What questions would you like to see the Dem candidates asked?

If you're too big a pussy to stand up to Black Lives Matter, who the fuck is ever going to fear or respect you as President?

"Too big a pussy", Frank? Izzat anything like "too big to fail"?

Essplain, Frank.

:popcorn:

And no Triplethink this time, K?

Who stole $2 trillion dollars of our social security contributions and how are they going to pay us back without raising taxes or cheating us out of our benefits? Every Dem candidate would probably shit themselves on live tv.

Yup, that lockbox wasn't very secure around all those thieves. Politicians guarding large sums of money is like an alcoholic guarding the liquor cabinet. All we get is lame excuses for why the vault is empty. And, yes, they will expect the rest of us to pony up and cover the amount they misused.

Mark my words seniors will be eating cat food again at the rate these thieving assholes in congress are going. That people should be forced to work full time jobs at age 70 because congress stole the goddamn social security money, its criminal imo. And almost every damn GOP candidate except Trump told us during the last debate just to suck on it, that we will have to work until we are 70 or 72. That's their lame ass solution. Yeah we stole the money sorry, just keep working at the factory another 5 years hopefully you will die off before you can collect a dime of SS.

Trump was the only candidate who had the correct answer, I wonder how many of you caught that.
What was that answer?

Growth is the only solution there simply isn't enough existing wealth to pay for all this crap. Obviously, $10 trillion dollars of new debt in 8 years holy freaking shit man. If we want to maintain our current standard of living or better without mortgaging the wealth of the next 10 generations like they are doing now, then we must generate net new wealth and jobs.

This will require an all out no holds barred take no prisoners effort. We need to bring jobs back to the USA, manufacturing in particular. End suck ass trade deals these corrupt ass politicians negotiated where the other countries shit on us every chance they get. Our middle class jobs are the currency the politicians trade in, they trade them to other countries in exchange for things like cooperation climate change, sending troops to some shit hole country to fight a war, etc. Politicians have traded away entire U.S. industries. Trump sounds a bit alarmist but he's actually correct. I'm old enough to remember numerous US industries complaining to our government about other countries were shitting on us, not trading fairly, dumping product into the US below cost to intentionally destroy the US competition. The politicians sat on their ass and did nothing while our industries were decimated.

bIflE3M.jpg

Say, Hilly, given the general perception by the American People that your massive lack of honesty is a problem, can you tell us what YOU would do as President to fix your tendency to be a shrill braying dishonest jackass?

to Sanders--Are you sure the Colonel is not a relative? The resemblance is strikingly close.

To Hillary:How does it feel to be the first woman to ride her husbands coattails into office? Long ride, was it not?

Is it fair to ask Hillary about the money that is unaccounted for during her stint as Sec of State? What about Benghazi or the emails?

Should Bernie be asked specifically how he intends to pay for his freebies?

What questions should do you want to see the candidates asked?

ask hillary about the bogus clinton foundation they set up...

Who stole $2 trillion dollars of our social security contributions and how are they going to pay us back without raising taxes or cheating us out of our benefits? Every Dem candidate would probably shit themselves on live tv.

Yup, that lockbox wasn't very secure around all those thieves. Politicians guarding large sums of money is like an alcoholic guarding the liquor cabinet. All we get is lame excuses for why the vault is empty. And, yes, they will expect the rest of us to pony up and cover the amount they misused.

Mark my words seniors will be eating cat food again at the rate these thieving assholes in congress are going. That people should be forced to work full time jobs at age 70 because congress stole the goddamn social security money, its criminal imo. And almost every damn GOP candidate except Trump told us during the last debate just to suck on it, that we will have to work until we are 70 or 72. That's their lame ass solution. Yeah we stole the money sorry, just keep working at the factory another 5 years hopefully you will die off before you can collect a dime of SS.

Trump was the only candidate who had the correct answer, I wonder how many of you caught that.
The problem here is that dems don't plan on working anyway. That's why the unemployment numbers don't bother them. Why work when there's all this free shit?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

to Sanders--Are you sure the Colonel is not a relative? The resemblance is strikingly close.

To Hillary:How does it feel to be the first woman to ride her husbands coattails into office? Long ride, was it not?
Most figure she didn't have to ride Bill at all, that's what the others were there for

Most figure she didn't have to ride Bill at all, that's what the others were there for

Without Bill, would you know Hillary?

Yeah, but these guys asking the questions want her to win. It would be great but it won't happen.

Hillary, why did you lie to the nation about a fictional incendiary video? And where is the guy who was arrested for this video?

Hillary likes to outsource responsibility. Hence, the constant bimbo eruptions since taking care of Bill's needs wasn't something Hillary was interested in doing.

Forum List

Back