🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What The Hell Are You Conservatives So Happy About Again?

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?

th

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?
the-butt-hurt_o_1422659.jpg

The fact Trump is driving you and the other far left loons more out of your mind than you already were is a reason to be happy.

Not a strong reason. What is it about TRUMP specifically, that you are so happy about?
Your opinon of the stregenth of my reason is irrelevant. I really see no reason to give you a specific reason as we all know you will dismiss it out of hand but just for the hell of it I will. For my entire life to date we have had pretty much the same type of people running for and becoming President lifelong career politicans who have had no real life experience outside of politics who carry out the same ideas and policies as those before them with for the most part the same sorry results. People from both sides have talked for years about wanting an outsider as President to try and break this cycle I don't know if Trump can or will do this but I'm happy to see someone in the office who fits this discerption to see if it actually can be done.

Alright, at least finally someone answered. Hard to believe that you think an elitist with financial ties to Russia is an "outsider," but whatever. You're the fucking moron who voted for the guy who doesn't mean a goddamn thing that he says.
Add you did exactly as I said you would proving what we all knew your nothing but a shit for brains partisan hack now fuck off you worthless retard. My apologies to any retarded people who I may have offended comparing this fool to you and your condition.

x10.jpg

Yep, sounds just like a lifelong Democrat to me.

The OP reminds me of that little kid we all knew who didn't get his way, so he lashes out with anything and everything trying to pour cold water on his opposition.

What a fucking loser!

I'm happy because bed wetters are miserable.....

Of course they always are. Even after their meat puppet faggot was elected and they had 60 fascists in the senate to rubber stamp his agenda, they were still miserable.

They are truly miserable now, and it's delightful to watch. Knowing Trump's administration is going to cut the balls off the EPA, undo the federal interference in education, and finally secure the border which will devastate democrook voting scams in commiefornia I believe the nation may recover from the disaster of 2008.

Suck it moonbats, if you held your messiah and the democrooks accountable for ignoring the economic malaise, and letting the rest of the world go to muslim hell, rather that worry about faggots getting to shut down businesses that refuse to cater to their deviant "weddings" or making sure fruitcakes can walk into whatever shitter they want. You pushed asinine priorities NO ONE else cared about and most people outright reject, and ignored the important issues.

That's why democrooks lost political power so consistently since 2010, which culminated in the election of the world's richest professional clown over the world's richest lying extortionist sociopath. Fortunately the clown is also a successful business person, while the sociopath is.... incontinent.

This is your post with the first line of each of the first two paragraphs removed and added at the end:

he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?He's not a true conservative,Your guy is a lifelong Democrat

We're happy that Boise St. is going to kick UNLV's @@@.

You and your fellow libs being so hysterically UNHAPPY just makes me feel happy. I know it's mean, but I can't help it. :badgrin:

Ok, schadenfreude. Got it. This can be applied across the board among conservatives. Any other reasons why you're happy Trump won? Or are you just a simpleton with no other thoughts of your own?
There's already been weeks of discussion as to why Conservatives voted for Trump. It's time for trolls to accept defeat; not just for POTUS but Congress, state legislatures and governors....if we elected dog catchers, they'd probably be mostly Republicans. Your perceived misfortune doesn't make me happy, (everything really is okay) I'm just really amused by liberal hysteria.

Hmmm. So, if he is a life long Democrat who won't do what he says he will, just why is it that the left is doing everything in its power to stop him?

Mark

Because he's a fraud. A sociopath. A dangerous, reckless threat to America. And you fucking idiots voted for him.
That pretty much describes Democrats right?

Nope. Feel free to address the question in the OP any time.

Great, you want us to feel free to address your whacko conspiracy theories in the OP.

If that's all true, then why are you so unhappy?

Trump has done more good in a few weeks than Obama did in 8 years....and you haven't seen anything yet

Im Happy Guno posted a thread asking why were so angry. I think some one must be taking their morning meds at night or vice versa

The fact Trump is driving you and the other far left loons more out of your mind than you already were is a reason to be happy.

Not a strong reason. What is it about TRUMP specifically, that you are so happy about?
Your opinon of the stregenth of my reason is irrelevant. I really see no reason to give you a specific reason as we all know you will dismiss it out of hand but just for the hell of it I will. For my entire life to date we have had pretty much the same type of people running for and becoming President lifelong career politicans who have had no real life experience outside of politics who carry out the same ideas and policies as those before them with for the most part the same sorry results. People from both sides have talked for years about wanting an outsider as President to try and break this cycle I don't know if Trump can or will do this but I'm happy to see someone in the office who fits this discerption to see if it actually can be done.
You do know now that you are going to be ridiculed, insulted and dismissed.

In 5... 4... 3... 2...

Forum List

Back