What really happens after death?

Hollie, I realize that the fact you lack an understanding of my religion hasn't kept you from criticizing it in the past......however, given how many times you have made claims you discover you can't back up, I'm surprised you have the nerve to keep making claims.....now, if you would care to actually give an example of how my religion stole from some Canaanite polytheistic paganism, feel free to give me something to disprove.....disproving things idiots post is why I'm here......

I realize that self entitled "prophets" don't like to be corrected for their lack of knowledge, but I'm here to help.

Do a search on the origins of Judaism. As Christianity later co-opted much of Hebrew theology, and even stole Hebrew scripture, you will begin the process of learning the roots of Christianity.

You will feel like an idiot for having such a complete lack of knowledge regarding the religion you were given, but, pearls before swine your prophet'ness.

Judaism's origins are outlined in the book of Genesis......Christianity, like Judaism, worships YHWH, the creator, whose story begins with creation.....nothing predated creation.....

Actually, YHWH was a member of a pantheon of gods and he was not even the head god. What happened is that a king decided to unite the people under his favorite god.

Think about it. All those plural references in Genesis. "In our image...","will become like us" plus a slew of other phrases that does not make sense unless god is schizo..

Well, at least this is what scientists found....Maybe science is at war with religion?

Now for references

You could go to History of God by Karen Armstrong. You can either buy it or go to your library

OrYou can watch the Nova program The Bibles buried secrets at the website

NOVA | The Bible's Buried Secrets

The reason I am giving you these 2 references is because those references contains a store of other references and information. Such as scientists names, explanations of differing Hypothesis and theories and even names of Doctors in the field that question some of the claims.

All yours.
If you really want it.

What Happens After Death? New Theory Suggests Consciousness Moves To Another Universe |

A book titled “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe“ has stirred up the internet, because it contained a notion that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever. The author of this publication, scientist Dr. Robert Lanza who was voted the 3rd most important scientist alive by the NY Times, has no doubts that this is possible.
Beyond Time and Space

Lanza is an expert in regenerative medicine and scientific director of Advanced Cell Technology Company. Before, he had been known for his extensive research which dealt with stem cells, he was also famous for several successful experiments on cloning endangered animal species.

But not so long ago, the scientist became involved with physics, quantum mechanics and astrophysics. This explosive mixture has given birth to the new theory of biocentrism, which the professor has been preaching ever since. Biocentrism teaches that life and consciousness are fundamental to the universe. It is consciousness that creates the material universe, not the other way around.

Well?

Whatcha think?

good question

but....

i told him if he dies on me.... he best be waiting there for me on the other side!!!

Ok, then tell me on judgment day what is God going to judge you for.......

If people believe God is good then He can't be good if he doesn't judge Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler and others so why would it be right for God to judge them and not other people for their wrongs?

As a parent, do you only love your good child and hate his trouble making brother, or do you love them both?
Christ took away the sins of the world, not just lesser sins or up 70 sins, or the sins of just the good people, or people that aren't too bad. Is there a plateau where His grace abruptly ends?

ROMANS 5:20 says, " where sin abounded, grace did much more abound". Would a love that surpasses our understanding, forgive even a Hitler? Yes.

But unless Hitler turned to Jesus the Jew for his salvation, I don't think you have to worry about running into Adolph in Heaven. He will be seen steeped in sin at the White Throne Judgment though, standing next to Stalin, begging the Jewish Rabbi, Christ for mercy.

Last edited:
What Happens After Death? New Theory Suggests Consciousness Moves To Another Universe |

A book titled “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe“ has stirred up the internet, because it contained a notion that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever. The author of this publication, scientist Dr. Robert Lanza who was voted the 3rd most important scientist alive by the NY Times, has no doubts that this is possible.
Beyond Time and Space

Lanza is an expert in regenerative medicine and scientific director of Advanced Cell Technology Company. Before, he had been known for his extensive research which dealt with stem cells, he was also famous for several successful experiments on cloning endangered animal species.

But not so long ago, the scientist became involved with physics, quantum mechanics and astrophysics. This explosive mixture has given birth to the new theory of biocentrism, which the professor has been preaching ever since. Biocentrism teaches that life and consciousness are fundamental to the universe. It is consciousness that creates the material universe, not the other way around.

Well?

Whatcha think?

So, doesn't that fly in the face of evolution? Didn't pond scum have to exist before life in pond scum existed? Nothing banged into nothing and created the universe, remember?
If consciousness comes before the big bang, then can I offer a suggestion as to who was conscious at the creation of the material universe? And who told us long before Dr. Lanza, that we are without end?

Dr. Lanza, meet your Father, God, or as you call him, Eternal Consciousness. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
As a parent, do you only love your good child and hate his trouble making brother, or do you love them both?

God didn't love Cain. He loved Abel.

Beyond Time and Space

Well?

Whatcha think?

A few seconds of hallucinating ...then nothing.

You've been given dozens of examples.
You have attacked the websites the examples have come from, not the actual examples themselves. They are entirely sound, credible and substantiated. This is the genesis of theological thought, no matter what website reports it, and crying about this reality doesn't change it.

really?.....I don't suppose you could reference the post where that happened, because I was apparently out of the country at the time.....I would love a second chance......pointing at stupid things and saying "oh look! a stupid thing!" is one of my favorite activities.....
I'm certain you do it daily while shaving.

so, you couldn't find it either I take it.....

I realize that self entitled "prophets" don't like to be corrected for their lack of knowledge, but I'm here to help.

Do a search on the origins of Judaism. As Christianity later co-opted much of Hebrew theology, and even stole Hebrew scripture, you will begin the process of learning the roots of Christianity.

You will feel like an idiot for having such a complete lack of knowledge regarding the religion you were given, but, pearls before swine your prophet'ness.

Judaism's origins are outlined in the book of Genesis......Christianity, like Judaism, worships YHWH, the creator, whose story begins with creation.....nothing predated creation.....

Actually, YHWH was a member of a pantheon of gods and he was not even the head god. What happened is that a king decided to unite the people under his favorite god.

Think about it. All those plural references in Genesis. "In our image...","will become like us" plus a slew of other phrases that does not make sense unless god is schizo..

Well, at least this is what scientists found....Maybe science is at war with religion?

lol.....

Beyond Time and Space

Well?

Whatcha think?
I think that we're all going to find out if this is true or not.

No one gets out alive.

Think about it. ::...","will become like us" plus a slew of other phrases that does not make sense unless god is schizo..

lol.....

LOL!!! WHY POST satan's lies???? the us and our of Genesis 1 is refering to GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!!

What really happens after death?
Nothing.

No souls, no consciousness, no spirit energy, no mystical mumbo jumbo, no sky wizards, just nothing. I can't believe people who've avoided falling prey to the "dead guy on a stick" desert cults could actually believe in life after death. Ridiculous.

Pure speculation on your part. Better to just say that you don't know. Ridiculing someone's deep and heartfelt beliefs doesn't make your case any stronger or your opinion any more relevant.

really?.....I don't suppose you could reference the post where that happened, because I was apparently out of the country at the time.....I would love a second chance......pointing at stupid things and saying "oh look! a stupid thing!" is one of my favorite activities.....

What is the point of repeating arguments that you have already ignored?

As a parent, do http://www.usmessageboard.com/patriarch_usa/editor/separator.gifyou only love your good child and hate his trouble making brother, or do you love them both?

God didn't love Cain. He loved Abel.

Hi Gracie sweetie. God loved them both equally. What He didn't approve was the offering that Cain threw together. When Cain killed His brother, God would have been just in killing Cain, but instead marked Cain, so no one could kill him. And He forgave Cain. Although Cain had to leave the garden, and was supposed to wander his whole lifetime, God commuted Cain's sentence, and Cain became the first one to settle land for a village.

Keep in mind that there was no law at that time, only undeserved favor from our Father. The same state we exist in today. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

What is the point of repeating arguments that you have already ignored?

because in all honesty, it never happened....sorry if I missed it somewhere, but I've never seen it here....if its really there I would love a chance to destroy it......I've done it so many times I can almost do it in my sleep....what was it this time.....the crucifixion of Horus?.....the twelve disciples of Mithras?......or was it the one where someone actually believed the Easter Bunny was a symbol of Christianity.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back