What The Anti-Gun March on DC Accomplished...

The same thing every other liberal march accomplishes....they came, they protested, they trashed the place, then they left the mess for others to clean up after them...

images

View attachment 184784

View attachment 184785

View attachment 184786

Way to go, snowflakes!

is that what they're saying on RT, sergei?

is that even from this march?

probably not....

So just what constitutes a 'weapon of war'????? Over the course of history, many things were used as weapons of war. Bombs, guns (even single shots), spears, bow & arrows, sticks & stones, knives, and the list goes on.........
That doesn't even work for the gun grabbers because an AR15 has never been used in war.

There are a lot of dead bodies that would disagree.

A 5.56 mm is potent.

If it wasn't potent, why do we issue them to our military?
It's not nearly as deadly as the .308 or 30-06 it replaced. Yet, nobody is trying to shut those down.*** Why?

***because they really are. The 223 is simply the current boogieman.

Automatic crossbows should be banned.......

:p

Actually the one thing that has been used from the beginning of time and has never been brought to attention?????? The greatest and most dangerous weapon ever made in the world?

The pen.....

Automatic crossbows should be banned.......

:p

Actually the one thing that has been used from the beginning of time and has never been brought to attention?????? The greatest and most dangerous weapon ever made in the world?

The pen.....
You mean like how Mueller botched the anthrax case he was in charge of, ignoring evidence it was perpetrated by terrorists and instead viciously going after real-life decorated heroes, declaring one to be the terrorist, resulting in his killing himself after losing everything / being branded a terrorist?!

Yeah, Mueller should be working with crayons and edible play dough right now.

The same thing every other liberal march accomplishes....they came, they protested, they trashed the place, then they left the mess for others to clean up after them...

images

View attachment 184784

View attachment 184785

View attachment 184786

Way to go, snowflakes!
what a bunch of self centered little piglets

what a perfect analogy.........they all squealed up to the trough, gorged on the slop and ran off from their wallowing.......

A 5.56 mm is.

Coed. (pussification of the military)
160 rounds of 7.62 mm is too heavy to carry around. Imagine fragile girls trying to do a 10K forced march with M14s?

160 rounds of 7.62 mm is too heavy to carry around. Imagine fragile girls trying to do a 10K forced march with M14s?
Which is one of the reasons the military was looking for a replacement for the AR10 platform (7.62 or .308).

Another reason I have heard (but cannot confirm) is that taking a 7.62 anywhere in the torso is rarely survivable, whereas anything but a dead center shot from the 5.56 only injures, requiring other enemy combatants to occupy themselves with preserving the wounded, rather than returning fire. Such an intent is also in the spirit of the Geneva Conventions.

If we're worried about the 5.56, I assume nobody has a problem with the 30-06, and will not have a problem with civilians owning weapons like this:

bar-4.JPG

We can ban the scary-looking bipod, if that really matters to anyone. Otherwise, that's just a rifle and not a 5.56 that everyone is so afraid of.

Deal?

Which is one of the reasons the military was looking for a replacement for the AR10 platform (7.62 or .308).

Another reason I have heard (but cannot confirm) is that taking a 7.62 anywhere in the torso is rarely survivable, whereas anything but a dead center shot from the 5.56 only injures, requiring other enemy combatants to occupy themselves with preserving the wounded, rather than returning fire. Such an intent is also in the spirit of the Geneva Conventions.
They are in the process of bringing back the 7.62 as an "interim" caliber (I believe they are looking at the SCAR platform on field testing) while the 6.5 is being further developed for military use.

"If I can get an AR-15, what's to stop me from getting a nuclear weapon?".... SERIOUSLY

Here is what the person ACTUALLY said: "If you look at a weapon of war, if you can have an AR-15, why couldn't you have a nuclear weapon? It makes sense you shouldn't have a really potent weapon."

But a .223 rifle is NOT a "really potent weapon"

A 5.56 mm is potent.

It isn't in fact it it one of the least powerful rounds available to the civilian market

If you knew anything about firearms you would know that

and the military chose the 5.56 ( same as a .223) not because it was the most lethal round but because it was light and allows soldiers to carry more ammo into a firefight and some say the round was chosen because it was not as lethal as the 7.62 that used to be the military standard. The idea was to wound more of the enemy rather than kill them on the battle field so they use more resources to evacuate and treat the injured instead of just leaving the dead

"If I can get an AR-15, what's to stop me from getting a nuclear weapon?".... SERIOUSLY

Here is what the person ACTUALLY said: "If you look at a weapon of war, if you can have an AR-15, why couldn't you have a nuclear weapon? It makes sense you shouldn't have a really potent weapon."

But a .223 rifle is NOT a "really potent weapon"

A 5.56 mm is potent.

It isn't in fact it it one of the least powerful rounds available to the civilian market

If you knew anything about firearms you would know that

and the military chose the 5.56 ( same as a .223) not because it was the most lethal round but because it was light and allows soldiers to carry more ammo into a firefight and some say the round was chosen because it was not as lethal as the 7.62 that used to be the military standard. The idea was to wound more of the enemy rather than kill them on the battle field so they use more resources to evacuate and treat the injured instead of just leaving the dead

I do know about firearms, and I did carry those rounds on active duty.

It's not just the caliber which makes the weapon powerful.

They are in the process of bringing back the 7.62 as an "interim" caliber (I believe they are looking at the SCAR platform on field testing) while the 6.5 is being further developed for military use.
The SCAR platform would probably make the 7.62 more manageable, which was one of the main reasons they looked at the low-recoil qualities of the 5.56.

What's wrong with the 6.5 that needs further development?

Forum List

Back