What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

Maybe YOU are the one with thE scrambled brains. Proof of corruption by Biden doesnt have to found by "teabaggers" or anybody else. Biden is so screwed up, that he supplies the proof of his corruption, right out in the open, and a bunch of them are right here in this thread, ON VIDEO posted repeatedly. . HA HA HA
You're FOS.
The "videos" are accusations by teabaggers, CLAIMING Biden is corrupt.

As simple as teabaggers CLAIMING they have a red corvette, but never produce a red corvette.

What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?​

So far, our Dept of justice has nailed Joe down to selling the government's private database of all the top ice cream shops in America. Not just the best but the ones most apt to serve federal employees. Turns out this database is worth billions to the Chinese who want to be the USA's chief importer of Rocky Road, Cherry Chocolate Chip and Mint Chocolate Chip.

bidencream.jpeg

c06e28f5-7537-47b7-b19a-53a1cd2cd344-860x475.jpg

MCJuCmd.jpg

Backwards, and how anybody can support Biden is beyond imagination, If Chin or Iran attacks us, do you think Biden will be up front to protect us/you ?
A lot better than the bought and paid for Trump, who has 38 trademarks in China.
Gets all his MAGA trinkets made in China.

/—-/ Perhaps I should have said we have the ability to sustain ourselves if we’d only stop shooting ourselves in he foot with taxes, and over regulation.
BS.
It was corporate greed, is why we have everything made in China.

We've had 43 years of deregulation and corporate tax cuts.
That's when most of US corporations transferred their manufacturing to China.
Teabaggers reward them, by giving them, even more tax cuts.

Carrier Will Receive $7 Million in Tax Breaks to Keep Jobs ...​

1688378130095.png
Wall Street Journal
https://www.wsj.com › articles › indiana-gives-7-million-...

Dec 2, 2016 — In exchange for $7 million in tax breaks, Carrier will invest $16 million in its facilities in the state. The company will keep about 800 jobs ...

Hundreds Of Carrier Factory Jobs To Move To Mexico​

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2017/06/26 › hundreds-of-carrier-...

Jun 26, 2017 — In Indianapolis, hundreds of Carrier factory jobs there are moving to Mexico. That's the furnace plant where, in December, President Trump ...

BS.
It was corporate greed, is why we have everything made in China.

We've had 43 years of deregulation and corporate tax cuts.
That's when most of US corporations transferred their manufacturing to China.
Teabaggers reward them, by giving them, even more tax cuts.

Carrier Will Receive $7 Million in Tax Breaks to Keep Jobs ...

View attachment 800934
Wall Street Journal
https://www.wsj.com › articles › indiana-gives-7-million-...
Dec 2, 2016 — In exchange for $7 million in tax breaks, Carrier will invest $16 million in its facilities in the state. The company will keep about 800 jobs ...

Hundreds Of Carrier Factory Jobs To Move To Mexico

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2017/06/26 › hundreds-of-carrier-...
Jun 26, 2017 — In Indianapolis, hundreds of Carrier factory jobs there are moving to Mexico. That's the furnace plant where, in December, President Trump ...
/---/ Like every other know nothing libtard, it wasn't corporate greed, it was corporate survival mode. Environmental laws, high taxes, and labor laws made US based companies uncompetitive it the marketplace.
I grew up in Greenville, SC, the FORMER textile center of the world. One by one, the factories shut down and moved overseas, otherwise, they would have gone out of business.
democRATs are doing the same to US coal production, with more stringent regulations. Trouble is, you can't move your coal mine to Twain.

/---/ Like every other know nothing libtard, it wasn't corporate greed, it was corporate survival mode. Environmental laws, high taxes, and labor laws made US based companies uncompetitive it the marketplace.
You're FOS.
Every teabagger president lowered taxes, reduced environmental laws and cut labor laws..........For 27 YEARS.
I grew up in Greenville, SC, the FORMER textile center of the world. One by one, the factories shut down and moved overseas, otherwise, they would have gone out of business.
No company has EVER gone out of business because of taxes.
Unless, they didn't pay them.
democRATs are doing the same to US coal production, with more stringent regulations. Trouble is, you can't move your coal mine to Twain.
SO?
Coal has been fazed out for energy production for years, in favor of cheaper natural gas, by the power companies.

Democrats are sheeple who believe anything the Party or the liberal media tells them. Promise college kids you will play for their college loans and they will vote for you. Tell the blacks you will give them reparations and they will blame the racist Republicans when they never come. It works every time.

Oh? What has Trump told you that you didn't believe?

It's possible that the sold secrets were to China for the locations of US nuclear installations. How coincidental that the China spy balloon just so happened to fly right over the locations of US nuclear installations. While these locations are public knowledge obtainable on Wikipedia, Biden could have sold top secret information about these installations that would enable the Chinese to more precisely zero in on them to get more precise information.

Mighty big "coincidence" for the balloon (allowed by Biden to traverse the entire country, breaching our national security) to go on this route over these locations >>

1. Malmstrom Air Force Base - Cascade County, Montana - home of the 341st Missile Wing (341 MW) of the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC), which is responsible for strategic nuclear deterrence, global strike, and operating the Defense Department's Global Information Grid.

2. Minot Air Force base -in Ward County, North Dakota, 13 miles north of the city of Minot. is the home of two major wings: the 5th Bomb Wing and 91st Missile Wing, both of the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC). Primary mission of the 5th Bomb Wing is to maintain and operate B-52H bombers and special support on Minuteman III missiles.
The 91st Missile Wing (91 MW) of the Global Strike Command (AFGSC) is responsible for maintaining the Minuteman III nuclear missiles. It is one of the Air Force's three operational intercontinental ballistic missile units, with Malmstrom AFB at Great Falls, Montana, and F.E. Warren AFB at Cheyenne, Wyoming.

3. Francis E. Warren Air Force Base, shortened as F.E. Warren AFB[2] is a United States Air Force base (AFB) located 3 miles west of Cheyenne, Wyoming. It is one of three strategic-missile bases in the U.S.
Warren AFB is home of the 90th Missile Wing (90 MW), assigned to the Twentieth Air Force, Air Force Global Strike Command. The 90 MW operates the LGM-30G Minuteman III ICBM, all of which are there. It is also the home of Twentieth Air Force, which commands all U.S. Air Force ICBMs.

4. Whiteman Air Force Base - located just south of Knob Noster, Missouri, United States. In 1963, Whiteman AFB transitioned from being a bomber base to a missile base. It was deactivated as an ICBM base in 1995 (Minuteman II), but could still have a lot of information useful to Chinese military.
The base is the current home of the B-2 Spirit bomber.
The bomber can drop conventional and thermonuclear weapons, such as up to eighty 500-pound class (230 kg) Mk 82 JDAM GPS-guided bombs, or sixteen 2,400-pound (1,100 kg) B83 nuclear bombs.

5. Offutt Air Force Base - south of Omaha, adjacent to Bellevue in Sarpy County, Nebraska. It is the headquarters of the U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), the 557th Weather Wing, and the 55th Wing (55 WG) of the Air Combat Command (ACC), the latter serving as the host unit.
USSTRATCOM is responsible for strategic nuclear deterrence, controls all US nuclear weapons, global strike, and operating the Defense Department's Global Information Grid. It also provides a host of capabilities to support the other combatant commands. charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.

6 The Chinese also operated lasers over Hawaii indicating prepping for a nuclear strike.

:cuckoo:

You're FOS.
Every teabagger president lowered taxes, reduced environmental laws and cut labor laws..........For 27 YEARS.

SO?
Coal has been fazed out for energy production for years, in favor of cheaper natural gas, by the power companies.
/-----/ You're FOS.
Every teabagger president lowered taxes, reduced environmental laws and cut labor laws..........For 27 YEARS."

Too late, the damage has been done. Even with those cuts, US employees won't (and shouldn't) work as slave labor. Hells Bells, today workers are refusing to come back to the office to do their jobs. They are spoiled by remote office at home. Employers can't even fill open jobs.

Maybe not directly, but small companies that supply bigger ones go out of business when their customer moves overseas to avoid US corporate taxes. Besides, it's a combination of taxes and regulations.
When the textile mills of Mooresville, NC went overseas, the small downtown shops closed up. Their customers were then on the unemployment line. I'm 72 years old, and have seen it happen too many times.

Oh? What has Trump told you that you didn't believe?
/----/ Nothing. I'm a New Yorker and understand Trump's bravado. When he said Mexico would pay for the wall, I understood it could happen directly but more likely indirectly. Too bad we never found out, because the democRAT Congress managed to strangle the wall's construction.
When Trump said he wanted to cut the deficit, I understood he needed a cooperative Congress to accomplish that. He never got it, not even from the GOP Congress.
Here is what he managed to accomplish in spite of the pushback from Congress. www.magapill.com

/-----/ You're FOS.
Every teabagger president lowered taxes, reduced environmental laws and cut labor laws..........For 27 YEARS."

Too late, the damage has been done. Even with those cuts, US employees won't (and shouldn't) work as slave labor. Hells Bells, today workers are refusing to come back to the office to do their jobs. They are spoiled by remote office at home. Employers can't even fill open jobs.

Maybe not directly, but small companies that supply bigger ones go out of business when their customer moves overseas to avoid US corporate taxes. Besides, it's a combination of taxes and regulations.
When the textile mills of Mooresville, NC went overseas, the small downtown shops closed up. Their customers were then on the unemployment line. I'm 72 years old, and have seen it happen too many times.
/----/ Smolin' OP marked my reply as Fake News. What was fake about my answers? What never happened? Does he think Americans will work for slave wages? Does he think feeder companies aren't affected when their largest customers move overseas?
I wonder what he meant.

/----/ Nothing. I'm a New Yorker and understand Trump's bravado. When he said Mexico would pay for the wall, I understood it could happen directly but more likely indirectly. Too bad we never found out, because the democRAT Congress managed to strangle the wall's construction.
When Trump said he wanted to cut the deficit, I understood he needed a cooperative Congress to accomplish that. He never got it, not even from the GOP Congress.
Here is what he managed to accomplish in spite of the pushback from Congress. www.magapill.com

Which means, according to Batcat, you're a sheeple.

Democrats are sheeple who believe anything the Party or the liberal media tells them. Promise college kids you will play for their college loans and they will vote for you. Tell the blacks you will give them reparations and they will blame the racist Republicans when they never come. It works every time.

/-----/ You're FOS.

They would, if they PAID decent $$$.

192 House Republicans refuse to give workers a higher ...​

1688385730003.png
The American Independent
https://americanindependent.com › republicans-refuse-...

The House of Representatives voted Thursday to raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour despite significant opposition from Republicans. The Raise the Wage Act ...

Maybe not directly, but small companies that supply bigger ones go out of business when their customer moves overseas to avoid US corporate taxes.
But teabaggers lowered taxes and gave out corporate tax cuts, for 27 YEARS.
Besides, it's a combination of taxes and regulations.
They slashed regulations too and teabagger governors STILL are.
SO.............instead of blaming the companies that moved.............teabaggers blame the GOVERNMENT?
The companies decided that, NOT the government.
Companies raised their prices for two years now, the government didn't.

/----/ Smolin' OP marked my reply as Fake News.
EVERY bit of it.
What was fake about my answers?
You're opinion, just like every teabagger............blame the government for everything.
What never happened?
Never said it didn't happen.
Does he think Americans will work for slave wages?
Teabaggers do.

Three-Quarters of Republicans Oppose Raising Minimum ...​

1688386495617.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Joe Manchin

Mar 16, 2021 — New polling shows that the vast majority of Republican voters oppose raising the federal minimum wage, although strong majorities of ...
Does he think feeder companies aren't affected when their largest customers move overseas?
Never said that, of course they are.
Corporations could GAF about their suppliers, and what that does to Americans.

What's happening: Buyback announcements reached a new record of $1.22 trillion last year, and they're already on track to beat that high in 2023. Companies have announced about $175 billion worth of planned stock buybacks so far this year. That's more than double last year's pace, according to data from EPFR TrimTabs.Feb 10, 2023

I wonder what he meant.
See above.

/----/ Nothing. I'm a New Yorker and understand Trump's bravado. When he said Mexico would pay for the wall, I understood it could happen directly but more likely indirectly.
That's NOT what Trump implied.........at ALL.
Too bad we never found out, because the democRAT Congress managed to strangle the wall's construction.
How?
Mexico was paying for it...........remember?
Sure............Every teabagger claims that, until they get the US taxpayer credit card.

Forum List

Back