very good at it either, he replaced her with Monica.

She once gave Bill Clinton a blow job? Maybe Monica can be her VP :lol:

LOL, or the Hill can pick the Flakie Fluke as her VP and then introduce her to Billy to keep him occupied and out of her hair while she Presidents the country...yeeeehaaaa

If that's what it took to win the election, definitely.

Heck...Bill, Monica and Hillary could have a Ménage à Trois in the Oval Office. Democrats would surely find an excuse for it...:lol:

Heck...Bill, Monica and Hillary could have a Ménage à Trois in the Oval Office. Democrats would surely find an excuse for it...:lol:

I just had an imaginary visual of that----------my breakfast may come up :eek:

I had bypassed the vision.

but now...My Eye's are Burning..:crybaby:

Still no one can come up with a Hillary accomplishment!

Maybe it's because she never accomplished anything.

Excuse me while I go bleach my brain...

She's got the star power; she knows all the power players in Washington; she's a war hawk; a closet neocon; and she has bigger balls than Bill.

Have Palin debate her and you'll see why!
(What she would do to Palin in a debate, is probably against the law)

Palin would kick her ass. Hillary's only qualification is that she sucked Bill's dick.

Yeah, and she wasn't very good at it either, he replaced her with Monica.

Really? Hillary and Bill are still together, Monica is but a bad memory and Palin is just flapping her yap, now, saying things the fringe likes to hear.

Forum List

Back