What the Brat win and Cantor loss Shows Us

A degree of finesse is needed to play the race card in our national politics, a subtlety which, due to the passionate xenophobia of the TEA Party, continues to elude the GOP. How to woo latinos without alienating the bubbas? That is a conundrum which continues to baffle the RNC. The party had better figure out something pretty soon or Hillary will lead a wave election victory in 2016.

Hillary will not win the primary and the way we deal with Latino voters is to shut off the border then put very strict voter ID laws on the books.

From Bloomberg:" 38%: The increase in turnout in the 7th District Republican primary from 2012 to 2014. See the
Cantor pollster John McLaughlin, who had the majority leader up by more than 30 percentage points among Republicans a couple of weeks ago in his surveys, pointed to mischief from Democrats who participated in the Republican contest. Virginia law permits so-called crossover voting, as there is no registration by party. There was no Democratic primary yesterday in the 7th, a Republican-leaning area."
Looks like open primary played a big role in Cantor's defeat.

The image of Bussing illegal immigrants all over the country, which concerned many Americans, coupled with Cantor being painted as one who is on board with immigration reform played a big role in his loss.

A degree of finesse is needed to play the race card in our national politics, a subtlety which, due to the passionate xenophobia of the TEA Party, continues to elude the GOP. How to woo latinos without alienating the bubbas? That is a conundrum which continues to baffle the RNC. The party had better figure out something pretty soon or Hillary will lead a wave election victory in 2016.

Hillary will not win the primary and the way we deal with Latino voters is to shut off the border then put very strict voter ID laws on the books.

Latino voters are citizens....what good will closing the border do?

My point was the the TEA Party is alive and well despite the leftist's best efforts. You couldn't see the point because your mind filtered it out.

It's "alive" because of Gerrymandering.

Republicans on a State level really shot themselves in the foot.

They Gerrymandered the worst of the worst to insure that Republicans always win.

Now?

The terrorists are all lumped together and have "power".

I suppose that's better than them shooting people..

Your calling Republicans terrorist? Your a fucking idiot.

I'm calling the Tea Party, terrorists.

And they are.

Finally the voters did good. Cantor was useless. Many congress chair Warmers are useless. Purge them at the ballot box, as the founders intended. Hallelujah

Using pejorative cliché's is the first clue that this post ^^^ is representative of a parrot, a person incapable of posting anything of substance and thus defaults to falderal
My point was the the TEA Party is alive and well despite the leftist's best efforts. You couldn't see the point because your mind filtered it out.

They Gerrymandered the worst of the worst to insure that Republicans always win.

Now?

it's alive because The People of Virginia saw through a lying two-faced RINO...

you lefties are totally unhinged.....'terrorists'....?

Brat stands for free markets....no amnesty.....states rights....no obummercare.....Christian morals....

if you think those things are 'extreme' you have gone off the deep end...:cuckoo:

Bad sign for the communist party Obama is so desperately trying to prop up. And with the support he has been receiving from the rank and file of the Republican Party, Obama has had free reign to execute his disturbing agenda of ruling instead of governing from the Imperial Palace.

Virginia is just a bellwether of things to come. Americans who have not been assimilated into the Obama clan can clearly see this country, at the hands of Obama and the extreme left, has lost her way. I just have this sinking feeling that others throughout the world don't quite look to us with envy like the once did. In fact, in many cases I suspect they pity us for they know that America has become much like the countries that many, many flee from for a better way of life.

The Tea party is not going away. In fact, with the Cantor defeat, I have again sent money to Americans for Prosperity for they are the true lobbyist for reform.

The message is clear, The likes of Bohner, McCain, Alexander and Corker are on the clock. When the voting booths open again the people will deliver the verdict which is commensurate with support we have received from the Republican Party.

The Republicans are in over their heads and will pay the price at the polls for turning their backs on the American way.

What did Cantor and the crusty old apologist discover?

We're talking real change here

-Geaux

The RED SCARE + Hate, the usual characteristics of the self righteous, narcissistic neo fascist fringe. Toss out all liberals, progressives, RINO, Democrats, moderates, immigrants, in fact anyone whose beliefs don't fit nicely into the ultra conservative box in which they hide.

This is the type of person who supported Chairman Mao in his cultural revolution and participated in the purge and murder of fellow citizens.

If I'm hiding I am surely doing a pathetic job. The buck stops here.

-Geaux

Concrete thinker? Apparently so. By hiding inside an ultra conservative box means you can't think outside that box, hence your mind is closed to outside ideas. Issues as far ranging as Immigration Reform; Taxation; Governance, Foreign and Domestic Policies; the rights of our citizens and spending deserve a panoptic review; the sagacious evaluate each and many others seeking to understand all the consequences, the negatives as well as the intended.

Those who hide in said box simply rely on ideology and use a dogmatic approach to everything, hence, decisions are decided by emotion not reason.

Last edited:
This primary win for the anti-immigration radicals in the GOP almost guarantees that Julian Castro will be the Democratic VP candidate in 2016.

This primary win for the anti-immigration radicals in the GOP almost guarantees that Julian Castro will be the Democratic VP candidate in 2016.

What "radical" is anti immigration?

I have no heard a single candidate on the right say they are anti immigration...Brat included.

Have any link of a valid politician on the right against immigration?

You know what, asshole?

Not all Latinos came here "illegally". IN FACT, a vast amount of American Territory has LATINO names.

Much of America was built by Latinos. And alot of American Real Estate has Spanish as it's primary language, like Puerto Rico. Where part of my family hails from.

Asswipe.

I have no heard a single candidate on the right say they are anti immigration...Brat included.

Tom Tancredo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tancredo introduced the Mass Immigration Reduction Act. The act would have imposed an indefinite moratorium on immigration to the United States. Under the act, only spouses and children of American citizens would be allowed to immigrate, which Tancredo estimated would amount to 300,000 immigrants annually.[8] The moratorium would last for at least the first five years of the act and, after that, until such time as there were fewer than 10,000 illegal immigrants entering per year. When those conditions were met, immigration would only have been allowed at whatever level the president and both houses of Congress agreed would have no adverse impact on wages, housing, the environment, or schools. When last introduced in 2003, the bill had 11 cosponsors. Organizations that have endorsed Tancredo's bill include: NumbersUSA, Population-Environment Balance, Carrying Capacity Network, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Negative Population Growth, and the American Patrol. Tancredo introduced the bill in 1999 (H. R. 41),[9] 2001 (H. R. 2712),[10] and 2003 (H. R. 946).[11] Tancredo did not re-introduce the bill in 2005. In 2007, he proposed an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to "establish English as the official language of the United States," (H.R. 19).[12]

The RED SCARE + Hate, the usual characteristics of the self righteous, narcissistic neo fascist fringe. Toss out all liberals, progressives, RINO, Democrats, moderates, immigrants, in fact anyone whose beliefs don't fit nicely into the ultra conservative box in which they hide.

This is the type of person who supported Chairman Mao in his cultural revolution and participated in the purge and murder of fellow citizens.

If I'm hiding I am surely doing a pathetic job. The buck stops here.

-Geaux

Concrete thinker? Apparently so. By hiding inside an ultra conservative box means you can't think outside that box, hence your mind is closed to outside ideas. Issues as far ranging as Immigration Reform; Taxation; Governance, Foreign and Domestic Policies; the rights of our citizens and spending deserve a panoptic review; the sagacious evaluate each and many others seeking to understand all the consequences, the negatives as well as the intended.

Those who hide in said box simply rely on ideology and are a dogmatic approach to everything, hence, decisions are decided by emotion not reason.

So, in other words, you have never taken the time to understand the conservative ideology. You do not have to agree with it, but if you understood it, you would not criticize it as you did.

You would simply say "it is not what is best for America"...

I don't agree with the progressive ideology. I understand it and respect it, but I do not believe it is what is best for America.

Tom Tancredo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tancredo introduced the Mass Immigration Reduction Act. The act would have imposed an indefinite moratorium on immigration to the United States. Under the act, only spouses and children of American citizens would be allowed to immigrate, which Tancredo estimated would amount to 300,000 immigrants annually.[8] The moratorium would last for at least the first five years of the act and, after that, until such time as there were fewer than 10,000 illegal immigrants entering per year. When those conditions were met, immigration would only have been allowed at whatever level the president and both houses of Congress agreed would have no adverse impact on wages, housing, the environment, or schools. When last introduced in 2003, the bill had 11 cosponsors. Organizations that have endorsed Tancredo's bill include: NumbersUSA, Population-Environment Balance, Carrying Capacity Network, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Negative Population Growth, and the American Patrol. Tancredo introduced the bill in 1999 (H. R. 41),[9] 2001 (H. R. 2712),[10] and 2003 (H. R. 946).[11] Tancredo did not re-introduce the bill in 2005. In 2007, he proposed an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to "establish English as the official language of the United States," (H.R. 19).[12]

2003?

I thought we were talking about this election cycle.

Shall I drag up some words of democrats over the past century?

Now?

it's alive because The People of Virginia saw through a lying two-faced RINO...

you lefties are totally unhinged.....'terrorists'....?

Brat stands for free markets....no amnesty.....states rights....no obummercare.....Christian morals....

if you think those things are 'extreme' you have gone off the deep end...:cuckoo:

They are ALL radical.

And anti-Constitutional.

As well as anti-American.

1. Free Markets - The American Economy prospered the most after the New Deal. Well Regulated Markets work best. A trusted market insures investment and longevity.

2. No "Amnesty" - America is an immigrant nation primarily concerned the rights and well being of people. It's ridiculous to kick out kids and people who came here to find a better life, work hard and are willing to play by the rules.

3. "States" rights - That was decided during the Whiskey Rebellion and the Civil War. The Constitution says the Federal Government, which is a creation of the Constitution, is Supreme.

4. ObamaCare - Passed through 2 houses of Congress and survived a Supreme Court challenge, as well as 50 attempts to repeal. It is the law of the land.

5. Christian Morals - The VERY FIRST AMENDMENT of the Constitution ASSURES people of freedom of religion and no state backed religion.

Well, it's up to you to convince the 70% of Hispanics who vote Democrat that they are wrong to do so.

Forum List

Back