🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

Actually, the Philistines mentioned textually were a Greek, sea faring people. They lived in a limited area near the coast. The area on the whole was named a bit differently

except Judaism doesn't teach that.

So more ignorance by you. You should feel comfortable asking questions if there are things you don't. Rushing blindly ahead and saying things that are inaccurate doesn't help your cause.

and, of course, none of this has anything to do with a decision to quote writers from the 13th-16th centuries who were discussing a general region.
The Palestinians are the indigenous people of the Levant, including the Holy Land. What the Ashkenazi did to the people of Palestine is heinous and it's not going to continue. The world is waking up to the evil of Zionism.

Either Zionist-Israel moves its settlers out of the West Bank and the 67 borders are restored...
The 1967 border was with Jordan.
Jordan ceded that territory to Israel in 1994; the border between Israel and Jordan is the Jordan River (et al)
or the Jewish apartheid state of Israel will go the way of the dodo. The whole country will be Palestine.
Really.
Describe this process.
Demonstrate this process will be avoided if Israel cedes the west bank to the Palestinians.

The Palestinians are the indigenous people of the Levant...
Apparently too are Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Jordanians, Iraqis, Cypriots, and....
Israelis

1699540654800.jpeg

Last edited:
Herodotus wrote about Syria Palestine in 500 BC. Most of you should have had some exposure to Chaucer and Shakespeare.

I don’t know why anyone bothers with you. Me included. My bad. :(
l guess you thrive on negative attention.

why would quoting authors who lived in the 14th and 15/16th centuries prove anything about the use of a word in antiquity?

The Romans named the Holy Land, "Syria Palaestina," after the Jewish Bar Kokhba revolt in the second century. That was almost 2000 years ago! Herodotus the Greek historian around 500 BCE, used the term "Παλαιστῑ́νη, Palaistī́nē" for Judea and Samaria. Moreover, Muslims have had control over ALL of the Holy Land longer than the ancient Israelites did. including the Jews. So for these Jews from Poland to claim they're more indigenous to the land than the people who never left, is quite preposterous. The land has been Christian, Muslim and Jewish for millennia, and modern Ashkanazi Jewish assholes don't have the right to take all of the land for themselves. They're not the only ones with religious, cultural and genetic roots in that land.

Jews, especially these xenophobic, "ubermensch" European Ashkenazi Jews need to acknowledge that they're not the only ones who are going to call the Holy Land home. There are Christians, Muslims, and Druze who have been living there for thousands of years. They're just as likely, if not more so, to be the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than any arrogant shithead Ashkenazi from Poland. Learn to co-exist peacefully with non-Jews in the Holy Land or you're asses will be kicked out. You can go back to Brooklyn.

The Romans named the Holy Land, "Syria Palaestina," after the Jewish Bar Kokhba revolt in the second century. That was almost 2000 years ago! Herodotus the Greek historian around 500 BCE, used the term "Παλαιστῑ́νη, Palaistī́nē" for Judea and Samaria. Moreover, Muslims have had control over ALL of the Holy Land longer than the ancient Israelites did. including the Jews. So for these Jews from Poland to claim they're more indigenous to the land than the people who never left, is quite preposterous. The land has been Christian, Muslim and Jewish for millennia, and modern Ashkanazi Jewish assholes don't have the right to take all of the land for themselves. They're not the only ones with religious, cultural and genetic roots in that land.

Jews, especially these xenophobic, "ubermensch" European Ashkenazi Jews need to acknowledge that they're not the only ones who are going to call the Holy Land home. There are Christians, Muslims, and Druze who have been living there for thousands of years. They're just as likely, if not more so, to be the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than any arrogant shithead Ashkenazi from Poland. Learn to co-exist peacefully with non-Jews in the Holy Land or you're asses will be kicked out. You can go back to Brooklyn.

What’s all that superfluous verbiage got to do with the barbaric events of October 7th?

Apparently too are Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Jordanians, Iraqis, Cypriots, and....
Israelis

View attachment 855709

A Palestinian, is more likely to have ancient Israelite blood, including the blood of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob coursing through his veins than an asshole Ashkanazi from Crown Heights Brooklyn or Ukraine. If you can't rap your gifilte fish brain around that, too bad. Learn to co-exist in the Holy Land with Christians, Muslims and Druze as equals before the law or your "ubermench" ass will be kicked out.

Nice rant. Totally irrelevant to what I asked but I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with me to just spout stuff.

does the bombing of Gaza happen in a vacuum?
If it does, you created the vacuum, by turning Gaza into a giant concentration camp, for decades. This isn't the first genocidal bombing campaign. This is the most extensive, but not the first.

When you resort to personal attacks, you have no argument.

Says who? I can call you what you are, a shithead, and be correct. You can be soft-spoken and kind and be completely wrong. I'm not kind to pro-genocidal Zionists. You're scum. Go to hell. With all of my hatred for Zionists, I still believe Jews have a right to live in the Holy Land with Christians and Muslims. They also have a deep connection to that land, but they need to stop persecuting and dehumanizing non-Jews. Live there as equals with your Christian and Muslim compatriots, or you will be kicked out. The land, the people will spew you out, as God says in the Bible. The land will vomit you out.

If it does, you created the vacuum, by turning Gaza into a giant concentration camp, for decades. This isn't the first genocidal bombing campaign. This is the most extensive, but not the first.
the attack on civilians in Israel wasn't the first, just the most extensive. The bombing isn't happening in a vacuum -- it was brought about by a decision to invade Israel and murder civilians.

The Palestinians are the indigenous people of the Levant, including the Holy Land. What the Ashkenazi did to the people of Palestine is heinous and it's not going to continue. The world is waking up to the evil of Zionism.
I have a good analogy with those settler maniacs, my Great Grandfather on my Mothers side was from Bray in the Irish Republic, now what if i decided to go to Bray and kick some old lady out of her house and say it belongs to me? people would call me crazy and i would be arrested, probably sent to a mental home and a rubber room, because my Great Grandfather once lived there, and those psychotic settlers are going back thousands of years calaiming some mystic connection with the land, many have not been out of New York or London, the whole thing is a farce and excuse for brutal Colonialism.

the attack on civilians in Israel wasn't the first, just the most extensive. The bombing isn't happening in a vacuum -- it was brought about by a decision to invade Israel and murder civilians.
You invaded the Holy Land and dispossessed the Palestinians of their homes, destroying their villages. The Nakba actually happened, and you don't have the right to dehumanize the Palestinians. You need to leave the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and stop encircling Gaza. Land, air, and sea, let it be, stop besieging it. You turned Gaza into an open-air prison. You're now also committing a genocidal bombing campaign, and have already admitted through your Jewish State government officials that there aren't any innocents in Gaza. You Zionists are sickos.

You even compared the people of Gaza to Amalek, a people whom the ancient Israelites committed genocide against, killing women, children, and even donkeys. Even the livestock and pets of the Amalekites were killed, for something their ancestors supposedly did 300 years before. You Jews seem to still live in the bronze age. You're a bunch of superstitious savages.

Says who? I can call you what you are, a shithead, and be correct. You can be soft-spoken and kind and be completely wrong. I'm not kind to pro-genocidal Zionists. You're scum. Go to hell. With all of my hatred for Zionists, I still believe Jews have a right to live in the Holy Land with Christians and Muslims. They also have a deep connection to that land, but they need to stop persecuting and dehumanizing non-Jews. Live there as equals with your Christian and Muslim compatriots, or you will be kicked out. The land, the people will spew you out, as God says in the Bible. The land will vomit you out.

Seems you want a brawl.

Forum List

Back