🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What The Hell Are You Conservatives So Happy About Again?

image.jpeg

Three things, for me:

1. The left got it sooooooo wrong
2. Watching them having daily meltdowns over (1.)
3. Hillary lost

Three things, for me:

1. The left got it sooooooo wrong
2. Watching them having daily meltdowns over (1.)
3. Hillary lost

And not one reason having to actually do with Trump. I'm starting to notice a pattern...

Here's what I think happened.

It wasn't so much Trump that people "supported," it was that their hatred for Hillary was so strong, so deep and so passionate that it created a sort of "reality distortion field" that allowed Trump to capitalize on it.

Just take a look at the past 18 months or so. Notice the emotions. It was an incredibly emotional campaign, and that was very carefully orchestrated. When you're hysterical, when you're outraged, and when your attention is always being directed towards whatever the outrage of the day is, you're left in a weird state of mind that makes you highly suggestible. Logic is shut off. Your capacity for reasoning is dampened.

Trump capitalized. He exploited your emotions and lead you to the conclusions he wanted to lead you to. Almost like a hypnotist in a way. The man is VERY good at what he does, I'll give him that. He's a master manipulator.

He didn't run a campaign on logic. He ran it on emotion.

Notice how now that the final results are in, all that emotional craziness is basically gone for you conservatives? Like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders, right? You feel refreshed, yes?

Enjoy it while you can.

Now, reality is going to set in. Every day, especially after inauguration day, reality is going to set in more and more. Trumpgrets has already been a thing, but it's only going to get worse as time goes on. You've elected a uniquely unqualified person for president, and it's already showing. You were whipped up into an incredibly emotional state and you were manipulated into voting for someone who you normally would never vote for.

Enjoy your relief while you can. Because it isn't going to last long. The curtains are being pulled back as we speak, and you're gonna see the man you really voted for, and you're going to be fucking furious.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
[

None of that is true, of course. Incessant lying is why no one pays attention to left wingers any longer.

You're a moron my little fat, bald friend. I have seen his tweets at 3am. I saw his 'pussy grabbing comment'. He has refused to release his tax returns. He has said publically on television that I saw with my own eyes (unless it was a clone or there was a ventriloquist at work??) saying he didn't need generals telling him about security risks all the time. There's four things that are true for a start. "None of that true" my arse....

Are you stuck on 'stupid' or what?
RWNJs are always stuck on stupid. It's their life.

[

None of that is true, of course. Incessant lying is why no one pays attention to left wingers any longer.

You're a moron my little fat, bald friend. I have seen his tweets at 3am. I saw his 'pussy grabbing comment'. He has refused to release his tax returns. He has said publically on television that I saw with my own eyes (unless it was a clone or there was a ventriloquist at work??) saying he didn't need generals telling him about security risks all the time. There's four things that are true for a start. "None of that true" my arse....

Are you stuck on 'stupid' or what?
RWNJs are always stuck on stupid. It's their life.
You fascist LWNJs are in for a rude awakening......this is going to be fun!!!!

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?
creepy_crying_baby.gif

clintonpantsuits2.gif

And "Proud to be white forever," feel free to stop your usual passive aggressive bullshit and actually comment.

You mean like the democrats? Wait, you said Trump is a democrat and this is what to expect?

-Geaux
--------------------

Senator%20Byrd.jpg

Forum List

Back