What the Brat win and Cantor loss Shows Us

I just as soon let the Dems continue to call the shots that are driving us into the crapper. Meanwhile, the Tea Party has work to do cleaning our own house first. We have to start voting out the internal cancer within the Republican party before we can worry about larger roles.

Enjoy for now Dems

-Geaux

I admit I don't really understand politics, so these may be dumb questions: It looks like you're saying that you realize that the GOP may very well not do well in the next X election cycles as it marginalizes the more moderate elements of its party (assuming that happens). Okay, I can see that. So, two questions:

So the plan would be to create a more identifiable, less divided party, one that far more resembles the current Tea Party and moves away from/jettisons the establishment?

The goal would then be to make the party more palatable to the electorate over some period of time?

Also, do you think most in the Tea Party agree with you, or are there many who think they can win in general elections right now?

So the plan would be to create a more identifiable, less divided party, one that far more resembles the current Tea Party and moves away from/jettisons the establishment?

I think the plan could be to bring the Republican party back towards the center of the isle at a minimum. The consensus is the party has allowed themselves to be pushed left. I do believe they have taken a hands off approach to reeling in a Un-Constitutional POTUS by all legal means available. Those were impeachment or the use of Power of the Purse. They have failed miserably on both accounts which has been noted.

Also, do you think most in the Tea Party agree with you, or are there many who think they can win in general elections right now?

I think it's a mixed bag. i'm not beyond saying we could actually win in some cases but from where I sit, it's more about reforming the Republican party since they have not fielded a single viable candidate in the last two elections. The electorate will follow public opinion.

-Geaux

I just as soon let the Dems continue to call the shots that are driving us into the crapper. Meanwhile, the Tea Party has work to do cleaning our own house first. We have to start voting out the internal cancer within the Republican party before we can worry about larger roles.

Enjoy for now Dems

-Geaux

I admit I don't really understand politics, so these may be dumb questions: It looks like you're saying that you realize that the GOP may very well not do well in the next X election cycles as it marginalizes the more moderate elements of its party (assuming that happens). Okay, I can see that. So, two questions:

The goal would then be to make the party more palatable to the electorate over some period of time?

I think the plan could be to bring the Republican party back towards the center of the isle at a minimum. The consensus is the party has allowed themselves to be pushed left. I do believe they have taken a hands off approach to reeling in a Un-Constitutional POTUS by all legal means available. Those were impeachment or the use of Power of the Purse. They have failed miserably on both accounts which has been noted.

I think it's a mixed bag. i'm not beyond saying we could actually win in some cases but from where I sit, it's more about reforming the Republican party since they have not fielded a single viable candidate in the last two elections. The electorate will follow public opinion.

-Geaux

I appreciate the straight answer.

Pretty rare around here.

Brat won on anti-immigration. Taking the Republicans out of the center on immigration guarantees the Democrats an even bigger share of the Hispanic vote.

Bad sign for the communist party Obama is so desperately trying to prop up. And with the support he has been receiving from the rank and file of the Republican Party, Obama has had free reign to execute his disturbing agenda of ruling instead of governing from the Imperial Palace.

Virginia is just a bellwether of things to come. Americans who have not been assimilated into the Obama clan can clearly see this country, at the hands of Obama and the extreme left, has lost her way. I just have this sinking feeling that others throughout the world don't quite look to us with envy like the once did. In fact, in many cases I suspect they pity us for they know that America has become much like the countries that many, many flee from for a better way of life.

The Tea party is not going away. In fact, with the Cantor defeat, I have again sent money to Americans for Prosperity for they are the true lobbyist for reform.

The message is clear, The likes of Bohner, McCain, Alexander and Corker are on the clock. When the voting booths open again the people will deliver the verdict which is commensurate with support we have received from the Republican Party.

The Republicans are in over their heads and will pay the price at the polls for turning their backs on the American way.

What did Cantor and the crusty old apologist discover?

We're talking real change here

-Geaux

Cantor is a good victory for the TPM, one of very few.

We will see how Brat does in the general election.

I think the plan could be to bring the Republican party back towards the center of the isle at a minimum. The consensus is the party has allowed themselves to be pushed left.
And that's why the left hates them so much. They know that the right turns out to vote for those candidates, unlike with McCain and Romney.

Enjoy for now Dems

-Geaux

-Geaux

Republicans did turn out both elections; perhaps the problem was the ticket, Palin & Ryan may have dragged the viable top of the ticket. I have seen nothing which indicates there are millions of voters who refused to vote in 2008 or 2012 because they would not support McCain/Romney against Obama. If you have statistics, please share. The fact remains, the "Kenyan/Marxist/??" won easily in both elections. The first one might blame on Bush, but 2012? I heard swing voters reject Ryan. If Tea Party voters chose a third candidate, who was it?

Hopefully Brat doesn't shoot any police if he loses.

It's amazing these terrorists are being elected into anything.

Hopefully now that Virginia has a state democratic government it breaks up the terrorist hold on elections.

1z1bg9t.jpg

Bad sign for the communist party Obama is so desperately trying to prop up. And with the support he has been receiving from the rank and file of the Republican Party, Obama has had free reign to execute his disturbing agenda of ruling instead of governing from the Imperial Palace.

Virginia is just a bellwether of things to come. Americans who have not been assimilated into the Obama clan can clearly see this country, at the hands of Obama and the extreme left, has lost her way. I just have this sinking feeling that others throughout the world don't quite look to us with envy like the once did. In fact, in many cases I suspect they pity us for they know that America has become much like the countries that many, many flee from for a better way of life.

The Tea party is not going away. In fact, with the Cantor defeat, I have again sent money to Americans for Prosperity for they are the true lobbyist for reform.

The message is clear, The likes of Bohner, McCain, Alexander and Corker are on the clock. When the voting booths open again the people will deliver the verdict which is commensurate with support we have received from the Republican Party.

The Republicans are in over their heads and will pay the price at the polls for turning their backs on the American way.

-Geaux

Obama has been a miserable failure at creating his communist regime, hasn't he? Shucks, he's had 6 years and this dictatorship thing of his just isn't working. Where are all those Blackhawk helicopters that were supposed to sweep us off to those FEMA work camps?

You are right, though about the Republicans turning their back on America. Spot on. But they started doing that about 30 years ago after Reagan took office. You're just now catching on? Pity.

-Geaux

Republicans did turn out both elections; perhaps the problem was the ticket, Palin & Ryan may have dragged the viable top of the ticket. I have seen nothing which indicates there are millions of voters who refused to vote in 2008 or 2012 because they would not support McCain/Romney against Obama. If you have statistics, please share. The fact remains, the "Kenyan/Marxist/??" won easily in both elections. The first one might blame on Bush, but 2012? I heard swing voters reject Ryan. If Tea Party voters chose a third candidate, who was it?

actually millions on both sides of the fence stayed home

in 2012 instead of voting

-Geaux

Obama has been a miserable failure at creating his communist regime, hasn't he? Shucks, he's had 6 years and this dictatorship thing of his just isn't working. Where are all those Blackhawk helicopters that were supposed to sweep us off to those FEMA work camps?

You are right, though about the Republicans turning their back on America. Spot on. But they started doing that about 30 years ago after Reagan took office. You're just now catching on? Pity.

Meh, unarguably Obama is the winner in POTUS who have complete discard and disdain for the Constitution. Where have you been RipVanWinkle?

-Geaux

The RED SCARE + Hate, the usual characteristics of the self righteous, narcissistic neo fascist fringe. Toss out all liberals, progressives, RINO, Democrats, moderates, immigrants, in fact anyone whose beliefs don't fit nicely into the ultra conservative box in which they hide.

This is the type of person who supported Chairman Mao in his cultural revolution and participated in the purge and murder of fellow citizens.
There needs to be some kind of award for the most ironic post of the day, I think this will be in the running.

It must be frustrating for the leftards. All their efforts and the TEA Party is alive an well. The smear and hate is all yours, you hypocrites.

Using pejorative cliché's is the first clue that this post ^^^ is representative of a parrot, a person incapable of posting anything of substance and thus defaults to falderal

-Geaux

actually millions on both sides of the fence stayed home

in 2012 instead of voting

Ok, Libertarian, Justice & Constitution party candidates got less than 2 million, total; Obama won by 5 million. Must have been those that stayed away. The Libertarian candidate was on the ballot in 48 states, write in allowed in one other.

Cantor pollster John McLaughlin, who had the majority leader up by more than 30 percentage points among Republicans a couple of weeks ago in his surveys, pointed to mischief from Democrats who participated in the Republican contest. Virginia law permits so-called crossover voting, as there is no registration by party. There was no Democratic primary yesterday in the 7th, a Republican-leaning area.

Eric Cantor's Historic Loss, By the Numbers - Bloomberg

The vote total from 2012 were 37,369 and from 2014 they were 65,008.

It is just 1 of 435.

Last edited:
The RED SCARE + Hate, the usual characteristics of the self righteous, narcissistic neo fascist fringe. Toss out all liberals, progressives, RINO, Democrats, moderates, immigrants, in fact anyone whose beliefs don't fit nicely into the ultra conservative box in which they hide.

This is the type of person who supported Chairman Mao in his cultural revolution and participated in the purge and murder of fellow citizens.
There needs to be some kind of award for the most ironic post of the day, I think this will be in the running.

It must be frustrating for the leftards. All their efforts and the TEA Party is alive an well. The smear and hate is all yours, you hypocrites.

Using pejorative cliché's is the first clue that this post ^^^ is representative of a parrot, a person incapable of posting anything of substance and thus defaults to falderal
My point was the the TEA Party is alive and well despite the leftist's best efforts. You couldn't see the point because your mind filtered it out.

Brat won because democr4ats wanted him to win. They are well aware that he will get no more than 30% in the general election.

We will now see the waning of those undocumented immigrants being bussed all over the US.

It was well played by the DNC in cahoots with the Administration.

It tells you that Hillary is vulnerable in 2016 primary. There is an anti-establishment wave in the north and west. Not so much in the south. But in the Democratic Primary in 2016 Hillary will have to defend her Iraq War vote. That will cost her with the far left base of the Democratic Party. As for the cantor loss I would like to see Democrat cross over in the open primary. I think it played a factor, but not the deciding one. Cantors support for amnesty and his disingenuous campaign tactics cost him. Being a weasel is never a good thing. This district went Democrat in 2012 presidential race. Looks like a Democrat pick up. As Washington D.C. expands and swells with more Democrats on the public payroll (GOP voters run businesses in private sector and create jobs) these Virginia House races will trend Democrat. Economy sucks...but Washington D.C. seems to be growing with liberal bureaucrats. Three cheers for communism.

A degree of finesse is needed to play the race card in our national politics, a subtlety which, due to the passionate xenophobia of the TEA Party, continues to elude the GOP. How to woo latinos without alienating the bubbas? That is a conundrum which continues to baffle the RNC. The party had better figure out something pretty soon or Hillary will lead a wave election victory in 2016.

My point was the the TEA Party is alive and well despite the leftist's best efforts. You couldn't see the point because your mind filtered it out.

It's "alive" because of Gerrymandering.

Republicans on a State level really shot themselves in the foot.

They Gerrymandered the worst of the worst to insure that Republicans always win.

Now?

The terrorists are all lumped together and have "power".

I suppose that's better than them shooting people..

From Bloomberg:" 38%: The increase in turnout in the 7th District Republican primary from 2012 to 2014. See the
Cantor pollster John McLaughlin, who had the majority leader up by more than 30 percentage points among Republicans a couple of weeks ago in his surveys, pointed to mischief from Democrats who participated in the Republican contest. Virginia law permits so-called crossover voting, as there is no registration by party. There was no Democratic primary yesterday in the 7th, a Republican-leaning area."
Looks like open primary played a big role in Cantor's defeat.

Last edited:

It's "alive" because of Gerrymandering.

Republicans on a State level really shot themselves in the foot.

They Gerrymandered the worst of the worst to insure that Republicans always win.

Now?

The terrorists are all lumped together and have "power".

I suppose that's better than them shooting people..

Your calling Republicans terrorist? Your a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back