What the Democrats need to do is sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
All this trouble Democrats are trying to make for Trump is going to rebound on them, because the American people are going to get pissed off by all this noise, chaos and obstruction and punish them in the midterms in 2018. And then, the Democrats will have even less power than they do now, if that can be imagined.

All this trouble Democrats are trying to make for Trump is going to rebound on them, because the American people are going to get pissed off by all this noise, chaos and obstruction and punish them in the midterms in 2018. And then, the Democrats will have even less power than they do now, if that can be imagined.

image.jpeg

Yes the mighty Trump at 43% approval.

You know it took the infamous GW Bush 4 1/2 years to get down to 43% approval?

Donald Trump did it in 4 days.

Zat what your Jesus toldja hon?

The country is in jeopardy. This is no time to sit down.

Meh, stand up all you want to. You don't have enough people on your side and you are losing more with every stupid stunt you pull.

Yup, they can ride the bus, but they'll have to sit in the back.

Last edited:
Yes, it is but Trump is here now and he's going to fix what Obama has done to this country.

Meh, stand up all you want to. You don't have enough people on your side and you are losing more with every stupid stunt you pull.
I have the majority of the country on my side, princess

Trump is the one pissing off Americans at every turn . It's the GOP that needs to watch out .

Even if this were true, and it's not. Having a majority of the whiny pussies who know nothing doesn't amount to much.

The same pollsters that predicted Trump would lose.

Nov 8th 2016 6PM: Hillary 6-1 to win

Hillary got almost three million more votes. Then independents voted 10 million against Trump. So that gives Trump about a third of the votes. With a 35% approval rating, I think the American people are speaking up more and more. And they ain't on Trump's side.

No dumbass, you have the majority of the people in California. That's about it. The rest of the country is read moron. But hey! Protest, riot, cry, bitch, threaten assassination, whatever the fuck you want. Tell yourself all day long that you have support. I'll be happy with that. You idiots won't be anywhere near power in this country for a long time. You you deserve that.

Even if this were true, and it's not. Having a majority of the whiny pussies who know nothing doesn't amount to much.
Your side is lead by the whiniest pussy of all sitting in the White House.

Forum List

Back