🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What The Hell Are You Conservatives So Happy About Again?

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?
Republicans are masochists. Ask a Republican why they like Trump and they answer, "Beats me".

The resounding answer seems to be "Because he isn't Hillary."

This is the kind of mentality we're dealing with. Is there any hope for the future? Nope.

So, based on the inane feedback in this thread, I can assume that the precious conservatives aren't so much happy that Trump won as they are happy Hillary lost. What a bunch of pathetic, sorry excuses for Americans.

A fucking turd could've run against Hilary, and you would've voted for the turd simply because it wasn't Hillary. What does that say about you? It says you're an idiot.

Wow. You quoted YOURSELF! How appropriate!

Well if you claim Trump is so liberal why aren't you liberals happy?
Because he's a fucking moron. He's an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan.
I think the moron is a pol who promised Americans a bunch of stuff they don't want - Hillary, in other words. She had twice the money to spend that Trump had, she had the media in her corner, she had all of academia supporting her and she had the entire government supporting her, yet she still lost. How much more moronic can you get?

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?
Republicans are masochists. Ask a Republican why they like Trump and they answer, "Beats me".

No it isn't, shit for brains. Every Republican in this forum has told you 1000 times why he likes Trump. You just don't want to listen because you know it means that Americans have rejected your agenda.

So, based on the inane feedback in this thread, I can assume that the precious conservatives aren't so much happy that Trump won as they are happy Hillary lost. What a bunch of pathetic, sorry excuses for Americans.

A fucking turd could've run against Hilary, and you would've voted for the turd simply because it wasn't Hillary. What does that say about you? It says you're an idiot.

Wow. You quoted YOURSELF! How appropriate!
These lefties are such geniuses that they can't even figure out how the quote feature works.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Their guy won. They're happy.

They see a cabinet being put together that they very much like, and they're eager for the Supreme Court hearings to begin.

Their list of preferred issues has been whittled down pretty much to the economy, jobs and security. So the social stuff won't bother them for the most part.

Spitting at them probably won't change much, either.

Forget your medication ? You lost, it's over now, let it go.

then by the same standards, why are the liberals so upset he won?
You cant fool anyone,

[

None of that is true, of course. Incessant lying is why no one pays attention to left wingers any longer.

You're a moron my little fat, bald friend. I have seen his tweets at 3am. I saw his 'pussy grabbing comment'. He has refused to release his tax returns. He has said publically on television that I saw with my own eyes (unless it was a clone or there was a ventriloquist at work??) saying he didn't need generals telling him about security risks all the time. There's four things that are true for a start. "None of that true" my arse....

Are you stuck on 'stupid' or what?

Not butt hurt about anything. You obviously are because you cannot refute anything I say. How dumb do you feel that Trump has fucked you up the arse all the while you're saying "thank you". Yeah, I'd post some irrelevant shit too...don't blame you my short, fat, bald Moronic friend...

[

None of that is true, of course. Incessant lying is why no one pays attention to left wingers any longer.

You're a moron my little fat, bald friend. I have seen his tweets at 3am. I saw his 'pussy grabbing comment'. He has refused to release his tax returns. He has said publically on television that I saw with my own eyes (unless it was a clone or there was a ventriloquist at work??) saying he didn't need generals telling him about security risks all the time. There's four things that are true for a start. "None of that true" my arse....

Are you stuck on 'stupid' or what?

Not butt hurt about anything. You obviously are because you cannot refute anything I say. How dumb do you feel that Trump has fucked you up the arse all the while you're saying "thank you". Yeah, I'd post some irrelevant shit too...don't blame you my short, fat, bald Moronic friend...

Oh no. You're definitely butthurt. You keep claiming to have "won the internets" but you can't support a single one of your assertions about the trumpster. That means you lose...

Just sayin....

Trump has been a public figure since the 1970's and has always been a Republican.

Trump has been a public figure since the 1970's and has always been a Republican.

He's actually all over the place because he doesn't know what the fuck he stands for or what he believes in, but between the years 2000 and 2009 he was a registered Democrat -- during the Bush administration.

He's actually all over the place because he doesn't know what the fuck he stands for or what he believes in, but between the years 2000 and 2009 he was a registered Democrat -- during the Bush administration.

How do you even go about finding individuals regeristraton card online?
I would like to look mine up just to see if its correct.

Google (your state) board of elections

Google (your state) board of elections

So how does a regular citizen go about getting a very public figures private voter # and driver license #?

I've been waiting until after Trump is confirmed as the President to throw some of you LIB Hillary asslickers in the garbage.
Your turn.
Permanent ignore.

I've been waiting until after Trump is confirmed as the President to throw some of you LIB Hillary asslickers in the garbage.
Your turn.
Permanent ignore.

Danny, you've told me you're putting me on "permanent ignore" at least 3 times now. When are you going to actually do it ya fuckin conservative coward?

Forum List

Back