🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What senate democrats should do at this late hour....

Anyone who thinks that the shutdown doesn't fall on both sides of the aisle and on the Resolute desk, should think again.

Anyone who can't admit this fact is nothing but a partisan hack and anything they post is unworthy of serious consideration.

In my opinion...

Trump torpedoed a compromise - Twice. The buck stops on the First Tee (it's not likely he spends much time in the oval at the desk).

Show us the bill he torpedoed, come on, show us.

Now I understand you, you don't pay attention, or your only sources of information are conservative radio and Fox TV; thus, your willful ignorance is on display.

For the record, it was not a bill, it was the bi-partisan agreements to solve the impasse and thus prevent the government shutdown.

#Shumershutdown

I know there's no bill, they need a bill to vote on dipstick, one the house would accept. That didn't exist and won't overnight.

#Commiecrathypocrite

"Show us the bill he torpedoed, come on, show us."
posted by OKTexas, aka, #Fascisthypocrite.

"1. There was no "deal" yesterday, last Thursday, or at "Chuck & Nancy" dinner.

2. WH has NOT withheld or shifted its position in immigration talks. Dems just don't like the position.

All just Dem spin to cover their bad-faith negotiating & extreme open-borders views." - Senator Cotton

"You can tell what's popular by what politicians lie about. Dems don't want ANYONE to know they're shutting govt down to force thru an amnesty." - Wacky Ann Coulter

With a few hours before the shut down, democrats should take the high road and win a political victory.....

They should announce that they will vote for the CR with a HUGE provision...

On February 16, 2018, a CLEAN, STAND-ALONE DACA bill must be passed, otherwise NONE of the democrat senators would ever vote for another CR.

Place the orange clown's and McConnell's Asses right against the wall (pardon the expression.)

#Schumershutdown

Resignation sounds like a great option.

Your Messiah fucked it up - TWICE. The Buck and the Blame goes straight to Trump Tower and the incompetent President of the United States. Never for a moment echo the Propaganda that it does not, it only makes you appear to be a fool.

#Schumershutdown

Don't give me that shit, you commiecrats are committing every sin you accused the republicans of in 2013. Closing the government for policies unrelated to the budget, is all on your lying asses. Obviously criminals are more important to you than the 300+ million citizens of this country, the 9 million poor children depending on CHIP and the military, law enforcement and fire fighters protecting your lying asses.

#Commiecrathypocrite LMAO

Nice rant, totally dishonest and full of emotion. You have the makings of a crooked backbencher.

#Schumershutdown

What's wrong child, don't like having your own arguments turned back on you. I'm just speaking the commiecrat language.

If illegals weren't involved and Trump was holding up the budget for his wall funding, those are exactly what you commiecrats would be saying.

#Commiecrathypocrite

Last edited:

2. WH has NOT withheld or shifted its position in immigration talks. Dems just don't like the position.

All just Dem spin to cover their bad-faith negotiating & extreme open-borders views." - Senator Cotton

Do you consume the kool-aid with or without Ice?

Do you consume the kool-aid with or without Ice?

#thousandschildrenyesterdaydemocratshutdown

"Think of it this way: all Dems want is status quo: toddlers keep their health insurance, health centers don't lose funding, disaster areas restored, kids don't get deported. Why is that hard?" - Radical Chris Murphy

Who is ready to fight?

Who is ready to fight for economic justice?

Who is ready to fight for healthcare for all?

Who is ready to fight white supremacy?

We’re here and we’re not going anywhere.

They should announce they prefer illegals over American citizens, but we already know that.

Yes, among brainless FOX watchers and Trump ass-lickers, THAT is indeed the "talking point"........LOL

Why on earth would people think that?

Could it be because they voted against insuring children in order to protect illegals?

You have the ability to be the leader of the Callous Conservative Caucus - you're are full of bullsh ... err...demagoguery!

What did I say that is incorrect?

Anyone who thinks that the shutdown doesn't fall on both sides of the aisle and on the Resolute desk, should think again.

Anyone who can't admit this fact is nothing but a partisan hack and anything they post is unworthy of serious consideration.

In my opinion...

Trump torpedoed a compromise - Twice. The buck stops on the First Tee (it's not likely he spends much time in the oval at the desk).

Now I understand you, you don't pay attention, or your only sources of information are conservative radio and Fox TV; thus, your willful ignorance is on display.

For the record, it was not a bill, it was the bi-partisan agreements to solve the impasse and thus prevent the government shutdown.

#Shumershutdown

I know there's no bill, they need a bill to vote on dipstick, one the house would accept. That didn't exist and won't overnight.

#Commiecrathypocrite

He is a fascist hypocrite for asking you to back up your claims?
Really?

With a few hours before the shut down, democrats should take the high road and win a political victory.....

On February 16, 2018, a CLEAN, STAND-ALONE DACA bill must be passed, otherwise NONE of the democrat senators would ever vote for another CR.

Place the orange clown's and McConnell's Asses right against the wall (pardon the expression.)

They didn't take the high road, forgot where it was, if they ever even had a high road.

We are suppose to have budgets, not CRs. You have forgotten how government is suppose to be run.

The Dirty Democrats attempting to deny that they shut down the government for illegal aliens is just another indication that the Democratic Party is a crazy brainwashed cult

Why should the minority party get anything they want?

Because nat says so.

In my opinion...

#Shumershutdown

#Commiecrathypocrite

Tissue?

#Schumershutdown

Your Messiah fucked it up - TWICE. The Buck and the Blame goes straight to Trump Tower and the incompetent President of the United States. Never for a moment echo the Propaganda that it does not, it only makes you appear to be a fool.

#Schumershutdown

Don't give me that shit, you commiecrats are committing every sin you accused the republicans of in 2013. Closing the government for policies unrelated to the budget, is all on your lying asses. Obviously criminals are more important to you than the 300+ million citizens of this country, the 9 million poor children depending on CHIP and the military, law enforcement and fire fighters protecting your lying asses.

Nice rant, totally dishonest and full of emotion. You have the makings of a crooked backbencher.

#Schumershutdown

What's wrong child, don't like having your own arguments turned back on you. I'm just speaking the commiecrat language.

If illegals weren't involved and Trump was holding up the budget for his wall funding, those are exactly what you commiecrats would be saying.

#Commiecrathypocrite

Trump is not getting money for "his" wall might be why he sabotaged the CR. In fact, let Texas fund and build the wall on their border, and allow New Mexico, Arizona and California to decide to built a wall or not on their borders.

Or, If Trump is so desperate to fulfill his promise to build the wall, he will need to flip flop once again (he's gotten good at that) and tell his base he will have a bond bill passed by Congress to pay for the Wall (and raise our national debt another trillion dollars or so); hell, his tax scam is going to raise our debt more than that.

They should announce they prefer illegals over American citizens, but we already know that.

Yes, among brainless FOX watchers and Trump ass-lickers, THAT is indeed the "talking point"........LOL

Why on earth would people think that?

Could it be because they voted against insuring children in order to protect illegals?

You have the ability to be the leader of the Callous Conservative Caucus - you're are full of bullsh ... err...demagoguery!

What did I say that is incorrect?

CHIP should have been funded months ago. The agenda for The Congress is in the hands of Ryan and McConnell. Your comment ("Could it be because they voted against insuring children in order to protect illegals") is not a question, it is in fact trolling and giving red meat to the Trumpanzees; as well as a lie by omission.

Trump is not getting money for "his" wall might be why he sabotaged the CR. In fact, let Texas fund and build the wall on their border, and allow New Mexico, Arizona and California to decide to built a wall or not on their borders.

Actually, my friend, its even MORE insane than that......Trump was offered by Schumer to put the wall back on the table.......But the orange moron was afraid that giving in to DACA would place him into the giving amnesty corner........and his trusty advisers told him not to be another Reagan.

Trump rejected an offer that put border wall on the table: Schumer

#Schumershutdown

#Schumershutdown

#Schumershutdown

#Commiecrathypocrite

Or, If Trump is so desperate to fulfill his promise to build the wall, he will need to flip flop once again (he's gotten good at that) and tell his base he will have a bond bill passed by Congress to pay for the Wall (and raise our national debt another trillion dollars or so); hell, his tax scam is going to raise our debt more than that.

#Schumershutdown

Trump didn't sabotage a damn thing, it the commiecrats that are holding the nation hostage in favor of criminal aliens. And now you pretend to give a shit about the debt, LMAO. Guess what sparky, the tax bill won't raise the debt a damn dime if the economy keeps going as is. Oh and tell your congresscritters to campaign on putting illegals above Americans, I'm sure that will be a winning strategy for ya.

#Commiecrathypocrite

Forum List

Back