What should happen to you if you steal $1,000,000+ from a charity? 25 years in prison?

That's what Louanne Aponte got:

Nobody is above the law. Right?
If this is in reference to Bannon, the build the ‘wall’ scheme is in no manner a ‘charity.’

It’s more a matter of a bunch of hateful rightwing bigots ripping-off other hateful rightwing bigots.

Doesn’t mean Bannon shouldn’t be punished to the full extent of the law, it’s just that there’s nothing ‘charitable’ about raising money to build Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.

That's what Louanne Aponte got:

Nobody is above the law. Right?
If this is in reference to Bannon, the build the ‘wall’ scheme is in no manner a ‘charity.’

It’s more a matter of a bunch of hateful rightwing bigots ripping-off other hateful rightwing bigots.

Doesn’t mean Bannon shouldn’t be punished to the full extent of the law, it’s just that there’s nothing ‘charitable’ about raising money to build Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.
Thanks for reminind me. Somehow in reading of the graff and hypocrisy and profiteering, and unearned enrichment of the right-wing assholes indicted, I had complete forgotten that I really do not give a damn about the people whose money was ripped off or the project they were supporting with their donations, one way or another. The hard right, brazenly ripping off the hard right! That is just classic! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::21::21::highfive::lol::lol::saythat:

Forum List

Back