What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

I think they really do.

It happens over and over again, topic after topic: I find myself WISHING they were just LYING, because it's WORSE if they really BELIEVE it.
operating on pure delusion like this democrat ?
1688323312505.jpeg

In any case, most Americans arent laughing >>

The Chinese are very smart. In the end it is quite likely they will not have to defeat us with their military but instead they will just buy our politicians.. Our politicians will just then give our nation away so they can become rich beyond belief.

The Chinese are very smart. In the end it is quite likely they will not have to defeat us with their military but instead they will just buy our politicians.. Our politicians will just then give our nation away so they can become rich beyond belief.
China is a facade. You can’t believe any of it. They aren’t playing the long game. They’re totally reactionary and fake.

/——/ If the Chinese Weser smart they wouldn’t be communist.

Nice try, but Sorry - you dont kid about selling state secrets. That isnt kidding, and to say so, after the fact, is kind of like issuing an lamebrain apology.
There's one similar problem with apologies also . They're designed for the benefit of the apologizer, not who might experience harm.

You are sooo desperate, LMAO.

So.........Biden has scrambled brains?
But he was able to hide his corruption so well, that teabaggers can't find ANYONE with any proof of any corruption by Biden?
Maybe YOU are the one with thE scrambled brains. Proof of corruption by Biden doesnt have to found by "teabaggers" or anybody else. Biden is so screwed up, that he supplies the proof of his corruption, right out in the open, and a bunch of them are right here in this thread, ON VIDEO posted repeatedly. . HA HA HA

Trump and his cult wanted the US to be just like China.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
OFF TOPIC. Biden is the topic, not Trump.

No country in this world can go it alone. Anyplace first is a fool’s goal.
America First policy doesn't say "go it alone". Just th use of the word "First", shows that there are others involved. Back to the 3rd grade for you .

Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>

Oh? What state secret did he sell?

You can answer the questions now.

1) What was said immediately after those 14 seconds?

2) Why do you think your right-wing sources didn’t include what was said immediately after 14 seconds?
Since you don't know what was said you have nothing to comment about it.

You'll only realize you're in a cult if you get out of the cult, chimp.
What I'm in is a political party that values law & order, national sovereignty, sanity, the Constitution, fairness. You are in a cult that values sexual perversion, lawlessness, and multicultural chaos/lunacy.

I've noticed though that you guys use the word "cult" quite a bit, as if you think that is somehow helping you . It's not . It looks stupid. Maybe you should go back to some of your previous catchwords/phrases like "conspiracy theory", "out of context", "debunked', "racist. lol

Forum List

Back