What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

You are the bullshitter. Republicans stand for law & order. Want a few examples of Democrat lawlessness ? >>>

1. Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, instead of having his cops arrest rioters, he joined the rioters.
2. Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin still didn't take action against rioters/occupiers, when they tried to burn down a police station while locking the cops inside. She called the occupation "Summer of Love" and a "Block party"
3. New York run by Democrats, released David Jakubonis with hours, after his attempted murder of Republican governor candidate Lee Zeldin.
4. For 58 years, Democrats have illegally enacted Affirmative Action, in violation if the 1964 US Civil Rights Act. Most of them still support it.
5. In riots all over the country ( San Jose, Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Ferguson,etc) Democrat mayors had cops stand down, and let rioters riot. Democrat Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings said :"we gave those who wished to destroy, space to do that". Democrat pro-crime lunacy.

YOU don't stand for law and order. You just proved that when you said you'd vote for Trump even if he's convicted of the crimes he's charged with.

You are just a total DUPE, who is duped into believing Trump broke laws, when all his charges are nothing but political hack job to stop him from running for president in 2024.

In the meantime. Biden has repeatedly, openly admitted to serious real crimes (videos posted in this thread), and you mindlessly support him.
Your edited videos don't matter, shithead. You don't matter either. You're a nut job.

Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>
he put the word out that michelle obama has a large dick

I didn't say I COULD name it. In fact I said I could NOT name the state secrets Biden said that he sold. So I was asking posters if THEY knew what the secrets are, and if so, then tell us what they are (you name it) - Get it, now ?

Poor gramps, you're unhinged. This was your entire title and OP...

Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>

I asked you if you could name what he sold. That question seems to have triggered you.

And again, because you don't know explains why this thread is in conspiracies. Because you're senile. :cuckoo:

Since you don't know what was said you have nothing to comment about it.
I do know what was said immediately after those 14 seconds. Do you know?

Why do you think your right-wing sources didn’t include what was said immediately after 14 seconds?

I didn't say I COULD name it. In fact I said I could NOT name the state secrets Biden said that he sold. So I was asking posters if THEY knew what the secrets are, and if so, then tell us what they are (you name it) - Get it, now ?
But you admit he didn’t wave them around like Trump did, right?

damn trump always jaywalking and enjoying pussy.....got to put him away for all those crimes

Trump won't be put away for that. For that, he has to pay $5 million. But for obstructing the FBI's efforts to retrieve classified documents from him, he could be put away.

You are just a total DUPE, who is duped into believing Trump broke laws, when all his charges are nothing but political hack job to stop him from running for president in 2024.

In the meantime. Biden has repeatedly, openly admitted to serious real crimes (videos posted in this thread), and you mindlessly support him.

You mean this video...?

Poor gramps, you're unhinged. This was your entire title and OP...

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>

I asked you if you could name what he sold. That question seems to have triggered you.

And again, because you don't know explains why this thread is in conspiracies. Because you're senile. :cuckoo:
Whatever it is that you (being triggered quite obviously) are babbling about, the thead is very simple. Joe Biden said that he sold state secrets and other very important things. OK.

So the question of the thread is > WHAT were those state secrets that Biden sold ? If you know, what they were tell us. If you don't know than you are the same as the rest of us, so now please STFU.

I do know what was said immediately after those 14 seconds. Do you know?

Why do you think your right-wing sources didn’t include what was said immediately after 14 seconds?
I know what was said before AND after Bidens 14 seconds, as you call it. They dont change a thing. It looks like more of Biden's typical mindless, senile muttering, but has no impact on the critical words that Biden blurted out. It looks like he wasn't in control of his mouth, and might have realized it after he spoke.

"I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets, and a lot of very important things that we shared." (Joe Biden)

Whatever it is that you (being triggered quite obviously) are babbling about, the thead is very simple. Joe Biden said that he sold state secrets and other very important things. OK.

So the question of the thread is > WHAT were those state secrets that Biden sold ? If you know, what they were tell us. If you don't know than you are the same as the rest of us, so now please STFU.

There is no evidence he sold any state secrets. See how easy that was?

I know what was said before AND after Bidens 14 seconds, as you call it. They dont change a thing. It looks like more of Biden's typical mindless, senile muttering, but has no impact on the critical words that Biden blurted out. It looks like he wasn't in control of his mouth, and might have realized it after he spoke.

"I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets, and a lot of very important things that we shared." (Joe Biden)

And yet, the people around him knew he was joking, even if you are too senile to figure that out, as they were laughing at his joke.

There is no evidence he sold any state secrets. See how easy that was?
The evidence was posted in this thread ON VIDEO, before you got here. Read the thread before posting. Ho hum yawn****

The evidence was posted in this thread ON VIDEO, before you got here. Read the thread before posting. Ho hum yawn****

LOL

Telling a joke is not evidence, gramps. You're getting more and more senile with every passing day.

Forum List

Back