What school subjects did you really HATE?

I HATED ....

• English

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • other languages

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • lessons in my mother language

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Math

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Arts

• Science

• History

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • others

• none

• P.E.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Music

• Geography

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Physics

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Chemistry

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Religion

• Total voters
A class. . . my kid never had to deal with.

iu

Though he had to learn how to make numbers and letters, he never had to learn. . . "writing, or penmanship."

Now, for that generation? It is a secret code language that only Gen X and older still knows. . .

ugggg. . . that class was so boring. I loathed it.

I am of the opinion, if you failed it, you were destined to go on to become a family practitioner.

:auiqs.jpg:

None. What I didn't like was the negative attitude some of the adult staff and some classmates had toward me . I agree with Dogmaphobe in post 7. They seemed to drag subjects out.

Last edited:
A class. . . my kid never had to deal with.

iu

Though he had to learn how to make numbers and letters, he never had to learn. . . "writing, or penmanship."

Now, for that generation? It is a secret code language that only Gen X and older still knows. . .

ugggg. . . that class was so boring. I loathed it.
Damn!

They are even making that one kid write with his left hand, too!

What school subjects did you really HATE?

Learning German. What nutball came up with words like: Rechtsschutzversicherungsgesellschaften, or Bezirksschornsteinfegermeister?

Secondarily, it was probably math, but not because I'm bad at it or don't like it, but because so many math teachers are terrible at TEACHING it.

Hated English. When I managed to get booted from high school, I went into GED classes, was taught by wonderful teachers and learned an amazing amount and got my certificate a year before anyone in my class graduated. I was given the choice between English or Greek/Latin Vocabulary. I chose the latter and learned an immense amount about language. My grammar in English still sucks because of that choice, but I excelled at medical terminology and after working several years in a para-medical capacity, I went on to do legal proofreading, which is not at all about English grammar. Very satisfying work.

Hated and sucked at math but the one semester in 9th grade when I got an inspiring, engaging teacher, I got an A.

Art and Music because of their subjective nature. History and Chemistry because of poor presentation. Everything else because of slow, repetitive pace.

Forum List

Back