"What the hell do you have to lose"....GREAT "pick-up" line?

Who are you fuckin? If I had his money I would have 8 gals rolling with me. I would not run for POTUS as I would be too busy enjoying the mile high club on my private jet flying to Paris...for dinner.

Yes,because Trump is well known for his altruism, modesty and selflessness ....Just ask his banks' creditors and Trump. U. students.

Only if they care about the opinions of anonymous posters on the internet. Lol.

True..empty bantering..but, like the Chinese water torture a drip, followed by a drip, followed by a drip, etc.

True..empty bantering..but, like the Chinese water torture a drip, followed by a drip, followed by a drip, etc.

I'm sure that most posters, when not posting here, are out living their lives and not too worried about being called a "racist" by someone they don't know or associate with. IOW, they are probably not losing much sleep over it. Lol. The word is SO overused that it's lost all it's meaning.

I'm sure that most posters, when not posting here, are out living their lives and not too worried about being called a "racist" by someone they don't know or associate with. IOW, they are probably not losing much sleep over it. Lol. The word is SO overused that it's lost all it's meaning.
Except to commentators on CNN and MSNBC.

Who are you fuckin? If I had his money I would have 8 gals rolling with me. I would not run for POTUS as I would be too busy enjoying the mile high club on my private jet flying to Paris...for dinner.

Yes,because Trump is well known for his altruism, modesty and selflessness ....Just ask his banks' creditors and Trump. U. students.
Sure, whatever. So the Clintons lack ego and selflessness? Your blind.

Brief summary:

A white (well, an orange-white) Trump delivers a speech on blacks
....to an all white audience.....
...and acclaimed by white posters on here basically calling blacks stupid for voting democrat...

YES, it sure sounds like a "winning" strategy to garner minority voters, doesn't it?

Brief summary:

A white (well, an orange-white) Trump delivers a speech on blacks
....to an all white audience.....
...and acclaimed by white posters on here basically calling blacks stupid for voting democrat...

YES, it sure sounds like a "winning" strategy to garner minority voters, doesn't it?

Well, what do they gain by voting for dems? How does their situation change?

If I was forced to choose between Hillary, the career politician with deep connections and ties to the establishment or Trumpster Dumpster, I would have to go with the dumpster over the hillbag even though I can't stand the man.

There has been a slow rise in blacks' income, standard of living, etc. in various fields....We've come a long way from the days of "Negro Leagues" in sports, for example..

Note in the chart below how.....for whatever reason you wish to accord it......how the years of Bill Clinton's presidency "rose ALL economic boats"......

1969-to-2014-Black-Household-Income-Chart-wht-500.jpg

If I was forced to choose between Hillary, the career politician with deep connections and ties to the establishment or Trumpster Dumpster, I would have to go with the dumpster over the hillbag even though I can't stand the man.

Well, somewhat "true"........Trump IS the closest to a Dem. platform than any of the clown posse candidates that started with him earlier this year.

There has been a slow rise in blacks' income, standard of living, etc. in various fields....We've come a long way from the days of "Negro Leagues" in sports, for example..

Note in the chart below how.....for whatever reason you wish to accord it......how the years of Bill Clinton's presidency "rose ALL economic boats"......

Any more bullshit you'd like to share with us?
Blacks in Blue States are getting hand outs hand over fist.
Homes, Welfare, Food Stamps.
PLEASE tell me I'm wrong.
And after you tell me I'm wrong, visit Hempstead, NY and Uniondale, NY...and then f*k off.

Unemployment is terrible for African Americans. They have the highest unemployment rates of anyone. The conditions in the ghettos in the inner cities have not improved but have gotten even worse. Face the facts, your politicians don't care about you. They are only pandering for votes.

Your health? You know eating bad food, breathing dirty air and drinking dirty water.
Your safety as the bridge falls out below you
Your warning for hurricanes, tornadoes, flash floods
Your consumer protections and banking protections
Your unemployment and safetynet

PLEASE tell me I'm wrong.

You are.......bitch all you want, but blacks will NEVER support the tacit racism of most ultra conservatives.
Translation...We get our handouts or we riot.

We change this by 1. more education, and 2. allow(enforcing anti-trust laws) for more competition in this country. The big boys won't move into the innercity so educated blacks need to start a new business without fear of being screwed out of the market.

Forum List

Back