"What the hell do you have to lose"....GREAT "pick-up" line?

Face the facts, your politicians don't care about you. They are only pandering for votes.

I am NOT offering a blanket defense of politicians, but I am neither opting to call blacks "stupid" for not seeing the great "advantages" that conservative politicians could be offering them.....Ergo, trump scores 1% of the black vote......and THAT is a fact that conservatives must live with.

Trump is right.

The filthy ass lying Democrats have been fucking the Blacks ever since LBJ put them on welfare in order to get their votes.

They are simply too stupid to know they are being fucked.

Hopefully they will smarten up one of these days and tell the Democrats to shove it where the sun don't shine but don't count on it.

Face the facts, your politicians don't care about you. They are only pandering for votes.

I am NOT offering a blanket defense of politicians, but I am neither opting to call blacks "stupid" for not seeing the great "advantages" that conservative politicians could be offering them.....Ergo, trump scores 1% of the black vote......and THAT is a fact that conservatives must live with.

Well, you are just going along with the pandering for your vote. Nothing will change just because you voted a dem. Lol.

PLEASE tell me I'm wrong.

You are.......bitch all you want, but blacks will NEVER support the tacit racism of most ultra conservatives.
Translation...We get our handouts or we riot.

We change this by 1. more education, and 2. allow(enforcing anti-trust laws) for more competition in this country. The big boys won't move into the innercity so educated blacks need to start a new business without fear of being screwed out of the market.
I already explained to you a few day ago that Hillary has NO viable plan to accomplish any of this.

Now, to prove you have NO IDEA what you're talking about I would like you to briefly post Hillary's and Trump plans to improve the quality of life in America.
If you do it you will see that Hillary is NOT an option.
If you DON'T do it, I will know that you are somebody's tool.

Trump is right.

The filthy ass lying Democrats have been fucking the Blacks ever since LBJ put them on welfare in order to get their votes.

They are simply too stupid to know they are being fucked.

Hopefully they will smarten up one of these days and tell the Democrats to shove it where the sun don't shine but don't count on it.
To be quite honest, Trump is the ONLY candidate with an R next to his name that has any intention of actually helping Blacks get off the plantation.

For Trump, the moronic "birther" movement that he pandered to conservatives, smelled to high heaven as racism......basically, "if a half-black man is occupying the oval office, the world is off its axis and SOMETHING must be amiss.".....and republican conservatives never attempted to stop the likes of a charlatan Trump's derision of Obama.....Now, these same conservatives want and NEED the black vote.

But THAT lesson of what Trump did to Obama will not be easily forgotten by blacks for decades to come.

Blacks barely remember who sells them their drugs.
They don't know who they fucked to get that baby. You think they will remember something about someone else?

[QUOTE="Tipsycatlover, post: 15082412, member: 32841"]Blacks barely remember who sells them their drugs.
They don't know who they fucked to get that baby
. You think they will remember something about someone else?[/QUOTE]

I always find it very, very interesting (in a sociological sense) that one needs not poke too deeply into many right wingers on this board mindset, to discover that racism is a predominant factor in their political views....

The above is a perfect example.

[QUOTE="Tipsycatlover, post: 15082412, member: 32841"]Blacks barely remember who sells them their drugs.
They don't know who they fucked to get that baby
. You think they will remember something about someone else?

I always find it very, very interesting (in a sociological sense) that one needs not poke too deeply into many right wingers on this board mindset, to discover that racism is a predominant factor in their political views....

The above is a perfect example.[/QUOTE]

Yes, well every group has their bat crap crazy members. Lol. YOURS is no exception, I'm sure. :)

Yes, well every group has their bat crap crazy members. Lol. YOURS is no exception, I'm sure

I'd never deny that......But, since this message board is PREDOMINANTLY right wing, the occurrences of conservative imbecility is by far in the majority......and you probably know this.

Yes, well every group has their bat crap crazy members. Lol. YOURS is no exception, I'm sure

I'd never deny that......But, since this message board is PREDOMINANTLY right wing, the occurrences of conservative imbecility is by far in the majority......and you probably know this.

Oh I do, but that's message boards for ya! Whether left or right leaning, they have wackos! :D

Well, fifty years ago following the passage - despite strong Democrat opposition - of the Civil Rights Act, blacks were in the ghetto, though better educated and more civilized than today.

Now, they are still in the ghetto after fifty years of voting for Democrats, except they are comparatively more indigent, less educated, and have a subculture of "super predators", to use Hillary's terminology.

Realistically speaking, what DO they have to lose?

Thinly veiled racism, there, Billy.......

Bottom line is this: You and most Trump acolytes must think that blacks are DUMB, for NOT taking your word that the GOP is their "friend".......

Trump promises to make jobs available to all races. Those blacks that want a job may be interested in what Trump is offering.
Are you really so dense to believe Trump can "make jobs"? He knows NOTHING about economic policy. I mean okay, we could argue all day about him being a shitty businessman of not, but him creating jobs in his company is not even close to the same thing when it comes to stimulating economic growth across the country. How about you tell me, specifically, what policy ideas of Trump will create jobs?

Well, fifty years ago following the passage - despite strong Democrat opposition - of the Civil Rights Act, blacks were in the ghetto, though better educated and more civilized than today.

Now, they are still in the ghetto after fifty years of voting for Democrats, except they are comparatively more indigent, less educated, and have a subculture of "super predators", to use Hillary's terminology.

Bottom line is this: You and most Trump acolytes must think that blacks are DUMB, for NOT taking your word that the GOP is their "friend".......

Trump promises to make jobs available to all races. Those blacks that want a job may be interested in what Trump is offering.
Are you really so dense to believe Trump can "make jobs"? He knows NOTHING about economic policy. I mean okay, we could argue all day about him being a shitty businessman of not, but him creating jobs in his company is not even close to the same thing when it comes to stimulating economic growth across the country. How about you tell me, specifically, what policy ideas of Trump will create jobs?

I don't know what he could do or what any president could really do. It is what it is, IMO. He has talked about our free trade agreements, and that might help America's overall economy. I don't claim to be an expert in economics or Trump's policies, but I do feel like "what do I have to lose?" Really, what DO I have to lose? Even though I personally don't care for the man, I think he is probably a more moderate type of republican. I don't think he is overly religious or fanatical about that in any way, so at least he's more or less realistic in some regards. Lol. I think he is also pro choice and doesn't really care one way or the other about gays being married (and he really shouldn't given his own track record when it comes to the "sanctity of marriage.") I honestly feel like . . . WTF? Why not? Although as it stands right now, I am planning on voting for Gary Johnson. I may change my mind before the election though. Who knows what might happen between now and then?

I don't know what he could do or what any president could really do. It is what it is, IMO. He has talked about our free trade agreements, and that might help America's overall economy. I don't claim to be an expert in economics or Trump's policies, but I do feel like "what do I have to lose?" Really, what DO I have to lose? Even though I personally don't care for the man, I think he is probably a more moderate type of republican. I don't think he is overly religious or fanatical about that in any way, so at least he's more or less realistic in some regards. Lol. I think he is also pro choice and doesn't really care one way or the other about gays being married (and he really shouldn't given his own track record when it comes to the "sanctity of marriage.") I honestly feel like . . . WTF? Why not? Although as it stands right now, I am planning on voting for Gary Johnson. I may change my mind before the election though. Who knows what might happen between now and then?
Ok that is just tragic. Putting aside him flip flopping on almost all of this politics, he lacks the emotional maturity and intelligence to be president.

Ok that is just tragic. Putting aside him flip flopping on almost all of this politics, he lacks the emotional maturity and intelligence to be president.

Okay. I don't see it that way. What is tragic to me, is that people keep voting for the same types of politicians over and over again. Lol.

In some ways, we on the left should actually thank trump....He has been able to slowly destroy the conservative movement BETTER than any democrat could ever have dreamed of doing.....He has proven to be the perfect Trojan horse.

Forum List

Back