What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

Why shouldn't I highlight your ignorance? It's the reason this thread got dumped into conspiracies.

How does it feel to be a conspiracy nut?
I don't lend any more respect to SOME moderators in this forum any more than I do to cheating, lowlife Democrats, including some posters in USMB.

And while 6 in 10 think it's political, 6 in 10 also believe he mishandled classified documents and 5 in 10 think he should be prosecuted for it.
Plenty of DUPES out there. Just like in this forum.

I don't lend any more respect to SOME moderators in this forum any more than I do to cheating, lowlife Democrats, including some posters in USMB.

No worries, gramps. Conspiracy nuts like you never think they're conspiracy nuts.

The worst part about it all is that stupid fucking democrats will still vote for him over American loving Trump.
Democrats are sheeple who believe anything the Party or the liberal media tells them. Promise college kids you will play for their college loans and they will vote for you. Tell the blacks you will give them reparations and they will blame the racist Republicans when they never come. It works every time.

It's possible that the sold secrets were to China for the locations of US nuclear installations. How coincidental that the China spy balloon just so happened to fly right over the locations of US nuclear installations. While these locations are public knowledge obtainable on Wikipedia, Biden could have sold top secret information about these installations that would enable the Chinese to more precisely zero in on them to get more precise information.

Mighty big "coincidence" for the balloon (allowed by Biden to traverse the entire country, breaching our national security) to go on this route over these locations >>

1. Malmstrom Air Force Base - Cascade County, Montana - home of the 341st Missile Wing (341 MW) of the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC), which is responsible for strategic nuclear deterrence, global strike, and operating the Defense Department's Global Information Grid.

2. Minot Air Force base -in Ward County, North Dakota, 13 miles north of the city of Minot. is the home of two major wings: the 5th Bomb Wing and 91st Missile Wing, both of the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC). Primary mission of the 5th Bomb Wing is to maintain and operate B-52H bombers and special support on Minuteman III missiles.
The 91st Missile Wing (91 MW) of the Global Strike Command (AFGSC) is responsible for maintaining the Minuteman III nuclear missiles. It is one of the Air Force's three operational intercontinental ballistic missile units, with Malmstrom AFB at Great Falls, Montana, and F.E. Warren AFB at Cheyenne, Wyoming.

3. Francis E. Warren Air Force Base, shortened as F.E. Warren AFB[2] is a United States Air Force base (AFB) located 3 miles west of Cheyenne, Wyoming. It is one of three strategic-missile bases in the U.S.
Warren AFB is home of the 90th Missile Wing (90 MW), assigned to the Twentieth Air Force, Air Force Global Strike Command. The 90 MW operates the LGM-30G Minuteman III ICBM, all of which are there. It is also the home of Twentieth Air Force, which commands all U.S. Air Force ICBMs.

4. Whiteman Air Force Base - located just south of Knob Noster, Missouri, United States. In 1963, Whiteman AFB transitioned from being a bomber base to a missile base. It was deactivated as an ICBM base in 1995 (Minuteman II), but could still have a lot of information useful to Chinese military.
The base is the current home of the B-2 Spirit bomber.
The bomber can drop conventional and thermonuclear weapons, such as up to eighty 500-pound class (230 kg) Mk 82 JDAM GPS-guided bombs, or sixteen 2,400-pound (1,100 kg) B83 nuclear bombs.

5. Offutt Air Force Base - south of Omaha, adjacent to Bellevue in Sarpy County, Nebraska. It is the headquarters of the U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), the 557th Weather Wing, and the 55th Wing (55 WG) of the Air Combat Command (ACC), the latter serving as the host unit.
USSTRATCOM is responsible for strategic nuclear deterrence, controls all US nuclear weapons, global strike, and operating the Defense Department's Global Information Grid. It also provides a host of capabilities to support the other combatant commands. charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.

6 The Chinese also operated lasers over Hawaii indicating prepping for a nuclear strike.

Last edited:
Democrats are sheeple who believe anything the Party or the liberal media tells them. Promise college kids you will play for their college loans and they will vote for you. Tell the blacks you will give them reparations and they will blame the racist Republicans when they never come. It works every time.
Correct. If the shoe fits, wear it. Not hard to spot the Democrat MO. Everything for VOTES. It's what the open borders is for too.

Correct. If the shoe fits, wear it. Not hard to spot the Democrat MO. Everything for VOTES. It's what the open borders is for too.
It has been said that a country without a border is not a country.

I fear one day we will find a number of terrorists made their way across our open Mexican border and they will launch an attack that will cost us dearly.

Our sheer stupidity is amazing.

I am also watching our big cities turning into a crime ridden anarchy. Why the people in the big cities are not rising up in protest amazes me. I can see why people want to work from home rather than walk the streets of LA, San Fransisco, Chicago or New York City to get to work after parking. Any rational citizen would carry a gun in the big cities today. The big cities today are far more dangerous the the Wild West ever was.

Whatever it is that you (being triggered quite obviously) are babbling about, the thead is very simple. Joe Biden said that he sold state secrets and other very important things. OK.

So the question of the thread is > WHAT were those state secrets that Biden sold ? If you know, what they were tell us. If you don't know than you are the same as the rest of us, so now please STFU.
Because you refuse to hear the entire response, you are going to be really disappointed that nothing comes of it Then you'll say it was the deepstate, then move on to your next shitpost and forget about all this We can only hope you don't do something stupid in the meantime.

/----/ Nah - too many democRATs living there.
Sure.......................Pure republican PROJECTION.

Russia has laws against political dissent, against Putin and his regime. (Prison time)
Russia has laws against any opposing press.
Russia has laws against opposing protesters.
Russia has censorship laws.
Russia has laws against opposing online media.
Opposing political parties.

Sounds just like US teabaggers.

It has been said that a country without a border is not a country.

I fear one day we will find a number of terrorists made their way across our open Mexican border and they will launch an attack that will cost us dearly.

Our sheer stupidity is amazing.

I am also watching our big cities turning into a crime ridden anarchy. Why the people in the big cities are not rising up in protest amazes me. I can see why people want to work from home rather than walk the streets of LA, San Fransisco, Chicago or New York City to get to work after parking. Any rational citizen would carry a gun in the big cities today. The big cities today are far more dangerous the the Wild West ever was.
The wild west actually had reasonable gun laws, shithead.

/——-/ democrats are trying to criminalize things Trump never said or did. And Dementia Joe admits what he did and you clowns pretend he didn’t mean it.
We don't pretend he didn't mean it, Biden said so himself.
Trump on the other hand needed his sons on FOX to tell their cult "Trump was joking".

Forum List

Back