What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

We've already talked about it. Inconsequential. See Post # 197.

And again >> He clearly was NOT joking. He was not at all smiling, didn't appear at all jovial in any way, and had a perfectly straightfoward bearing, as he spoke. Look at the video I posted last Saturday. Post # 25.
So you think he’s not joking despite the fact that he said he’s joking.

I do know. Because he's the one in charge of the indicting. HIS DOJ. Duh!

LOLOL

No, gramps. He is not in charge of the indicting. :eusa_doh:

Like I said, you're getting increasingly senile by the day.

There are 2 reasons he hasn't been indicted. At least not yet.

1) the investigation is still ongoing.

2) It's long standing Justice Department policy that sitting presidents can't be indicted.

You really don't know shit.

We've already talked about it. Inconsequential. See Post # 197.

And again >> He clearly was NOT joking. He was not at all smiling, didn't appear at all jovial in any way, and had a perfectly straightfoward bearing, as he spoke. Look at the video I posted last Saturday. Post # 25.

It's called dead-pan humor, gramps. Even the people sitting with him got it. Looks like everyone is smarter than you.

How could the FBI RETRIEVE classified documents ? when
1 , there WERE NO classified documents. As I told you 2 weeks ago in the Mike Pence thread >> First, the National Archives and the DOJ did not demand a return of Classified Documents. They requested a return of documents containing classification markings. These are two entirely different things.

Most documents containing classification markings are not classified documents; yet, most classified documents contain classification markings. Additionally, one of the documents used by Jack Smith in his indictment [COUNT #11] contained no markings at all.

Second, it is critically important to remember that throughout the legal issues in the aftermath of the Mar-a-Lago raid, the DOJ has viciously denied any responsibility to describe the "classified" documents they claim to have retrieved. In fact, the DOJ has fought against any entity, including the court appointed “special master”, from being able to look at the documents the DOJ *previously* claimed were either classified, or, vital to national security.

As yet, no one has even shown a grain of evidence that there were any documents at all, with classified markings in Mar-a-lago, before the FBI raid. Witch hunt. hole thing is just a diversion to stall Trump away from his campaign and stop him from running in 2024, and you fall for it.

And at least I'm not claiming that there was "no law" involved with this. :biggrin:
His press secretary explains what Trump did with classified info.

And its mostly republicans that think its political, i.e. never had read the indictment.

So the question of the TITLE of the OP still stands >>

Military ?........Economic ? Political ?.......Science ?

Something else ?

And ANOTHER QUESTION could be > WHO else (In America) might know what the secrets were. My first guess would be Hunter Biden.

So the question of the TITLE of the OP still stands >>

Military ?........Economic ? Political ?.......Science ?

Something else ?

And ANOTHER QUESTION could be > WHO else (In America) might know what the secrets were. My first guess would be Hunter Biden.

No one knows, not even you, because it appears he didn't sell any.

Poor gramps. :itsok:

Better luck next time.

No one knows, not even you, because it appears he didn't sell any.
Better luck next time.
It appears he did, by his own admission. Democrats are going to have to throw a net over this guy. Or a gag in his mouth. LOL.

Last edited:
So? I'm highlighting your ignorance.
No NEED to highlight. I said right from the first words, I don't know what the secrets were. You're just talking silly nonsense that's all. Looking for a way to demean my postings, and doing a sloppy job of it.

Last edited:
It appears he did, by his own admission. Democrats are going to have to throw a net over this guy. Or a gag in his mouth. LOL.

Only the brain dead think that. Normal people know he was joking, just as he said he was and why the folks near him were laughing.

No NEED to highlight. I said right from the first words, I don't know what the secrets were. You're just talking silly nonsense that's all.

Why shouldn't I highlight your ignorance? It's the reason this thread got dumped into conspiracies.

How does it feel to be a conspiracy nut? :badgrin:

i was just responding to your assertion that there were no classified documents, and the other thing about 6 in 10 thinking this is political.

And while 6 in 10 think it's political, 6 in 10 also believe he mishandled classified documents and 5 in 10 think he should be prosecuted for it.

Forum List

Back