🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What The Hell Are You Conservatives So Happy About Again?

Not butt hurt about anything. You obviously are because you cannot refute anything I say. How dumb do you feel that Trump has fucked you up the arse all the while you're saying "thank you". Yeah, I'd post some irrelevant shit too...don't blame you my short, fat, bald Moronic friend...

Oh no. You're definitely butthurt. You keep claiming to have "won the internets" but you can't support a single one of your assertions about the trumpster. That means you lose...

Just sayin....

Er , i did in my previous post to Bripat. I ask you, so it wasn't him talking to Billy Bush about grabbing pussies? It was somebody else? Who?

Not butt hurt about anything. You obviously are because you cannot refute anything I say. How dumb do you feel that Trump has fucked you up the arse all the while you're saying "thank you". Yeah, I'd post some irrelevant shit too...don't blame you my short, fat, bald Moronic friend...

Oh no. You're definitely butthurt. You keep claiming to have "won the internets" but you can't support a single one of your assertions about the trumpster. That means you lose...

Just sayin....

Er , i did in my previous post to Bripat. I ask you, so it wasn't him talking to Billy Bush about grabbing pussies? It was somebody else? Who?

And who was it that inserted a cigar into a vagina? Hmmm? Who was it that aided and abetted that sort of behavior? Hmmmm? If you're going to give bill a pass for his disgusting behavior, and you're going to give the shrilary a pass for hers, don't you think it a tad bit hypocritical to go after the trumpster for talking like an ass?

Sure thing....

How about this one then?

“When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews. The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know.”

That was author Ronald Kessler in a July 2015 interview with Newsmax, talking about Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s business practices when it came to building a golf course in the Deep South."

Trump INSISTED on including Jewish and Black Customers at Palm Beach Golf Course in 1990s

Because he's a fraud. A sociopath. A dangerous, reckless threat to America. And you fucking idiots voted for him.

Were it not for the pronouns I wouldn't be able to tell if you were describing Trump or Hillary.

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?

shhhh..They haven't figured that out yet--LOL I about fell out of my chair when Trump threatened American corporations with a 35% penalty tax. If Obama would have done that, the holy shit fan would have been turned on by Reich wingers. Limbaugh, Hannity, and all the other reich wing talking heads would have gone hoarse after 15 minutes because of all the screaming--LOL

Tariffs--single payer healthcare--eminent domain, praising Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus bill on Fox News--and the list goes on and on.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?

shhhh..They haven't figured that out yet--LOL I about fell out of my chair when Trump threatened American corporations with a 35% penalty tax. If Obama would have done that, the holy shit fan would have been turned on by Reich wingers. Limbaugh, Hannity, and all the other reich wing talking heads would have gone hoarse after 15 minutes because of all the screaming--LOL

Tariffs--single payer healthcare--eminent domain, praising Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus bill on Fox News--and the list goes on and on.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

Trump-RINO-2016.png
What's a penalty tax?

As a Conservative that didn't vote for Trump I am happy as hell because Crooked Hillary didn't win.

I mean, who wouldn't be happy that the corrupt dishonest and incompetent bitch didn't win?

Forget everything else. The fact that a stupid confused demented extreme far Left Democrat doesn't get to make the Supreme Court appointments for the next eight years is enough to make anybody happy.

And who was it that inserted a cigar into a vagina? Hmmm? Who was it that aided and abetted that sort of behavior? Hmmmm? If you're going to give bill a pass for his disgusting behavior, and you're going to give the shrilary a pass for hers, don't you think it a tad bit hypocritical to go after the trumpster for talking like an ass?

You've changed your tune. First you asked me to prove even one of my assertions. I did. Now you are changing the subject. I haven't given Bill a pass on his behaviour. That aside, as far as I know the cigar was consensual. You know otherwise. What has been Hillary's disgusting behaviour. I have asked again and again for proof. Nothing but allegations and innuendos. Unlike my evidence about Trumpie.

Sure thing....

How about this one then?

“When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews. The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know.”

That was author Ronald Kessler in a July 2015 interview with Newsmax, talking about Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s business practices when it came to building a golf course in the Deep South."

Trump INSISTED on including Jewish and Black Customers at Palm Beach Golf Course in 1990s

And? That disproves my link that he and his father were racist against renting to blacks?

You've changed your tune. First you asked me to prove even one of my assertions. I did. Now you are changing the subject. I haven't given Bill a pass on his behaviour. That aside, as far as I know the cigar was consensual. You know otherwise. What has been Hillary's disgusting behaviour. I have asked again and again for proof. Nothing but allegations and innuendos. Unlike my evidence about Trumpie.

Your assertion is refuted by his actions in Florida where he went completely against the local paradigm and not just allowed blacks and Jews to join but fought for their ability to do so. In an area that to this day STILL holds to its racist ideals. And where bill clinton used to hang out. Just sayin...

Your assertion is refuted by his actions in Florida where he went completely against the local paradigm and not just allowed blacks and Jews to join but fought for their ability to do so. In an area that to this day STILL holds to its racist ideals. And where bill clinton used to hang out. Just sayin...

You asked me to prove the racism assertion. I did. That was a govt investigated incident where Trump got his arse kicked and had to sign a deal (no admission of guilt of course as is the norm). Your example is a third-party dude who says that is what happened. It might well have. But, it is just that guys opinion. Mine is a govt investigated example. That aside, you could be right. Unlike what some people think I do believe leopards can change their spots.

You asked me to prove the racism assertion. I did. That was a govt investigated incident where Trump got his arse kicked and had to sign a deal (no admission of guilt of course as is the norm). Your example is a third-party dude who says that is what happened. It might well have. But, it is just that guys opinion. Mine is a govt investigated example. That aside, you could be right. Unlike what some people think I do believe leopards can change their spots.

It's not a third party assertion. It is a fact that you can actually look up for yourself. A black can join trumps club. They can't join any other club in that part of florida. That is called a fact.

Forum List

Back