What the Democrats need to do is sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up

Don, I worship Don.

Don Hilary Corleone? Er Clinton... :eusa_whistle:

Orange Don.

I think my wife bought some orange Dawn.

s0931858_sc7

You worship dishwashing soap? :eek:

Why, is your Allah telling you something different?

Ohh, I know, bet it's "KILL KILL KILL" he's telling you, huh?

I don't subscribe to any of the male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east.
Are you a man-hating woman, or a self-hating man?

That's what your religion would have me be, and self hating self castigating sod who would buy into the concept of original sin; a human being who is damaged goods simply for being born.

I elected to pass on that nonsense.
You ARE damaged goods. On another thread, you accused someone of being a pedophile just to make a political point. I reported you, and I hope you get banned.

Really now, could you show me that post please?
It was here, but you deleted the post obviously:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I don't subscribe to any of the male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east.

That's what your religion would have me be, and self hating self castigating sod who would buy into the concept of original sin; a human being who is damaged goods simply for being born.

You ARE damaged goods. On another thread, you accused someone of being a pedophile just to make a political point. I reported you, and I hope you get banned.

Good lord hon really, you're not worth the effort you poor thing.

I reported you for calling someone a pedophile, and now you're going to lie and say you didn't do it. You are the lowest scumbag on this forum, including guno, and that's a big acheivement for you, I guess.

I reported you for calling someone a pedophile, and now you're going to lie and say you didn't do it. You are the lowest scumbag on this forum, including guno, and that's a big acheivement for you, I guess.

I think you're out of your mind, if you can't find what you're claiming you saw my guess is this isn't the first time.

Forum List

Back