What the Democrats need to do is sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up

All this trouble Democrats are trying to make for Trump is going to rebound on them, because the American people are going to get pissed off by all this noise, chaos and obstruction and punish them in the midterms in 2018. And then, the Democrats will have even less power than they do now, if that can be imagined.
The country is in jeopardy. This is no time to sit down.

Meh, stand up all you want to. You don't have enough people on your side and you are losing more with every stupid stunt you pull.
I have the majority of the country on my side, princess

No dumbass, you have the majority of the people in California. That's about it. The rest of the country is read moron. But hey! Protest, riot, cry, bitch, threaten assassination, whatever the fuck you want. Tell yourself all day long that you have support. I'll be happy with that. You idiots won't be anywhere near power in this country for a long time. You you deserve that.
A bunch of empty land in the middle is red. The only way you get the majority is if Trump's policies cause terrorists or some foreign country to destroy the blue parts of America, where all the wealth is created and all the symbols of this country are.

Trump is the one pissing off Americans at every turn . It's the GOP that needs to watch out .

Not Americans.

Open your eyes . Look at the numbers just last weekend at the women's march .

Go on and delude yourself .

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh da numbas ohhhhhhhhh da numbas. How man DIDN'T protest. Count those number retard.
A lot less than how many didn't show up to the inauguration.

All this trouble Democrats are trying to make for Trump is going to rebound on them, because the American people are going to get pissed off by all this noise, chaos and obstruction and punish them in the midterms in 2018. And then, the Democrats will have even less power than they do now, if that can be imagined.
Hillary got almost three million more votes. Then independents voted 10 million against Trump. So that gives Trump about a third of the votes. With a 35% approval rating, I think the American people are speaking up more and more. And they ain't on Trump's side.

None of those numbers are accurate but no one supported the affordable care act when it was passed, did you bitch about it?

Hillary got almost three million more votes. Then independents voted 10 million against Trump. So that gives Trump about a third of the votes. With a 35% approval rating, I think the American people are speaking up more and more. And they ain't on Trump's side.

The Independent Vote, I detest liars.

" 48 percent of them supported Trump, 42 percent backed Clinton"

Revolts, Reforms and Divides: An Independent Look at the 2016 Presidential Election by Jacqueline Salit | The Huffington Post

Meh, stand up all you want to. You don't have enough people on your side and you are losing more with every stupid stunt you pull.

Even if this were true, and it's not. Having a majority of the whiny pussies who know nothing doesn't amount to much.
Your side is lead by the whiniest pussy of all sitting in the White House.

Schumer isn't the President and Obama is gone so nope.

According to your bullshit pollsters, who told us Hillary Clinton was winning the election.

Trump is the one pissing off Americans at every turn . It's the GOP that needs to watch out .

Not Americans.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh da numbas ohhhhhhhhh da numbas. How man DIDN'T protest. Count those number retard.

You do realize that more people watched and more people traveled for Trumps inauguration right? I'm not sure what that even means but you seem to think its important. People just walked down the road for Obamas inauguration. It was like going to lunch for his supporters. They all live in Washington. His numbers were pretty pathetic considering everyone that lives in the area supports Dems.

Yeah, like you NaziCons did during the Obama Administration. Hilarious!

What could go wrong for the Dems following Chuck 'Weeping-Clown-an' I never met a camera that I didn't like' Schumer? :dunno:

The difference is, we weren't violent, we didn't burn and break things, we didn't block traffic, and we didn't threaten to blow up the White House. Your side is doing all of that.

Not Americans.

The Independent Vote, I detest liars.

" 48 percent of them supported Trump, 42 percent backed Clinton"

Revolts, Reforms and Divides: An Independent Look at the 2016 Presidential Election by Jacqueline Salit | The Huffington Post

Here is the deal---------> The far left is going to get California, Illinois, and Massachusetts the 18 midterms if any of their senators are up, and if any repubs hold a congressional seat in those states, look out. Another state or two, possibly.

Everywhere else Democrats, you are hosed! People are chomping at the bit to clobber you again, now that they know they can actually do it with impunity. Unless something really goes wrong, you are going to lose 5 or more senate seats in 18. MINIMUM 5-) Personally, my count says 8, but I do not want to be like you people, and be overconfident. BUT, if I had to put my life on the line and if the vote was tomorrow and I had to choose between 1 or 2, 5, or 8. I am betting 8, and that isn't just a guess-)

The difference is, we weren't violent, we didn't burn and break things, we didn't block traffic, and we didn't threaten to blow up the White House. Your side is doing all of that.

Please . There's was violence at trump rallies , some of the signs were utterly disgusting , obama had more death threats than any us prez .

Please . There's was violence at trump rallies , some of the signs were utterly disgusting , obama had more death threats than any us prez .

None of these statements are true except maybe that SOME of the signs were utterly disgusting. That's it.

Hillary got almost three million more votes, but if you remove the illegals, non-living and multiple voter, she lost by 16MM votes

Why?

At this rate the democratic party will be out of power for the next 500 years.

Encourage these terrorist loving, America hating piles of shit to show America exactly who and what they are.

Anything you say Adolph when they come for you there'll be no one left to help

No dumbass, you have the majority of the people in California. That's about it. The rest of the country is read moron. But hey! Protest, riot, cry, bitch, threaten assassination, whatever the fuck you want. Tell yourself all day long that you have support. I'll be happy with that. You idiots won't be anywhere near power in this country for a long time. You you deserve that.
A bunch of empty land in the middle is red. The only way you get the majority is if Trump's policies cause terrorists or some foreign country to destroy the blue parts of America, where all the wealth is created and all the symbols of this country are.

Whatever you have to tell yourself moron. You have been losing since 0bama won in 2008. First the House, then the Senate, then the POTUS. We have the vast majority of governorships and State Legislatures. You have been removed from power nutball, keep all this stupidity up and you won't get it back. Be my guest, fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back