What the Democrats need to do is sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up

All this trouble Democrats are trying to make for Trump is going to rebound on them, because the American people are going to get pissed off by all this noise, chaos and obstruction and punish them in the midterms in 2018. And then, the Democrats will have even less power than they do now, if that can be imagined.
Hillary got almost three million more votes. Then independents voted 10 million against Trump. So that gives Trump about a third of the votes. With a 35% approval rating, I think the American people are speaking up more and more. And they ain't on Trump's side.

Hillary got almost three million more votes, but if you remove the illegals, non-living and multiple voter, she lost by 16MM votes

I dunno about that. There were definitely some illegal votes. Some on both sides. Likely more on one side.
But we vote for the president based on the states. Not the population. Were are THE UNITED STATES. Each state is making the vote for President not each American.

Why?

At this rate the democratic party will be out of power for the next 500 years.

Encourage these terrorist loving, America hating piles of shit to show America exactly who and what they are.

News flash ! Trump was a 3rd party . He won more out of frustration. Those obama voters who went his way can easily go back, and those who stayed home can easily be inspired to show up the next time .

All this trouble Democrats are trying to make for Trump is going to rebound on them, because the American people are going to get pissed off by all this noise, chaos and obstruction and punish them in the midterms in 2018. And then, the Democrats will have even less power than they do now, if that can be imagined.
Anything you say Adolph when they come for you there'll be no one left to help

Trying to compare Trump to Hitler is really disgraceful to that time period and what was happening. Disgusting really.

Why?

At this rate the democratic party will be out of power for the next 500 years.

Encourage these terrorist loving, America hating piles of shit to show America exactly who and what they are.

News flash ! Trump was a 3rd party . He won more out of frustration. Those obama voters who went his way can easily go back, and those who stayed home can easily be inspired to show up the next time .

Why would anything have changed? The democratic party has done nothing but embarrass itself to this point since Trump was elected.

Trying to compare Trump to Hitler is really disgraceful to that time period and what was happening. Disgusting really.
no camps yet but muslims beware Trump is an ah supreme and NOTHING is beyond him

no camps yet but muslims beware Trump is an ah supreme and NOTHING is beyond him

You are thinking of FDR

[

Uh, you need to turn off the fake news. Trump was the Republican candidate.

Further, while you of the radical fringe think that your noise and fury, with a million dyky old broads flashing saggy tits and demanding more abortion is really showing us, contemplate that there are 330 million people in this nation, the .03% who are with you are pissing the other 99.97% of us off.

The next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

I don't care for the Democrats but for folks to sit down and shut up would be totally un-American and calling on them to do so is hypocritical to those of us with belief in free speech.

I don't care for the Democrats but for folks to sit down and shut up would be totally un-American and calling on them to do so is hypocritical to those of us with belief in free speech.

Agreed.

I want the Soros owned democrats to continue to show America just what vile filth they are. Keep cheering on terrorism. Keep waving Mexican flags while burning the American flag. Keep calling for the genocide of the Jews in Israel while calling others "nazi."

Keep being Soros controlled filth. :thup:

The next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

No let them continue as they have lost a lot of seats acting this way, so let them loose even more and give Trump a Congress that does not need the Democrats!

[QUOTE="Fenton Lum, post: 16463223, member: 57477"

I don't subscribe to any of the male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east.[/QUOTE]

Cthulhu worshiper, huh?

I have the majority of the country on my side, princess

Really...so how come you didn't win the election? Comey? Wikileaks? Russians? Recount? Hassle the Electors? Riot at the Inauguration? Your wetbacks couldn't save you. You union workers couldn't save you. Your captive blacks stayed home and Hollywood got pied in the face. Your "blue wall" got demolished and in 2 years you'll have so few seats in Congress they'll put folding chairs for your mutts out in the hallway. :lol:

[
Zat what your Jesus toldja hon?

Why, is your Allah telling you something different?

Ohh, I know, bet it's "KILL KILL KILL" he's telling you, huh?

I don't subscribe to any of the male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east.
Are you a man-hating woman, or a self-hating man?

That's what your religion would have me be, and self hating self castigating sod who would buy into the concept of original sin; a human being who is damaged goods simply for being born.

I elected to pass on that nonsense.

[

I don't subscribe to any of the male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east.

That's what your religion would have me be, and self hating self castigating sod who would buy into the concept of original sin; a human being who is damaged goods simply for being born.

You ARE damaged goods. On another thread, you accused someone of being a pedophile just to make a political point. I reported you, and I hope you get banned.

[

You ARE damaged goods. On another thread, you accused someone of being a pedophile just to make a political point. I reported you, and I hope you get banned.

Really now, could you show me that post please?

Forum List

Back