What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...[by a former Muslim]

Quote her. Not yourself.

This stuff was in the news for weeks, but brainwashed douche bags like you don't absorb anything unless some leftwing propaganda organ is the source.
You can't even get it right. You idiotically claimed, "She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it."

That's completely ass backwards. In reality, she first emailed Chelsea that it was an Al-Qaeda attack. THEN, after the CIA assessed it was a video spurred protest, she met with the families.

That's a lie.

In her first public comment on the attack on Sept. 11, 2012, Mrs. Clinton’s first public statement released at 10:08 p.m. blamed the attack on a viral video.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today,” said Mrs. Clinton, then secretary of state. “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”
The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day. The order these events occurred is irrelevant. In fact, that she told her daughter the truth first makes it even worse.

Later that weekend the Obama administration, with Hillary's knowledge, of course, sent out Susan Rice to repeat the story they knew to be lie on all the Sunday news programs.

It's really sad that left wing turds like you are so brain washed that you actually believe or don't know that Hillary lied about this.
You are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Faun: "In reality, she first emailed Chelsea that it was an Al-Qaeda attack."

fucking nuts bri: "The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day."

You literally said the same thing I did while whining like a bitch that I lied. :eusa_doh:

You're quibbling about a point that makes no difference whatsoever. Hillary told one person one thing and then told the public something else within a matter of hours. She lied. That's the bottom line. Your attempt to diver the discussion from that irrefutable fact isn't fooling anyone.
No lie, and she was almost undoubtedly right about both things. A terror attack triggered by the video. Hater dupes!! Can't keep 2 things in their tiny minds at the same time...

No lie, and she was almost undoubtedly right about both things. A terror attack triggered by the video. Hater dupes!! Can't keep 2 things in their tiny minds at the same time...
OMG hopeless

This stuff was in the news for weeks, but brainwashed douche bags like you don't absorb anything unless some leftwing propaganda organ is the source.
You can't even get it right. You idiotically claimed, "She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it."

That's completely ass backwards. In reality, she first emailed Chelsea that it was an Al-Qaeda attack. THEN, after the CIA assessed it was a video spurred protest, she met with the families.

That's a lie.

In her first public comment on the attack on Sept. 11, 2012, Mrs. Clinton’s first public statement released at 10:08 p.m. blamed the attack on a viral video.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today,” said Mrs. Clinton, then secretary of state. “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”
The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day. The order these events occurred is irrelevant. In fact, that she told her daughter the truth first makes it even worse.

Later that weekend the Obama administration, with Hillary's knowledge, of course, sent out Susan Rice to repeat the story they knew to be lie on all the Sunday news programs.

It's really sad that left wing turds like you are so brain washed that you actually believe or don't know that Hillary lied about this.

fucking nuts bri: "The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day."

You literally said the same thing I did while whining like a bitch that I lied. :eusa_doh:

You're quibbling about a point that makes no difference whatsoever. Hillary told one person one thing and then told the public something else within a matter of hours. She lied. That's the bottom line. Your attempt to diver the discussion from that irrefutable fact isn't fooling anyone.

She can't be right about both things. There is a pure example of liberlogic if I've ever seen one.

The fact that you used to be a teacher is proof that his country is doomed.

Wow these Trump haters are off the charts angry.....just watching some bitch go off on him on CNN Anderson show. They begin to shake with anger. Keep the matches and gasoline away from that bitch. The internal polls must be bad for Hillary with the way they are acting

Quote her. Not yourself.

You might have an argument if the hildabitch hadn't claimed on Fox yesterday that she didn't tell the families the videos caused the attack. Said the families are misremembering what really happened. Of course she also claimed Comey didn't really say what he said either. The bitch is so divorced from the truth, she lies when the truth would serve her better.
Reading comprehension problems again? Where did I say she told the families the video caused the attack? I said she met with the families. Read my post again. This time, for comprehension.

Savvy?

It's already been posted that she blamed the video the same day she told her spawn otherwise, so your little time line is irrelevant.
So?

"There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks." ~ the conclusion from one of the eight GOP-led investigations into Benghazi

First of all, I was pointing out how ass backwards your recollection is. That wasto show you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Secondly, The GOP investigated Benghazi 8 times and failed to find evidence which support your idiotic claims. Why on Earth would I believe an insane nut like you who can't tell shit from Shinola, over the findings of Congressional Republicans, so hell bent on destroying Hillary (and Obama) that they held 8 separate investigations -- and found nothing??

Hillary testified under oath that the video caused the attack on the consulate.

Hillary Clinton's 5 Biggest Lies in Her Benghazi Testimony - Breitbart

Hillary maintained on Thursday that she believed the attack still had something to do with the YouTube video, “The Innocence of Muslims.” But the night of the attack, she emailed Chelsea Clinton and told her that an al-Qaeda-like group had killed the ambassador. As Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said to Clinton, “You tell the American people one thing. You tell your family an entirely different story.”

In fact, Hillary told the Egyptian Prime Minister the day after the attacks, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack. Not a protest.” Hillary tried to state that she had actually told people that some people were pinning the attack on the video, but she herself pinned the attacks on the YouTube video in videos released in Pakistan. She lied, because it was obvious that she had failed in her central duty to protect her diplomats in the most dangerous part of the world—a part of the world she had made more dangerous with her favorite invasion.
Both these emails were admitted into evidence during the hearings. She lied then. She lied to Mike Wallace. She lies every time she opens her mouth.

Anyone who would defend this lying bitch is a douche bag.
Hmmm.... let's see now ....

Breitbart condemning Hillary as a liar....

.... versus ....

8 separate investigations attempts by the GOP to nail Hillary, only to conclude she didn't lie....

..... whom to believe ...?

Her emails condemn her as a liar, moron.
Not according to the GOP. They investigated Benghazi over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, each time hoping to find some dirt they could pin on Hillary.

They did not find what you are claiming. That makes you a moron AND a liar.

First of all, I was pointing out how ass backwards your recollection is. That wasto show you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Secondly, The GOP investigated Benghazi 8 times and failed to find evidence which support your idiotic claims. Why on Earth would I believe an insane nut like you who can't tell shit from Shinola, over the findings of Congressional Republicans, so hell bent on destroying Hillary (and Obama) that they held 8 separate investigations -- and found nothing??

Hillary maintained on Thursday that she believed the attack still had something to do with the YouTube video, “The Innocence of Muslims.” But the night of the attack, she emailed Chelsea Clinton and told her that an al-Qaeda-like group had killed the ambassador. As Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said to Clinton, “You tell the American people one thing. You tell your family an entirely different story.”

In fact, Hillary told the Egyptian Prime Minister the day after the attacks, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack. Not a protest.” Hillary tried to state that she had actually told people that some people were pinning the attack on the video, but she herself pinned the attacks on the YouTube video in videos released in Pakistan. She lied, because it was obvious that she had failed in her central duty to protect her diplomats in the most dangerous part of the world—a part of the world she had made more dangerous with her favorite invasion.
Both these emails were admitted into evidence during the hearings. She lied then. She lied to Mike Wallace. She lies every time she opens her mouth.

.... versus ....

8 separate investigations attempts by the GOP to nail Hillary, only to conclude she didn't lie....

Not according to the GOP. They investigated Benghazi over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, each time hoping to find some dirt they could pin on Hillary.

Yes they did, moron. The emails were admitted into evidence and Trey Gowdy questioned Hillary about them who then proceeded to lie, lie, lie.

You might have an argument if the hildabitch hadn't claimed on Fox yesterday that she didn't tell the families the videos caused the attack. Said the families are misremembering what really happened. Of course she also claimed Comey didn't really say what he said either. The bitch is so divorced from the truth, she lies when the truth would serve her better.
Reading comprehension problems again? Where did I say she told the families the video caused the attack? I said she met with the families. Read my post again. This time, for comprehension.

Savvy?

It's already been posted that she blamed the video the same day she told her spawn otherwise, so your little time line is irrelevant.

He knows I've got him by the short hairs, so he is grabbing at anything he can.
I'm quoting GOP-led investigations while you quote Breitbart, and that's your idea of having me by the short hairs???

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

.... versus ....

Yes they did, moron. The emails were admitted into evidence and Trey Gowdy questioned Hillary about them who then proceeded to lie, lie, lie.
Then quote Trey Gowdy's final report saying Hillary lied.....

pssst.... here's where you run....

Savvy?

I'm quoting GOP-led investigations while you quote Breitbart, and that's your idea of having me by the short hairs???

The quote her emails and her testimony when Trey Gowdy questioned her about them. The opinion of some Dim or establishment Republican Congressman don't amount to a hill of beans. You sifting through the report looking for anything that appears to exonerate Hillary. Meanwhile your ignoring the semi-sized hole in Hillary's credibility.

Savvy?

The quote her emails and her testimony when Trey Gowdy questioned her about them. The opinion of some Dim or establishment Republican Congressman don't amount to a hill of beans. You sifting through the report looking for anything that appears to exonerate Hillary. Meanwhile your ignoring the semi-sized hole in Hillary's credibility.
Trey Gowdy initiated the 8th GOP-led investigation over that email.

If you can't quote his final report saying she lied, then you're the liar.

keep runnin'! :scared1:

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:
they should better vet their shills. clinton either used this family, or they used her.
did Trump ever mention these people before their speech ?
There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN.
so Trump went after them before their speech. Trump initiated the conversation ? is that fair to say ?

Oddly, we all have stories about soldiers being spit on.....but can't come with anyone who actually remembers that happening to them personally.

And baby killers are the Expert Pistol and Expert Rifle medals. We called them "baby killer medals".

Myth 27

Disrespect for Vietnam vets is fact, not fiction

In fact, spitting on troops was so common that the National Guard was specifically trained not to react to spitting

That is an OP-Ed.

You have been misled.
I still would like names....any actual names of anyone who had this happen to THEM. Not Sea Stories or anecdotes.

Oddly, we all have stories about soldiers being spit on.....but can't come with anyone who actually remembers that happening to them personally.

And baby killers are the Expert Pistol and Expert Rifle medals. We called them "baby killer medals".

Myth 27

In fact, spitting on troops was so common that the National Guard was specifically trained not to react to spitting

That is an OP-Ed.

You have been misled.
I still would like names....any actual names of anyone who had this happen to THEM. Not Sea Stories or anecdotes.

But Lembcke is refuted by many other sources, including Jim Lindgren, a Northwestern University law professor who cited news accounts that documented many spitting incidents. One example: A 1967 Bucks County Courier Times article reporting that two sailors were spat on outside a high school football game by a gang of about 10 young men. One of the sailors was stabbed.

Others:

• In October 1967, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter James Reston's front page article in the New York Times described his eyewitness account of protest behavior so vulgar that spitting was the least of the transgressions.

• Even Medal of Honor recipients were abused and "spat upon as 'monsters'," according to the head of the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, WWII medalist Thomas J. Kelly. Kelly recounted how about 200 anti-war protesters showed up one year to harass the Medal of Honor recipients at their annual dinner. WWII Medalist James Conners was unable to avoid a particularly obnoxious man yelling, "Killer, killer, killer." Conners decked him.

• Other spitting incidents were reported by Pulitzer Prize winners Max Frankel in the New York Times (November 1969) and Carl Bernstein in the Washington Post (May 1970

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:
they should better vet their shills. clinton either used this family, or they used her.
did Trump ever mention these people before their speech ?
There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN.
so Trump went after them before their speech. Trump initiated the conversation ? is that fair to say ?
You don't fight with a grieving gold star family, unless you're an idiot. Nobody saw their speech until the big orange egotist brought it up. Say goodbye.

Banning Muslims would keep people like his son out, it's unconstitutional. duh

Show me where the Constitution says that. Also show me where a foreign national who has never set foot in the US has constitutional rights.
It says you can't discriminate on the basis of religion. That's why Trump had to retreat and say he would ban immigration from certain countries instead duh.

Show me, that only applies to citizens and people who are physically on US soil. You can claim otherwise all freaking day, that doesn't make it true. Congress can set any immigration rules they want, there's no constitutional limitation on that power.

So as long as something is constitutional, you have no business objecting to it?

Myth 27

That is an OP-Ed.

You have been misled.

But Lembcke is refuted by many other sources, including Jim Lindgren, a Northwestern University law professor who cited news accounts that documented many spitting incidents. One example: A 1967 Bucks County Courier Times article reporting that two sailors were spat on outside a high school football game by a gang of about 10 young men. One of the sailors was stabbed.

Others:

• In October 1967, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter James Reston's front page article in the New York Times described his eyewitness account of protest behavior so vulgar that spitting was the least of the transgressions.

• Even Medal of Honor recipients were abused and "spat upon as 'monsters'," according to the head of the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, WWII medalist Thomas J. Kelly. Kelly recounted how about 200 anti-war protesters showed up one year to harass the Medal of Honor recipients at their annual dinner. WWII Medalist James Conners was unable to avoid a particularly obnoxious man yelling, "Killer, killer, killer." Conners decked him.

• Other spitting incidents were reported by Pulitzer Prize winners Max Frankel in the New York Times (November 1969) and Carl Bernstein in the Washington Post (May 1970

Hey there's a great defense of Trump. Compare him to people who spit on the troops.

Show me where the Constitution says that. Also show me where a foreign national who has never set foot in the US has constitutional rights.
It says you can't discriminate on the basis of religion. That's why Trump had to retreat and say he would ban immigration from certain countries instead duh.

Show me, that only applies to citizens and people who are physically on US soil. You can claim otherwise all freaking day, that doesn't make it true. Congress can set any immigration rules they want, there's no constitutional limitation on that power.

So as long as something is constitutional, you have no business objecting to it?

Object to what, I'm stating what the Constitution says, it's franco that disagrees, maybe you should direct your comments to him.

Object to what, I'm stating what the Constitution says, it's franco that disagrees, maybe you should direct your comments to him.

Whatever his status under the immigration laws, an alien is surely a 'person' . . . Aliens, even aliens whose presence in this country is unlawful, have long been recognized as 'persons' guaranteed due process of law by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments.

— U.S. Supreme Court Justice William J. Brennan, Plyer v. Doe

Whatever his status under the immigration laws, an alien is surely a 'person' . . . Aliens, even aliens whose presence in this country is unlawful, have long been recognized as 'persons' guaranteed due process of law by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments.

— U.S. Supreme Court Justice William J. Brennan, Plyer v. Doe

What is it you failed to understand about my statement, "that it only applies to US citizens and people who are physically on US soil." Reading is fundamental.

Forum List

Back