🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Should The President Do Now?

He never did before, what makes you think he will now? What are some things you can name that he ever offered the Republicans as a compromise?

Of course he did. But ...being a total nutbag, you missed it.

And yet ... you can't think of a single thing.

I've posted them hundreds of times in threads over the years....idiot nutbags never seem to retain the info. Here is one for you.....

The Affordable Care Act. Huge compromise. GOP plan adopted and passed amid GOP opposition. It doesn't get any more clear than that.

Now.....go ahead and start lying.
There were zero GOP votes for ACA. How could it be a compromise?
The truth is the Dems had to compromise with themselves. Thus the Cornhusker Kickback and the Louisiana Purchase.

Politics, idiot. IT IS A GOP PLAN.
If it was a GOP plan how come no one, NO ONE, in the GOP voted for it? Can you name another plan sponsored by a party that no one in that party supported?

I've posted them hundreds of times in threads over the years....idiot nutbags never seem to retain the info. Here is one for you.....

The Affordable Care Act. Huge compromise. GOP plan adopted and passed amid GOP opposition. It doesn't get any more clear than that.

Shaking my head at this stupidity.

Of course you are. Anything you try to say in opposition would be bullshit. That's why you just shake your head.

(smile) Sure thing komrade.

How many Repub votes did it get?

It is a GOP plan. The opposition to it from the GOP was 100% politics.

Want proof? See if they try really hard to repeal it. They won't. They will, at most, put forth a weak effort that gives people like Ernst a chance to say she "did her best"....but they'll not push the issue. It's fucking personal responsibility concerning health care and the. GOP opposed it for political reasons.

Why must you supposed "politicos" pretend that politicians always vote honestly? People who you claim are born liars......all voted honestly when it came to the ACA?

Get an education.
So let's see: THe GOP put forth a plan but they deviously arranged for all their members to vote against it because they secretly didnt want it to pass.
How stupid are you, again?

The truth is the Dems had to compromise with themselves. Thus the Cornhusker Kickback and the Louisiana Purchase.

If it was a GOP plan how come no one, NO ONE, in the GOP voted for it? Can you name another plan sponsored by a party that no one in that party supported?

Politics, idiot. You might be dense enough to believe what you are typing here. Hard to believe after being so intensely interested in politics all these years.

Of course you are. Anything you try to say in opposition would be bullshit. That's why you just shake your head.

Want proof? See if they try really hard to repeal it. They won't. They will, at most, put forth a weak effort that gives people like Ernst a chance to say she "did her best"....but they'll not push the issue. It's fucking personal responsibility concerning health care and the. GOP opposed it for political reasons.

Why must you supposed "politicos" pretend that politicians always vote honestly? People who you claim are born liars......all voted honestly when it came to the ACA?

Get an education.
So let's see: THe GOP put forth a plan but they deviously arranged for all their members to vote against it because they secretly didnt want it to pass.

Who came up with the ideas that are in the ACA?

Get an education.

I really believe you are as obtuse as you seem.

"WE THE PEOPLE", their constituents were and are overwhelmingly against it.
It isn't going to be repealed even though we WANT it repealed.

You can claim "it was a Repub bill" all you want, but not one Repub voted for it.

It wasn't a compromise and you look as usual pretty stupid claiming it was.

Get an education.

Who came up with the ideas that are in the ACA?
The Democrats. Why do you ask?

Obama will spend the next two years puttering around - literally.

Given that he hasn't done anything noteworthy these past 6 years, why expect anything more from him at this point?

When the going gets rough the president gets going. Why on earth he thinks he needs to go to Asia next week is anybody's guess. You can look back on his entire sorry six years and every time a crisis came up Barry got outa Dodge. Wouldn't you think the leader of the free world would stick around to iron out the differences he might have with an entirely different legislative branch? Nope, the freaking coward escapes again on a frivolous expensive tour that accomplishes nothing. I guess we won't be seeing much of Hussein in the next two years and that might be a good thing.

pay attention children .. two words.

Reconciliation Bills.

the Senate only needs one Senator to suggest rewriting Obama legislation and 60 votes to pass the new amended legislation. Turtleboy knows this.

The only out the Dems have is filibuster, Reid knows this.

ergo;

same dance, different side of the dance floor.

what else is new?

I'm watching the President's news conference now; way too conciliatory, says he thinks he can work with Mitch McConnell. If President Obama is hoping for change now he should forget about it.

Had to shake my head as I was listening to President Obama's press conference. He was asked why over a six year period he had only met face to face with the Senate GOP leader, Mitch McConnell two or three times and his reply was to dodge the question completely while he gave lip service to his "commitment" to working with the GOP leadership.

In doing so however he spoke about how the few meetings he HAD with McConnell were cordial and that McConnell had always been straight with him about what he as Minority Leader in the Senate could deliver! If I'd been a reporter in that room I would have followed up by asking the President why only 2 or 3 face to face meetings over a six year period if the guy you met with was straight and cordial with you? I would have thought that you'd be scheduling meeting with someone like THAT as often as possible!

The truth...obviously...is that Barry couldn't have cared less about developing a relationship across the aisle with an opposition leader...he had HIS agenda and he didn't care what McConnell thought. It's kind of the polar opposite to how Ronald Reagan operated with Tip O'Neil.

Had to shake my head as I was listening to President Obama's press conference. He was asked why over a six year period he had only met face to face with the Senate GOP leader, Mitch McConnell two or three times and his reply was to dodge the question completely while he gave lip service to his "commitment" to working with the GOP leadership.

In doing so however he spoke about how the few meetings he HAD with McConnell were cordial and that McConnell had always been straight with him about what he as Minority Leader in the Senate could deliver! If I'd been a reporter in that room I would have followed up by asking the President why only 2 or 3 face to face meetings over a six year period if the guy you met with was straight and cordial with you? I would have thought that you'd be scheduling meeting with someone like THAT as often as possible!

The truth...obviously...is that Barry couldn't have cared less about developing a relationship across the aisle with an opposition leader...he had HIS agenda and he didn't care what McConnell thought. It's kind of the polar opposite to how Ronald Reagan operated with Tip O'Neil.
Well it's a good thing that there was no one there to ask that follow-up question!

GOP plan? What the hell are you talking about? The GOP created Obamacare? You are seriously stupid, I don't even have a follow up question.

He never did before, what makes you think he will now? What are some things you can name that he ever offered the Republicans as a compromise?

You are brain damaged

Get an education.

Get an education, that is classic...

GOP plan? What the hell are you talking about? The GOP created Obamacare? You are seriously stupid, I don't even have a follow up question.

You act as though you have never heard anyone say that before. Why are you acting that way? Why the dishonesty? Is it more interesting for you to be dishonest?

Well it's a good thing that there was no one there to ask that follow-up question!

It was the usual slick politician's "answer" to an awkward question...one that totally didn't address what was asked. It's something that the Press SHOULDN'T put up with but don't seem willing to put their foot down about.

Forum List

Back