🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What senate democrats should do at this late hour....

Trump is not getting money for "his" wall might be why he sabotaged the CR. In fact, let Texas fund and build the wall on their border, and allow New Mexico, Arizona and California to decide to built a wall or not on their borders.

Actually, my friend, its even MORE insane than that......Trump was offered by Schumer to put the wall back on the table.......But the orange moron was afraid that giving in to DACA would place him into the giving amnesty corner........and his trusty advisers told him not to be another Reagan.

Trump rejected an offer that put border wall on the table: Schumer

#Schumershutdown

It's no longer about DACA, now it's about 3.6 million "dreamers", Schumer tried to pull a bait and switch. They aren't negotiating in good faith, they're playing games.

#Commiecrathypocrite

it the commiecrats that are holding the nation hostage in favor of criminal aliens. And now you pretend to give a shit about the debt,

Ahem........LOL

Who is responsible for the shutdown????

ABC/Washington Post:
Trump & GOP: 48
Democrats: 28

CNN:
Trump or GOP: 47
Democrats: 31

Quinnipiac:
Trump or GOP: 53
Democrats: 34

#Schumershutdown

Just proves how effective the commiecrat propaganda arm is, the MSM may as well register as agents of the DNC.

#Commiecrathypocrite

Trump torpedoed a compromise - Twice. The buck stops on the First Tee (it's not likely he spends much time in the oval at the desk).

Show us the bill he torpedoed, come on, show us.

Now I understand you, you don't pay attention, or your only sources of information are conservative radio and Fox TV; thus, your willful ignorance is on display.

For the record, it was not a bill, it was the bi-partisan agreements to solve the impasse and thus prevent the government shutdown.

#Shumershutdown

I know there's no bill, they need a bill to vote on dipstick, one the house would accept. That didn't exist and won't overnight.

#Commiecrathypocrite

"Show us the bill he torpedoed, come on, show us."
posted by OKTexas, aka, #Fascisthypocrite.

He is a fascist hypocrite for asking you to back up your claims?
Really?

No, his entire body of work suggests, strongly, he is an authoritarian and thus a neofascist. In fact, and to your point, he was wrong and I corrected him. Much like I did to an earlier post of yours.

We’re here and we’re not going anywhere.

You aren't going to fight, either. Just pretend to shut down the government in a temper tantrum. Nobody cares: nothing important is stopping, not even national parks are closed.

They should announce they prefer illegals over American citizens, but we already know that.

Yes, among brainless FOX watchers and Trump ass-lickers, THAT is indeed the "talking point"........LOL

Why on earth would people think that?

Could it be because they voted against insuring children in order to protect illegals?

You have the ability to be the leader of the Callous Conservative Caucus - you're are full of bullsh ... err...demagoguery!
They voted to keep the government open. The Illegals > Country Dems didn't

Had they wanted to, all they needed to do was extend the CR which would allow those brought to our country as children a safe harbor. That alone would have created time to extend the CR for several weeks, until other issues could be debated and if compromise was in air, solutions for a win-win be approved.

Of course Trump is the quintessential deal maker, who believes brinkmanship is effective and his first tool of choice; when it doesn't work he lies, the only other tool in his box.
You Dacacrats moved all-in to support Illegal aliens, who won't be allowed to vote for you any more. You booed G-d, you booed Israel, you abandoned the middle class and now you choose Illegals over Veterans when you didn't even have to! You screamed your support from the rooftops

you're a whiny little liar, aren't you? how is it Schumer's shutdown, moron? you have the senate. call pence, tell him to come vote.

losers....

Done! You lose again. And I will bet you 5 shekels Shumer wont try this again.

Forum List

Back