🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

the attack on civilians in Israel wasn't the first, just the most extensive. The bombing isn't happening in a vacuum -- it was brought about by a decision to invade Israel and murder civilians.

And l bet they were paid for it.

Money counts for a lot in the ME.

Saddam Hussein used to pay $30,000 per Pal family, who would suicide themselves in Israel.

You invaded the Holy Land and dispossessed the Palestinians of their homes, destroying their villages. The Nakba actually happened, and you don't have the right to dehumanize the Palestinians. You need to leave the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and stop encircling Gaza. Land, air, and sea, let it be, stop besieging it. You turned Gaza into an open-air prison. You're now also committing a genocidal bombing campaign, and have already admitted through your Jewish State government officials that there aren't any innocents in Gaza. You Zionists are sickos.

You even compared the people of Gaza to Amalek, a people whom the ancient Israelites committed genocide against, killing women, children, and even donkeys. Even the livestock and pets of the Amalekites were killed, for something their ancestors supposedly did 300 years before. You Jews seem to still live in the bronze age. You're a bunch of superstitious savages.
Well there is a second Nakba underway right now, and it looks twice as big as the one in 1948.

Well there is a second Nakba underway right now, and it looks twice as big as the one in 1948.
You're right. This is even worse. The irony, that the European Jews who suffered so much in Europe are now the new Nazis. ZioNazis.

You're right. This is even worse. The irony, that the European Jews who suffered so much in Europe are now the new Nazis. ZioNazis.
My late father served with the Coldstream guards in WW2, his unit passed through Bergen Belsen, i have photos he brought back the SS guards including Kramer the camp boss, large pits full of dead jews and other inmates,at the end of the war my dad had had enough he came home, two of his friends continued in the army and were deployed to Palestine, they found themselves being shot at by the very people they had liberated.

You invaded the Holy Land and dispossessed the Palestinians of their homes, destroying their villages. The Nakba actually happened, and you don't have the right to dehumanize the Palestinians. You need to leave the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and stop encircling Gaza. Land, air, and sea, let it be, stop besieging it. You turned Gaza into an open-air prison. You're now also committing a genocidal bombing campaign, and have already admitted through your Jewish State government officials that there aren't any innocents in Gaza. You Zionists are sickos.

You even compared the people of Gaza to Amalek, a people whom the ancient Israelites committed genocide against, killing women, children, and even donkeys. Even the livestock and pets of the Amalekites were killed, for something their ancestors supposedly did 300 years before. You Jews seem to still live in the bronze age. You're a bunch of superstitious savages.
Netanyahu brought up the Amalekites in his speech this week.

Netanyahu brought up the Amalekites in his speech this week.
It's on the record, going back decades that Zionists have never considered Palestinian civilians as innocents or to be treated differently than non-combatants. They see all of the Palestinians as Nazi-Amalekites worthy of being slaughtered along with combatants. They express these views in the open on Israeli news media and even on YouTube. Israeli government officials, rabbis, and many Israeli civilians accept the ethnic cleansing of the land, even if it requires genocide. They don't give a shit. I have many videos, many gigs, saved in a folder here on my computer with footage going back decades of Israeli government officials and rabbis arguing for the indiscriminate slaughter of Palestinians. I'm going to make a video soon, presenting all of this footage and I'm going to upload it to YouTube.

Either Zionist-Israel moves its settlers out of the West Bank and the 67 borders are restored....
The 1967 border was with Jordan.
Jordan ceded that territory to Israel in 1994; the border between Israel and Jordan is the Jordan River (et al)
or the Jewish apartheid state of Israel will go the way of the dodo
Really
Describe this process.
Demonstrate this process will be avoided if Israel allows the creation of a Palestinian state and cedes the West Bank to it.

It's on the record, going back decades that Zionists have never considered Palestinian civilians as innocents or to be treated differently than non-combatants.
Cite / copy / paste.
They see all of the Palestinians as Nazi-Amalekites worthy of being slaughtered along with combatants.
Cite / copy / paste.
They express these views in the open on Israeli news media and even on YouTube
Cite / copy / paste.
. Israeli government officials, rabbis, and many Israeli civilians accept the ethnic cleansing of the land, even if it requires genocide.
Cite / copy / paste.
They don't give a shit. I have many videos, many gigs, saved in a folder here on my computer with footage going back decades of Israeli government officials and rabbis arguing for the indiscriminate slaughter of Palestinians.
Cite / copy / paste.

Forum List

Back