🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What senate democrats should do at this late hour....

So, apparently it's just a Kabuki dance, all symbol and no real shutdown. The 13th U.S. Gov. shutdown since Carter, I heard! And yet somehow, darn it, it's still here.

The Dems will hyperventilate about how it's killing all these people (none of whom seem to notice that, however) and that's supposed to be all the GOP's fault, even though everyone knows the Dems shut it down.

The gov. isn't really shut down at all: business as usual. A few thousand stay home, nobody cares, they can get their garages cleaned up. The politicos don't dare REALLY shut it down: we'd make a new government, and none of them would be in it.

With a few hours before the shut down, democrats should take the high road and win a political victory.....

They should announce that they will vote for the CR with a HUGE provision...

On February 16, 2018, a CLEAN, STAND-ALONE DACA bill must be passed, otherwise NONE of the democrat senators would ever vote for another CR.

Place the orange clown's and McConnell's Asses right against the wall (pardon the expression.)

#Schumershutdown

Resignation sounds like a great option.

Your Messiah fucked it up - TWICE. The Buck and the Blame goes straight to Trump Tower and the incompetent President of the United States. Never for a moment echo the Propaganda that it does not, it only makes you appear to be a fool.

With a few hours before the shut down, democrats should take the high road and win a political victory.....

On February 16, 2018, a CLEAN, STAND-ALONE DACA bill must be passed, otherwise NONE of the democrat senators would ever vote for another CR.

Place the orange clown's and McConnell's Asses right against the wall (pardon the expression.)

#Schumershutdown

Your Messiah fucked it up - TWICE. The Buck and the Blame goes straight to Trump Tower and the incompetent President of the United States. Never for a moment echo the Propaganda that it does not, it only makes you appear to be a fool.

It's the Schumer Shutdown!

"The Art of the Deal" author may have to re-title that little gem of a book.....

It's the Schumer Shutdown!

Ah, following Sarah Hicks Sanders' advice, I see......

Isn't Sarah a student to this guy?

upload_2018-1-20_7-58-50.png

“This is the One Year Anniversary of my Presidency and the Democrats wanted to give me a nice present. #DemocratShutdown"
- The President of the United States

They should announce they prefer illegals over American citizens, but we already know that.

Yes, among brainless FOX watchers and Trump ass-lickers, THAT is indeed the "talking point"........LOL

Why on earth would people think that?

Could it be because they voted against insuring children in order to protect illegals?

"The Art of the Deal" author may have to re-title that little gem of a book.....

The Fart of the Deal, Trump's behavior stinks

They should announce they prefer illegals over American citizens, but we already know that.

Yes, among brainless FOX watchers and Trump ass-lickers, THAT is indeed the "talking point"........LOL

Could it be because they voted against insuring children in order to protect illegals?

You have the ability to be the leader of the Callous Conservative Caucus - you're are full of bullsh ... err...demagoguery!

You have the ability to be the leader of the Callous Conservative Caucus - you're are full of bullsh ... err...demagoguery!
They voted to keep the government open. The Illegals > Country Dems didn't

Anyone who thinks that the shutdown doesn't fall on both sides of the aisle and on the Resolute desk, should think again.

Anyone who can't admit this fact is nothing but a partisan hack and anything they post is unworthy of serious consideration.

In my opinion...

Anyone who thinks that the shutdown doesn't fall on both sides of the aisle and on the Resolute desk, should think again.

Anyone who can't admit this fact is nothing but a partisan hack and anything they post is unworthy of serious consideration.

In my opinion...

Trump torpedoed a compromise - Twice. The buck stops on the First Tee (it's not likely he spends much time in the oval at the desk).

#Schumershutdown

#Schumershutdown

Don't give me that shit, you commiecrats are committing every sin you accused the republicans of in 2013. Closing the government for policies unrelated to the budget, is all on your lying asses. Obviously criminals are more important to you than the 300+ million citizens of this country, the 9 million poor children depending on CHIP and the military, law enforcement and fire fighters protecting your lying asses.

#Commiecrathypocrite LMAO

In my opinion...

Trump torpedoed a compromise - Twice. The buck stops on the First Tee (it's not likely he spends much time in the oval at the desk).

Show us the bill he torpedoed, come on, show us.

In my opinion...

Now I understand you, you don't pay attention, or your only sources of information are conservative radio and Fox TV; thus, your willful ignorance is on display.

For the record, it was not a bill, it was the bi-partisan agreements to solve the impasse and thus prevent the government shutdown.

They voted to keep the government open. The Illegals > Country Dems didn't

Had they wanted to, all they needed to do was extend the CR which would allow those brought to our country as children a safe harbor. That alone would have created time to extend the CR for several weeks, until other issues could be debated and if compromise was in air, solutions for a win-win be approved.

Of course Trump is the quintessential deal maker, who believes brinkmanship is effective and his first tool of choice; when it doesn't work he lies, the only other tool in his box.

In my opinion...

Now I understand you, you don't pay attention, or your only sources of information are conservative radio and Fox TV; thus, your willful ignorance is on display.

For the record, it was not a bill, it was the bi-partisan agreements to solve the impasse and thus prevent the government shutdown.

#Shumershutdown

I know there's no bill, they need a bill to vote on dipstick, one the house would accept. That didn't exist and won't overnight.

#Commiecrathypocrite

#Schumershutdown

#Schumershutdown

Don't give me that shit, you commiecrats are committing every sin you accused the republicans of in 2013. Closing the government for policies unrelated to the budget, is all on your lying asses. Obviously criminals are more important to you than the 300+ million citizens of this country, the 9 million poor children depending on CHIP and the military, law enforcement and fire fighters protecting your lying asses.

#Commiecrathypocrite LMAO

Nice rant, totally dishonest and full of emotion. You have the makings of a crooked backbencher.

Forum List

Back