🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What The Hell Are You Conservatives So Happy About Again?

You don't understand how this works Skippy.

The political, financial, and cultural elites have once again bamboozled America. The Democrats and Republicans are basically the same on every important issue. They only differ on tertiary issue, and nothing really changes substantially very quickly on those anyhow.

I agree, to a point. But still this doesn't answer the question in the OP. Try answering it, if you're one of the idiots who's actually happy Trump is being sworn in.

If you watched the video and understood the post, you would know, it doesn't make a dime's worth of difference really who won.

The Deep State reacted. It knew who was better for the nation, it manipulated the sheep to put the better person (for them) in office. The people were inconsequential in the end. I had a gut feeling in the summer of '15 that Trump was going all the way. . . Just by the way he spoke. I didn't know how, and I never admitted it to the board or myself, it just seemed like that is what they would do.

I always knew that in order for the Deep State to achieve it's foreign policy goals, it needed to put a Republican in office. I predicted a Cruz victory, I didn't know how, but that was who I thought they would manipulate voters to pick. I had no idea at the time Trump was going to announce his candidacy, or that they would get them to elect Trump.

Statistikhengst said Clinton would take it all, but I knew he was full of shit, b/c of her baggage, and the fact that the Deep State had so much dirt on her. All it had to do was make the electorate aware of it, and she would be toast. No matter who they ran against her would win. Hell, even he could have . . .

DUH-Winning.jpg

In addition to her age problem and she is not aging well....geeze look at the photos of her that have not been touched up...she has turned into a frumply old woman.......and now it appears her health may be much worse than generally known.

So, the democrats will have to look for someone else most likely....who could it be?

The smart money remains on Jerry Brown.

Rumors persist that Hillary won?t run because health is worse than disclosed | The Daily Caller

Funny. She is running, she will get the nomination and she will win the GE with between 56-57% of the NPV. Feel free to bookmark this posting. Thank you.

Oh, and when I want to establish cred, I sure don't quote something like the Daily Caller. I print out copies of the Daily Caller and line my birdcage with it.

I'll do just that. My prediction is that a Dominionist Republican will win. IF there is another election. As nutty as Palin is, she would have a better chance than Hillary.

You don't understand how this works Skippy.

The political, financial, and cultural elites have once again bamboozled America. The Democrats and Republicans are basically the same on every important issue. They only differ on tertiary issue, and nothing really changes substantially very quickly on those anyhow.

I agree, to a point. But still this doesn't answer the question in the OP. Try answering it, if you're one of the idiots who's actually happy Trump is being sworn in.

If you watched the video and understood the post, you would know, it doesn't make a dime's worth of difference really who won.

The Deep State reacted. It knew who was better for the nation, it manipulated the sheep to put the better person (for them) in office. The people were inconsequential in the end. I had a gut feeling in the summer of '15 that Trump was going all the way. . . Just by the way he spoke. I didn't know how, and I never admitted it to the board or myself, it just seemed like that is what they would do.

I always knew that in order for the Deep State to achieve it's foreign policy goals, it needed to put a Republican in office. I predicted a Cruz victory, I didn't know how, but that was who I thought they would manipulate voters to pick. I had no idea at the time Trump was going to announce his candidacy, or that they would get them to elect Trump.

Statistikhengst said Clinton would take it all, but I knew he was full of shit, b/c of her baggage, and the fact that the Deep State had so much dirt on her. All it had to do was make the electorate aware of it, and she would be toast. No matter who they ran against her would win. Hell, even he could have . . .

DUH-Winning.jpg

In addition to her age problem and she is not aging well....geeze look at the photos of her that have not been touched up...she has turned into a frumply old woman.......and now it appears her health may be much worse than generally known.

So, the democrats will have to look for someone else most likely....who could it be?

The smart money remains on Jerry Brown.

Rumors persist that Hillary won?t run because health is worse than disclosed | The Daily Caller

Funny. She is running, she will get the nomination and she will win the GE with between 56-57% of the NPV. Feel free to bookmark this posting. Thank you.

Oh, and when I want to establish cred, I sure don't quote something like the Daily Caller. I print out copies of the Daily Caller and line my birdcage with it.

I'll do just that. My prediction is that a Dominionist Republican will win. IF there is another election. As nutty as Palin is, she would have a better chance than Hillary.

I see the left is getting its footing and getting back to its roots, enough with all this blaming Russia, "It's America's fault"

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?

The amount of butthurt in this post makes me very pleased. When a regressive living in an echo chamber has the echoes disrupted for at least a moment. The first contact with reality, it's beautiful.

Thank you, Trump!

Your guy is a lifelong Democrat, he lied through his fucking teeth to you about his relationship with Putin, he's an absolute elitist born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is appointing people who represent everything he campaigned against (Wall Street insiders, D.C. Lobbyists), is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am. He simply wanted to be called president, but doesn't actually want to do the job. He's already expressed shock over how "involved" the job is going to be for him, the poor, poor one percenter.

He's not a true conservative and has exactly ZERO in common with what the Republican party used to represent. He whipped you guys up into a hysterical frenzy, exploited your anger, and simply toyed with your emotions throughout the entire campaign. You think that by having a rich president, then that will somehow translate into solving your OWN financial issues. You think that you'll make more money -- like Trump!

You think that building a wall along the border is going to make your mortgage for your mobile home more affordable. You think it will translate into greater job opportunities. What fucking planet do you guys live on?

So tell me, precious conservatives who are so afraid of brown people, other than your shared racism with dumbshit Donald, what exactly is it that you think a snake-oil salesman is going to do for the country?

If that's all true, then why are you so unhappy?
Because the left don't like him because he's a douche. Even they know where to draw a line in the sand. Apparently the right don't. They were so desperate for the win they'd take a guy that "is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am."

The left have never been that desperate..

If that's all true, then why are you so unhappy?
Because the left don't like him because he's a douche. Even they know where to draw a line in the sand. Apparently the right don't. They were so desperate for the win they'd take a guy that "is a serial adulterer, refused to release his tax returns, bragged about sexual assault, is barely present for security briefings, is already going back on his campaign promises, and has no idea what the fuck he's doing except tweet to SNL at 3 am."

The left have never been that desperate..

None of that is true, of course. Incessant lying is why no one pays attention to left wingers any longer.

I love the sound of Liberals wallowing in their misery. Sweet

[

None of that is true, of course. Incessant lying is why no one pays attention to left wingers any longer.

You're a moron my little fat, bald friend. I have seen his tweets at 3am. I saw his 'pussy grabbing comment'. He has refused to release his tax returns. He has said publically on television that I saw with my own eyes (unless it was a clone or there was a ventriloquist at work??) saying he didn't need generals telling him about security risks all the time. There's four things that are true for a start. "None of that true" my arse....

Are you stuck on 'stupid' or what?

[

You're a moron my little fat, bald friend. I have seen his tweets at 3am. I saw his 'pussy grabbing comment'. He has refused to release his tax returns. He has said publically on television that I saw with my own eyes (unless it was a clone or there was a ventriloquist at work??) saying he didn't need generals telling him about security risks all the time. There's four things that are true for a start. "None of that true" my arse....

All lies and mischaracterizations. Of course, you don't have a problem with all the lying, cheating, criminality and bribe taking of Hillary Clinton.

[

Crushing you kkk racist democrats in front of the entire world.....:lol:
You're too much of a pussy to address the specific info in the OP.

Great thread. Funny but also comprehensive of how pathetic Trump and his supporters are.

Great thread. Funny but also comprehensive of how pathetic Trump and his supporters are.

Thanks. They're the biggest fucking idiots I'ver ever encountered in my life. And with these morons, we are doomed as a country.

Keep the hildabitch out of DC so she will never ever get to nominate a supreme court justice, that's enough for me.

Thanks. They're the biggest fucking idiots I'ver ever encountered in my life. And with these morons, we are doomed as a country.

Yet here you are. LMAO

Keep the hildabitch out of DC so she will never ever get to nominate a supreme court justice, that's enough for me.

You apparently have very low standards.

You apparently have very low standards.

Thankfully not as low as yours.

So, based on the inane feedback in this thread, I can assume that the precious conservatives aren't so much happy that Trump won as they are happy Hillary lost. What a bunch of pathetic, sorry excuses for Americans.

Thankfully not as low as yours.

A fucking turd could've run against Hilary, and you would've voted for the turd simply because it wasn't Hillary. What does that say about you? It says you're an idiot.

Last edited:

Republicans are masochists. Ask a Republican why they like Trump and they answer, "Beats me".

Forum List

Back