What really happens after death?

Hollie, I realize that the fact you lack an understanding of my religion hasn't kept you from criticizing it in the past......however, given how many times you have made claims you discover you can't back up, I'm surprised you have the nerve to keep making claims.....now, if you would care to actually give an example of how my religion stole from some Canaanite polytheistic paganism, feel free to give me something to disprove.....disproving things idiots post is why I'm here......

I realize that self entitled "prophets" don't like to be corrected for their lack of knowledge, but I'm here to help.

Do a search on the origins of Judaism. As Christianity later co-opted much of Hebrew theology, and even stole Hebrew scripture, you will begin the process of learning the roots of Christianity.

You will feel like an idiot for having such a complete lack of knowledge regarding the religion you were given, but, pearls before swine your prophet'ness.

Judaism's origins are outlined in the book of Genesis......Christianity, like Judaism, worships YHWH, the creator, whose story begins with creation.....nothing predated creation.....

Well sorry, but the planet is older than 6,000 years per biblical timelines.

Secondly, Judaism predates Christianity by about 1,000 years.

How is it possible you know nothing about Christianity and its core theology that was stolen from Judaism?

I realize that self entitled "prophets" don't like to be corrected for their lack of knowledge, but I'm here to help.

Do a search on the origins of Judaism. As Christianity later co-opted much of Hebrew theology, and even stole Hebrew scripture, you will begin the process of learning the roots of Christianity.

You will feel like an idiot for having such a complete lack of knowledge regarding the religion you were given, but, pearls before swine your prophet'ness.

Judaism's origins are outlined in the book of Genesis......Christianity, like Judaism, worships YHWH, the creator, whose story begins with creation.....nothing predated creation.....

How is it possible you know nothing about Christianity and its core theology that was stolen from Judaism?

JESUS WAS BORN A JEW!!! AND god HAS A SPECIAL LOVE FOR ISRAEL.

JESUS SAYS TO BELIEVERS==IN THE LAST DAYS an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God. 3"These things they will do because they have not known the Father or Me.… John 16:2

/shrugs....so far, someone tried to claim that stories from the Christian tradition were the same as older religions and it turned out to be a total misrepresentation.....the virgin birth of Isis being the only example claimed so far......maybe, if you want to continue to claim it you should document a legitimate example......I find most of the stuff pasted from AtheistsRUS websites are simply situations of sheer fabrications of ancient myth.....

You have already proven in the past that you don't even have a serious familiarity with your own scriptures, let alone what their origins might be.
Your credibility in matters of scripture does not exist.

lol....."I don't have to provide a legitimate example because you didn't know who Sarah's father was".....sound argument there, Clyde....

You've been given dozens of examples.
You have attacked the websites the examples have come from, not the actual examples themselves. They are entirely sound, credible and substantiated. This is the genesis of theological thought, no matter what website reports it, and crying about this reality doesn't change it.

I believe that when you die your consciousness is basically asleep until Judgement day when God will call forth all the dead and either provide you with a new perfect body or consign you to permanent death.

This ^

Ok, then tell me on judgment day what is God going to judge you for.......

The judgement referred to is the White Throne Judgment. The presiding Judge is Christ. What is judged is sin. Not how many or which ones, just sin. Have you or have you not, is the only question that needs to be asked. We tend to grade sin on a curve. For instance, theft is not as bad as murder. That's not How God sees it. 1 sin or 100, sin removes any chance of seeing God. He can't look on sin. Sin cannot enter Heaven.

So this poses a dilemma for our Father.
If you are correct, every person that has ever lived will be at that judgment, with no chance of going to Heaven, or going back to rectify your standing. And God loses to Satan.

Christ solved this dilemma. He appeared in court in our place. He was found guilty and sentenced to death as us. Sentence was carried out. That act expunged your record. There is no longer any sin to hold you accountable for. You are cleared for residence in Heaven. You now meet the criteria.

God can't make you accept the gift of salvation, but for those who do, God PROMISES this:
"I will remember your sins no more." < future tense
"Your sins are behind me."
"Your sins are as far away from me as the East is from the West."

Do you plan on jogging His memory on judgment day or would you rather accept the gift He sent you and skip right to your reward ceremony.
Thing is if you are right, then God is wrong. He thinks there are humans in Heaven right now, with more expected every day. God has no intention of judging the same sin twice.

Hebrews 8:12 For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Then He repeated Himself in judicial terms:
Hebrews 10:17 Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more."

Last edited:
I believe that when you die your consciousness is basically asleep until Judgement day when God will call forth all the dead and either provide you with a new perfect body or consign you to permanent death.

This ^

Ok, then tell me on judgment day what is God going to judge you for.......

If people believe God is good then He can't be good if he doesn't judge Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler and others so why would it be right for God to judge them and not other people for their wrongs?

14097aa81.jpg

What really happens after death?
Nothing.

No souls, no consciousness, no spirit energy, no mystical mumbo jumbo, no sky wizards, just nothing. I can't believe people who've avoided falling prey to the "dead guy on a stick" desert cults could actually believe in life after death. Ridiculous.

oh cmon------liberals buy into a lot of anti Christian mumbo jumbo. Were have you been all your life ?

What Happens After Death? New Theory Suggests Consciousness Moves To Another Universe |

A book titled “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe“ has stirred up the internet, because it contained a notion that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever. The author of this publication, scientist Dr. Robert Lanza who was voted the 3rd most important scientist alive by the NY Times, has no doubts that this is possible.
Beyond Time and Space

Lanza is an expert in regenerative medicine and scientific director of Advanced Cell Technology Company. Before, he had been known for his extensive research which dealt with stem cells, he was also famous for several successful experiments on cloning endangered animal species.

But not so long ago, the scientist became involved with physics, quantum mechanics and astrophysics. This explosive mixture has given birth to the new theory of biocentrism, which the professor has been preaching ever since. Biocentrism teaches that life and consciousness are fundamental to the universe. It is consciousness that creates the material universe, not the other way around.
Well?

Whatcha think?

Whoever the author of the above article is, he's just now catching on to what the Bible has been saying for centuries. When we die, our spirits move on to another realm. Either Heaven or Hell depending on a very important choice we make while alive on earth.

John 3:18
, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

1 John 5:10, "He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son."

Matthew 7:13-14, "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Matthew 13:38-43, "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

I don't pretend that I can change anyone's mind around here so I'm simply posting what I believe in relationship to the OP. We all have the exact same choice to make. Some will accept Christ -- Most will not.

"The mind" relies upon electrical energy to retain memory and cognizance.

Seems reasonable from an electronics viewpoint that there might be a capacitor to hold a charge to get over a few seconds or maybe minutes of power being cut off. Y'know, like your computer, taken off the power line entirely, will keep the internal clock running for a time. OK, longer than a few minutes because it doesn't rely on a capacitor - rather on a battery. When that battery is worn out - or if it's removed - take away the power and it's over. Now there IS a little bit of non-volatile memory that just sits there waiting for power. Once the backup battery is dead only that "spark" remains. Put power back on and that's what drags the operating system back off the hard drive or, in newer computers, out of solid state storage.

But after a little while the body is not interested in power being reapplied so it's dead. Dark, stupid, nothing to work with dead. And at rest.

lol....well raise that argument with someone who believes the Bible says the earth is 6000 years old...but if you want to win an argument with me, you'll actually have to argue with me.....

I repeat, Christianity is the worship of YHWH......the OT as well as the NT communicate what he wants us to know......nothing was stolen from the Jews....they still have it.....do we believe many of the same things?.....of course, because we worship the same God.....

now, beyond that....you claimed Christianity copied Canaanite pagan polytheism.....obviously you weren't referring to Judaism.....got an example?.....

You have already proven in the past that you don't even have a serious familiarity with your own scriptures, let alone what their origins might be.
Your credibility in matters of scripture does not exist.

lol....."I don't have to provide a legitimate example because you didn't know who Sarah's father was".....sound argument there, Clyde....

You have attacked the websites the examples have come from, not the actual examples themselves. They are entirely sound, credible and substantiated. This is the genesis of theological thought, no matter what website reports it, and crying about this reality doesn't change it.

really?.....I don't suppose you could reference the post where that happened, because I was apparently out of the country at the time.....I would love a second chance......pointing at stupid things and saying "oh look! a stupid thing!" is one of my favorite activities.....

Last edited:

really?.....I don't suppose you could reference the post where that happened, because I was apparently out of the country at the time.....I would love a second chance......pointing at stupid things and saying "oh look! a stupid thing!" is one of my favorite activities.....
I'm certain you do it daily while shaving.

Forum List

Back