What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

And yet, the people around him knew he was joking, even if you are too senile to figure that out, as they were laughing at his joke.
They were not laughing at any joke. If they laughed they laughed that this idiot would come out and say such a thing. They probably went into this meeting, just waiting for a good laugh like that.

I don't understand why this thread is in Conspiracy!

Biden said it himself, it came from his own mouth!

He said he sold state secrets! he said it loud and clear!

So now what the UIsurper President says....is put in conspiracy?

Wow! that says a lot to everybody! :mad:

LOL

Telling a joke is not evidence, gramps. You're getting more and more senile with every passing day.
You arrived here late Faux, The "joke" theory was shot to pieces yesterday. No need to go over past content.

They were not laughing at any joke. If they laughed they laughed that this idiot would come out and say such a thing. They probably went into this meeting, just waiting for a good laugh like that.

Of course they were laughing. That's clearly visible in the video I posted.

"...I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. Now, all kidding aside. [laughter]"

Why do you cry like a sissy just because you're incapable of understanding he was kidding?

I don't understand why this thread is in Conspiracy!

Biden said it himself, it came from his own mouth!

He said he sold state secrets! he said it loud and clear!

So now what the UIsurper President says....is put in conspiracy?

Wow! that says a lot to everybody! :mad:

Because he also said, "now all kidding aside." Normal people get that even if you can't.

Trump won't be put away for that. For that, he has to pay $5 million. But for obstructing the FBI's efforts to retrieve classified documents from him, he could be put away.
How could the FBI RETRIEVE classified documents ? when
1 , there WERE NO classified documents. As I told you 2 weeks ago in the Mike Pence thread >> First, the National Archives and the DOJ did not demand a return of Classified Documents. They requested a return of documents containing classification markings. These are two entirely different things.

Most documents containing classification markings are not classified documents; yet, most classified documents contain classification markings. Additionally, one of the documents used by Jack Smith in his indictment [COUNT #11] contained no markings at all.

Second, it is critically important to remember that throughout the legal issues in the aftermath of the Mar-a-Lago raid, the DOJ has viciously denied any responsibility to describe the "classified" documents they claim to have retrieved. In fact, the DOJ has fought against any entity, including the court appointed “special master”, from being able to look at the documents the DOJ *previously* claimed were either classified, or, vital to national security.

As yet, no one has even shown a grain of evidence that there were any documents at all, with classified markings in Mar-a-lago, before the FBI raid. Witch hunt. hole thing is just a diversion to stall Trump away from his campaign and stop him from running in 2024, and you fall for it.

And at least I'm not claiming that there was "no law" involved with this. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Because he also said, "now all kidding aside." Normal people get that even if you can't.
Democrats scrambling to scratch up excuses, As I said, the joking line is already dead in this thread. You need to go back and read it.

How could the FBI RETRIEVE classified documents ? when
1 , there WERE NO classified documents. As I told you 2 weeks ago in the Mike Pence thread >> First, the National Archives and the DOJ did not demand a return of Classified Documents. They requested a return of documents containing classification markings. These are two entirely different things.

Most documents containing classification markings are not classified documents; yet, most classified documents contain classification markings. Additionally, one of the documents used by Jack Smith in his indictment [COUNT #11] contained no markings at all.

Second, it is critically important to remember that throughout the legal issues in the aftermath of the Mar-a-Lago raid, the DOJ has viciously denied any responsibility to describe the "classified" documents they claim to have retrieved. In fact, the DOJ has fought against any entity, including the court appointed “special master”, from being able to look at the documents the DOJ *previously* claimed were either classified, or, vital to national security.

As yet, no one has even shown a grain of evidence that there were any documents at all, with classified markings in Mar-a-lago, before the FBI raid. Witch hunt. hole thing is just a diversion to stall Trump away from his campaign and stop him from running in 2024, and you fall for it.

And at least I'm not claiming that there was "no law" involved with this. :biggrin:

LOL

You're sooo fucked in the head, gramps. Even Trump said it was classified...

"See as president I could have declassified it. Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret."

Of course they were laughing. That's clearly visible in the video I posted.

"...I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. Now, all kidding aside. [laughter]"

Why do you cry like a sissy just because you're incapable of understanding he was kidding?
YOU posted. I posted that video 2 days ago, you numbskull. I know you have a bad habit have beating the dead horse, but the kidding thing sunk 2 days ago here. Next time, be on time.

Even Trump said it was classified...

"See as president I could have declassified it. Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret."
The whole thing is a sham, and you fall for it. Ho hum yawn***
Not concerned about Biden's classified documents he had no right to possess ? He hasnt been indicted. How come ?

YOU posted. I posted that video 2 days ago, you numbskull. I know you have a bad habit have beating the dead horse, but the kidding thing sunk 2 days ago here. Next time, be on time.

You're hallucinating again, gramps. You did NOT post the same thing I posted. You posted an edited version which cut out the part where he indicated he was joking. The video I posted did not cut that part out. Can't you post without lying?

I know what was said before AND after Bidens 14 seconds, as you call it. They dont change a thing. It looks like more of Biden's typical mindless, senile muttering, but has no impact on the critical words that Biden blurted out. It looks like he wasn't in control of his mouth, and might have realized it after he spoke.

"I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets, and a lot of very important things that we shared." (Joe Biden)
So what was said immediately after those 14 seconds, right where the video was abruptly chopped?

LOL

Trump's own words are a sham? He said it was "still a secret." Too bad he didn't follow that up with, "now all kidding aside."
All kidding aside doesnt mean a damn thing. Its like somebody who says something wrong, then realizes he goofed, so he apologizes to cover his ass. Freudian slip? Dementia dithering ? Whatever. Too late, cat is already out of the bag.

So what was said immediately after those 14 seconds, right where the video was abruptly chopped?
We've already talked about it. Inconsequential. See Post # 197.

And again >> He clearly was NOT joking. He was not at all smiling, didn't appear at all jovial in any way, and had a perfectly straightfoward bearing, as he spoke. Look at the video I posted last Saturday. Post # 25.

All kidding aside doesnt mean a damn thing. Its like somebody who says something wrong, then realizes he goofed, so he apologizes to cover his ass. Freudian slip? Dementia dithering ? Whatever. Too late, cat is already out of the bag.

LOL

You're deranged, gramps. "all kidding aside," means he was kidding about what he just said.

That's the reason you have no idea what state secrets he sold.

And that's the reason this thread is in conspiracies.

Sucks to be you.

:dance:

Forum List

Back