What should abortion laws be?

What do you believe abortion laws should be?

• Total voters
Prove that killing happens. It does not.. no more than killing a TREE happens, when we cut one down.

http://apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/stoned.jpg
stoned.jpg

Can you really be that stupid?

You have yet to prove or even bring up a shred of evidence that a fetus is a person..

Fail.

It's been shown time and again that a sufficiently developed fetus meets all criteria for any reasonable definition of 'person'. You just evade the issue by defining a fetus a non-person then declaring victory because you can't defend your acts or position in an honest manner.
FEEEEEELLLLINNNNGGGSSSS.. nothing more than FEEEEEEEEELLLLIIIIINNNGGGSSSS.... blah blah blabbity blah. Get a hold of yourself.

Grab a mirror.
What happens that makes a human so much different between the 2nd month and the 7th?

Go read my numerous posts.

☭proletarian☭;1972981 said:
I never killed any of my children either, you stupid bitch. I had an abortion. VERY big difference, there, genius.

No, there's not. A = A.

Your offspring = you children

to end a life = to kill

Awww poor baby. Stop killing billions of sperm every time you have sex with yourself, then you dumb fuck.

PS- Offspring are those that are BORN, not those that are conceived. Or else a woman with 5 failed pregnancies would have 5 offspring that died. Nope, that doen't sound quite right to me.. GEE I wonder why.. :confused: :cuckoo:

:lol:

You said to prove killing occured, and now you have admitted that to be the case.

You killed your child. And you are no longer able to claim otherwise, though you'll try because, deep down, you can't face what you've done.

Nice dodge, dumbass, but since that's not the position you took, you don't get to backtrack now and pretend that it was. This is what you said, dunce, and you get to own it forevermore, just like your piece de resistance of dogs impregnating humans:

Just because a machine forces air into the lungs does not make it any different from a fetus, whose oxygen is also FORCED into it's body by means of the oxygenated blood pumped through the woman's veins first.

And when I mocked you for saying that, you responded thus:

Explain to the class how the fetus gets oxygen into its own blood, then, you stupid cuntrag.

So clearly, you were defending the idea that the mother's body pumps the fetus's blood for him. And this is leaving entirely aside your ORIGINAL flight of genius, when you claimed outright that the mother and fetus share the same blood supply.

And am I supposed to be offended by your childish obscenities apparently accusing me of the "horrible crime" of having heterosexual sex? As far as I'm concerned, that's fine with me, so long as I continue to choose cocks attached to men who aren't abusive losers, unlike some "women" around here. :eusa_angel:

The fetus would not have ANY oxygen without the.... Fill in the blank ....

MOTHER .... Breathing... Air. Air contains oxygen.. Oxygen ONLY goes to the fetus in this way, simply put.

Oh and being a woman who sucks dick is fine- being a cocksucker is quite a different story, though.
And being ABUSED is never the fault of the victim, you stupid fatass whore, especially when the victim does not sit around and take the fucking abuse.
Speaking of taking abuse, why the hell haven't I added YOU to my ignore list?? You can't even concede that the fetus NEEDS the mother to get AIR. :clap2:

A baby does not need the mother to breathe for it to get air. And a baby/ other person who is on a ventilator is in a VERY SPECIAL position, because it is getting 1000 times better health care than most babies and other children and adults in the world. Being on a ventilator is not a fucking ENTITLEMENT. It is purely an emotional based attachment to an image of a human being, based on HOPE, that can be disconnected at any time!
Air for one who cannot breathe it, is not an ENTITLEMENT. It too can be disconnected at ANY time, whether it is by abortion, or by accident/ natural causes.

Dumb bitch.

One can only laugh at your continued hypocrisy JD. You accuse people of emotional rhetoric yet can't manage to end a paragraph without some juvenile insult. It is YOU that doesn't have the proverbial balls to admit what you are.

You can't admit that you communicate at the level of the avg. junior high student.

You can't admit that you use words outside of their meaning because you are at loss for any other way to rationalize your position.

You can't admit to being the hypocrite that you so clearly have demonstrated to be.

You can't admit to the any of the fallacies of your logic.

You can't even separate the issues, your emotion, and basic concepts of argumentation. The truth is lost to people like you. You are so heavily invested in maintaining your position that you couldn't admit the truth was something different from that position if it smacked you in the face. Your ego won't allow you to admit your wrong at this point. Do you have the ability to objectively look at yourself? YOU are the insult leader on this thread. I can't imagine someone who claims they are objective and rationale stooping to that level and having the capacity to take it all back once they found out the truth. You are 32 fucking years old. For your child's sake, grow the fuck up.

Admit fucking WHAT??? You continuously ignore any and all medical journal documents given to you, on the basis that you have piss poor reading comprehension skills and are too fucking lazy to use a dictionary to look a word up, so therefore the journals mean nothing to you, in comparison to what your "gut" tells you. You base your entire argument of personhood on your GUT, which is anything BUT being objective. And yeah I end all of my posts with insults at the end, because every time someone responds to my posts, they do not even attempt to debate the issue, they attempt to debate ME, which is absolutely not the fucking issue! Why should I be called less than a person or be told constantly that my life means nothing BASED SOLELY ON MY BELIEFS ABOUT LATE TERM ABORTION??? Fucking overemotional ignorant pieces of shit- Fuck off!!!

☭proletarian☭;1973129 said:
☭proletarian☭;1972981 said:
No, there's not. A = A.

Your offspring = you children

to end a life = to kill

Awww poor baby. Stop killing billions of sperm every time you have sex with yourself, then you dumb fuck.

PS- Offspring are those that are BORN, not those that are conceived. Or else a woman with 5 failed pregnancies would have 5 offspring that died. Nope, that doen't sound quite right to me.. GEE I wonder why.. :confused: :cuckoo:

You said to prove killing occured, and now you have admitted that to be the case.

You killed your child. And you are no longer able to claim otherwise, though you'll try because, deep down, you can't face what you've done.

You stupid fucking troll. That was sarcasm, dipshit.

That's it. You three are all nothing but ignorant fucking TROLLS and you are all being added to my ignore list. Maybe one day, I can have a decent conversation with someone who is not such a flaming psychotic piece of ignorant shit, to the extent of ignoring medical journals out of piss poor intelligence and a complete lack of reading comprehension skills, and responding only with "Well you are a dummy" or "No you are too stupid to say anything but that, sorry, ya baby killer!" And other such retarded ass comments.

62 pages and not ONE of you has shown a shred of evidence that a fetus is a person. Congratulations on being the biggest losers EVER. Ignored. Forever. And this time- I am putting my foot down.

:clap2:

You continuously ignore any and all medical journal documents given to you, on the basis that you have piss poor reading comprehension skills and are too fucking lazy to use a dictionary to look a word up, so therefore the journals mean nothing to you, in comparison to what your "gut" tells you. You base your entire argument of personhood on your GUT, which is anything BUT being objective.

:eusa_whistle:

mirror.jpg

Fucking overemotional ignorant pieces of shit- Fuck off!!!

☭proletarian☭;1973131 said:
It must suck to be at war with your own biology
It does.

I loathe my metabolism :doubt:

Now can you imagine if you hated and despised your own sex and role in procreation? I think it's a wonder that JD hasn't either killed herself or had sex reassignment surgery, she hates being female so much. At the very least, you'd think she'd have that uterus she finds so repulsive removed.

I'd pity her, if she didn't work so hard to make herself a contemptuous object of ridicule.

Just coming in with my
twocents.gif
: Albeit I voted for the just during the first trimester or whatever it was, the RvW decision protects one's privacy. This means basically that the decision rests between the woman and her doctor; this is the way it should be. Do I think elective abortion not based on issues surrounding the health of the mother or the unborn child may be an example of just killing one's infant for one's own convenience? Of course. Is it up to me, you or anyone else to judge? Absolutely not. Why? Because it's her body, that's why. Neither you, I, nor anyone else has a right to dictate to another what they are or are not to do with their own body. Period. End of sentence. You get to STFU. This is the ultimate illustration of honoring someone else's property rights. One's body belongs to no one but one's own self.

Last edited:
Just coming in with my
twocents.gif
: Albeit I voted for the just during the first trimester or whatever it was, the RvW decision protects one's privacy. This means basically that the decision rests between the woman and her doctor; this is the way it should be. Do I think elective abortion not based on issues surrounding the health of the mother or the unborn child may be an example of just killing one's infant for one's own convenience? Of course. Is it up to me, you or anyone else to judge? Absolutely not. Why? Because it's her body, that's why. Neither you, I, nor anyone else has a right to dictate to another what they are or are not to do with their own body. Period. End of sentence. You get to STFU. This is the ultimate illustration of honoring someone else's property rights. One's body belongs to no one but one's own self.

Oh, lord. Another one who thinks warm, fuzzy, "nice" feelings can replace science, logic, and basic thought, AND doesn't think it's necessary to read any of the thread before jumping in with her 1/2-cent worth.

Trust me, we really weren't in need of another "I know nothing about basic biology, this just feels good" opinion. Been there, mocked that, moved on.

Just coming in with my
twocents.gif

Fully agreed. You can do whatever the fuck you what to yourself UNTIL your decisions negatively effect others. The above argument is made countless times, but it only works under the assumption that an unborn child is somehow less than human, alive or a person. No one as yet has explained with any sufficieny what is so magical about that moment of birth that it is logical to grant all these rights and protections to the child immediately after that point, but not immediately before. Yet doing just that is the only way the above argument has any merit. You either have to explain why an unborn should never be legally protected or explain why a woman's choice she be defended legally even if it means killing another person.

We have become used to some argumentative cliches that need to be debunked. Things like no one is better than anyone else. Well I hate again to be the barer of the bitter truth, but yes some people are better than other people as a result of the decisions they have made. And the one cliche you use, that judging people's choices is not an option in a debate. THE FUCK IT'S NOT. Everyone, including yourself, judge people every day. Having an opinion, which is basically what judging is, is involuntary. The only thing in question is the accuracy of that opinion. Was there enough information present about the situation for the opinion/judgement to be valid? In JD's case I believe there is all kinds of evidence provided by here own words to warrant accurate judgments that she is an irresponsible, immature, hypocrite.

That's it. You three are all nothing but ignorant fucking TROLLS and you are all being added to my ignore list. Maybe one day, I can have a decent conversation with someone who is not such a flaming psychotic piece of ignorant shit, to the extent of ignoring medical journals out of piss poor intelligence and a complete lack of reading comprehension skills, and responding only with "Well you are a dummy" or "No you are too stupid to say anything but that, sorry, ya baby killer!" And other such retarded ass comments.

62 pages and not ONE of you has shown a shred of evidence that a fetus is a person. Congratulations on being the biggest losers EVER. Ignored. Forever. And this time- I am putting my foot down.

:clap2:

if you really were capable of the objectivity you claim to be, you would have exercised a little objective introspection a long time ago and this post would never have been made. Objective people seek the truth. YOU seek to rationalize your opinion. Which you do by claiming evidence you don't have, improperly using terms to define your position, and being the biggest personal attacker of anyone who has posted in this thread. Those are the OBJECTIVE facts. Yet you have the balls to accuse people here of not engaging in intelligent debate and lacking objectivity all because you don't have the integrity to admit that your position lacks any objectively rationale merit.

Last edited:
It must suck to be at war with your own biology
It does.

Now can you imagine if you hated and despised your own sex and role in procreation? I think it's a wonder that JD hasn't either killed herself or had sex reassignment surgery, she hates being female so much. At the very least, you'd think she'd have that uterus she finds so repulsive removed.

I'd pity her, if she didn't work so hard to make herself a contemptuous object of ridicule.

Maybe we should start a fund to help her get a hysterectomy?

Just coming in with my
twocents.gif
: Albeit I voted for the just during the first trimester or whatever it was, the RvW decision protects one's privacy. This means basically that the decision rests between the woman and her doctor; this is the way it should be. Do I think elective abortion not based on issues surrounding the health of the mother or the unborn child may be an example of just killing one's infant for one's own convenience? Of course. Is it up to me, you or anyone else to judge? Absolutely not. Why? Because it's her body, that's why.Neither you, I, nor anyone else has a right to dictate to another what they are or are not to do with their own body. Period. End of sentence. You get to STFU. This is the ultimate illustration of honoring someone else's property rights. One's body belongs to no one but one's own self.

Another organism is not your body.

By definition.

Such is a fact.

Ask any biologist.

Nice try, but if she's going to call in a wingwoman, she should try calling one with a brain.

Okay, I see that there are some posters in here who believe in taking complete charge of someone else's body, as this is exactly what one is doing when one forces another to give birth.

☭proletarian☭;1975257 said:
It does.

Maybe we should start a fund to help her get a hysterectomy?

Now THAT is a community action project I can get behind.

☭proletarian☭;1975267 said:
Just coming in with my
twocents.gif
: Albeit I voted for the just during the first trimester or whatever it was, the RvW decision protects one's privacy. This means basically that the decision rests between the woman and her doctor; this is the way it should be. Do I think elective abortion not based on issues surrounding the health of the mother or the unborn child may be an example of just killing one's infant for one's own convenience? Of course. Is it up to me, you or anyone else to judge? Absolutely not. Why? Because it's her body, that's why.Neither you, I, nor anyone else has a right to dictate to another what they are or are not to do with their own body. Period. End of sentence. You get to STFU. This is the ultimate illustration of honoring someone else's property rights. One's body belongs to no one but one's own self.

Another organism is not your body.

By definition.

Such is a fact.

Ask any biologist.

Nice try, but if she's going to call in a wingwoman, she should try calling one with a brain.

As if anyone with a brain would want to come in on JD's side after she's made such an utter fool and laughingstock of herself.

Okay, I see that there are some posters in here who believe in taking complete charge of someone else's body, as this is exactly what one is doing when one forces another to give birth.

And if we had been talking about raping someone, perhaps that would be relevant, since that's the only way for us to "force" someone to give birth.

It didn't take very many pages to reveal JD as the blithering, slobbering, illiterate fool that she is. I wonder how many it'll take you? I'm betting less than two.

By all means, Buffy, DO show us some scientific evidence to support your claim that a fetus is part of the mother's body. I need some amusement, and watching you chimps dance is usually good for a laugh.

Just coming in with my
twocents.gif

Well said. :clap2:

My whole thing on it is that abortion in each and every term, first middle and late, is a private medical procedure, and should not be criminalized, no matter how late term it is done, or for whom or what social reason they might use to rationalize that medical procedure. It does not matter that some people have certain feelings and psychological responses to the decision or basis thereof. Abortion, like any other medical procedure, concerns only her and the medical doctor performing it- nobody else.

I have these guys (Cecile, Bern and Pro) on my ignore list, LMAO- so whatever crazed insults they are hurling my way are no longer a concern to me.

Thank you for chiming in. Your two cents are worth far more than a couple of pennies, to women's rights, at least. =)

Forum List

Back