🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

I did.
He obvious cannot deliver.

I suggest you go back and read for context.

He made a bunch of claims.I asked hom to cite / copy / paste proof.
He asked "do you deny...?" some crap about Netanyahu and Amalek
I said all I see here is your inability to cite / copy / paste proof of his claims.

That statement stands; your aside is irrelevant to the conversation.
You're not worth the effort. I don't respond to your shit posts to convince you of anything, but rather for the sake of others, not you. Most people with some basic knowledge of the crisis, already know Netanyahu compared the Palestinians to Amalek. If they don't know about it they can go to YouTube and search for "Netanyahu Amalek" and they can see Netanyahu citing his bronze-age, Jewish bible drivel, trying to justify the wholesale slaughter of Palestinian civilians in Gaza.

I accpet you surrender, you genocidal piece of trash.

You were just shown a video of Netanyahu invoking a Bible passage about wiping out an entire group (basically genocide) and you're calling the OTHER guy genocidal? Where did that guy support genocide? Quote?

Did you get some AI chatbot to write this?
Clearly, --you-- did not.

Your opinion piece - and the supposed opinion of the international community"you claim - does not override international law, the facts I stated, or the arguments I made regarding same.

Your suggestion that my response is not my own is an attempt to sidestep the substantive issues at hand. Let's address the core of the argument:

International law and the agreements you cited do not unequivocally grant Israel sovereignty over the West Bank.

The 1994 peace treaty between Jordan and Israel, while significant, did not resolve the legal status of the West Bank. This treaty cannot unilaterally determine the fate of Palestinian territories. The treaty delineated the boundary between Jordan and Israel, but it explicitly refrained from prejudicing the status of any territories that came under Israeli military government control in 1967, including the West Bank.

The preamble of the treaty itself references the need for a just, lasting, and comprehensive peace in the Middle East based on UN Resolutions 242 and 338, which call for Israeli withdrawal from occupied territories and recognize the Palestinian right to self-determination.

Regarding the Oslo Accords being superseded, this is not accurate. The Accords established a framework for Palestinian governance and set the stage for further negotiations on the final status of the West Bank. These negotiations were intended to address key issues such as Jerusalem, borders, security, and refugees. The Accords are an international commitment that remains in effect until a final status agreement is reached.

As for your claim that international law is determined by treaties and custom, that is correct. However, the 1994 treaty does not constitute the entirety of international law on this matter. Customary international law, as evidenced by the overwhelming consensus of the UN General Assembly and Security Council resolutions, does not recognize the West Bank as part of Israel. The International Court of Justice, in its advisory opinion, confirmed that the construction of a wall by Israel in the West Bank was contrary to international law, underscoring the lack of legal sovereignty Israel has over this territory.

In essence, the status of the West Bank is to be determined by negotiation, not by unilateral declaration or by an agreement to which the Palestinians were not a party. The path to peace and the determination of borders must be through a mutually agreed-upon settlement by international law, which respects the rights and aspirations of the Palestinians.

Watch the Jewish ZioNazi state destroy itself by its genocidal hubris in Gaza. The genocidal Zionists are going to lose everything, watch and see.

Apparently someone hasn't been paying attention (except for to the controlled MSM, of course.) Yes, Netanyahu did compare the Palestinians to Amalekites. And anyone who knows the Bible knows that the Amalek passage was about wiping out ALL of the enemy: men, women, children, babies, dogs, cats, everyone. I never did hear what the "Israel doesn't target civilians" folks had to say about that.

Here you go, lazybones:

Besides the obvious, the other thing that should be disturbing to people is that this man is said to be an atheist or agnostic, so clearly he is just using the Bible for his own purposes.

These right-wing Zionist Jews are psychos. The world is waking up to that and hence will not allow the status quo in Israel to continue concerning Palestinian rights and territories. Either they comply with international law or the whole world will declare war on these ZioNazis. They're going to get their asses kicked good.

He suffering from Zionist brain rot.
OH? of what are the persons who attacked the farm village of Sderot afflicted? An interesting point----I do not know the precise demographics of that which WAS Sderot----but ~~~~ about 10 years ago my kid visited a friend there. He called me from a bomb shelter---UPSET---a person had been blown to bits by an arab gaza launched bomb. As far as I could tell from his description of the place--it is populated mostly by "mizrachi" jews---they are the escapees from shariah shit holes ---the people some humorously call "arab jews"
Sderot is no more----lots of people---families---including babies murdered HANDS ON reminiscent of the event which
INSPIRED THE ISLAMO NAZI BRAINIAC Adolf Hitler----to wit THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-(1915)----not taught in USA grammar schools----my mom told me about it---later I attended the bedside of a survivor. Door to door---as a child she saw her whole family hacked to death for the glory of allah. Some things never change---like islamo habits

These right-wing Zionist Jews are psychos. The world is waking up to that and hence will not allow the status quo in Israel to continue concerning Palestinian rights and territories. Either they comply with international law or the whole world will declare war on these ZioNazis. They're going to get their asses kicked good.
^^^^ wishful thinkiing----Arafart liked to allude to "JESUS CHRIST" too. The first time
I saw it on a film clip----he actually addressed a statue of Jesus. HE TALKED !!! "dear lord jesus......garble garble garble. Interestingly what he did would be considered a capital crime in islam------the crime of "SHIRK".
Knowing what I do about islam---and it's view of "JESUS CHRIST" I almost vomited.
-----on this board---"christianman"

OH? of what are the persons who attacked the farm village of Sderot afflicted? An interesting point----I do not know the precise demographics of that which WAS Sderot----but ~~~~ about 10 years ago my kid visited a friend there. He called me from a bomb shelter---UPSET---a person had been blown to bits by an arab gaza launched bomb. As far as I could tell from his description of the place--it is populated mostly by "mizrachi" jews---they are the escapees from shariah shit holes ---the people some humorously call "arab jews"​
Sderot is no more----lots of people---families---including babies murdered HANDS ON reminiscent of the event which
INSPIRED THE ISLAMO NAZI BRAINIAC Adolf Hitler----to wit THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-(1915)----not taught in USA grammar schools----my mom told me about it---later I attended the bedside of a survivor. Door to door---as a child she saw her whole family hacked to death for the glory of allah. Some things never change---like islamo habits

^^^^ wishful thinkiing----Arafart liked to allude to "JESUS CHRIST" too. The first time
I saw it on a film clip----he actually addressed a statue of Jesus. HE TALKED !!! "dear lord jesus......garble garble garble. Interestingly what he did would be considered a capital crime in islam------the crime of "SHIRK".
Knowing what I do about islam---and it's view of "JESUS CHRIST" I almost vomited.
-----on this board---"christianman"

photo_2023-10-24_21-47-53.jpg

you tried but failed, "christianman" I read the islamo nazi propaganda way back in the 1950s and am very familiar with GIDEON LEVY. Poor guy is a failed politician and sings for his supper. Haaretz is well known for what it is --a SENSATIONAL RAG----the paper does not pay its "reporters" It is a VAINITY FAIR---something like the USA THE ONION ---or
THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER. I liked to read both when I was a teen

You're denying that Netanyahu in a press conference compared the Palestinians to Amalekites? Are you denying that several Israeli officials have expressed that all Palestinians are guilty of Oct 7th?
since you don't understand how that label works, repeatdly referencing it in your ignorance does nothing for your argument.

Apparently someone hasn't been paying attention (except for to the controlled MSM, of course.) Yes, Netanyahu did compare the Palestinians to Amalekites. And anyone who knows the Bible knows that the Amalek passage was about wiping out ALL of the enemy: men, women, children, babies, dogs, cats, everyone. I never did hear what the "Israel doesn't target civilians" folks had to say about that.

Here you go, lazybones:

Besides the obvious, the other thing that should be disturbing to people is that this man is said to be an atheist or agnostic, so clearly he is just using the Bible for his own purposes.

wow...it's like people didn't actually listen to what he said. He pointed out that in the biblical text we are told not to forget what Amalek did to us and in the same way, we must remember what happened on Oct 7. He didn't call anyone Amalek." He mentioned it once when citing the verse that includes the requirement to remember.

since you don't understand how that label works, repeatdly referencing it in your ignorance does nothing for your argument.
Everyone knows what it means. Your attempt to make it more complicated than what it is to obfuscate the truth doesn't work on me. Your zionist hasbara magick only works on Christian Evangelicals, not people like me. Try your kabala sorcery on somebody else.

Everyone knows what it means. Your attempt to make it more complicated than what it is to obfuscate the truth doesn't work on me. Your zionist hasbara magick only works on Christian Evangelicals, not people like me. Try your kabala sorcery on somebody else.
No, most people don't really understand it at all, clearly. You like to throw a lot of words around without understanding, well, anything.

wow...it's like people didn't actually listen to what he said. He pointed out that in the biblical text we are told not to forget what Amalek did to us and in the same way, we must remember what happened on Oct 7. He didn't call anyone Amalek." He mentioned it once when citing the verse that includes the requirement to remember.
He equates the Palestinians to Amalek. The Israelis are now at war with Amalek.

You're at war with women and children in Gaza. Your genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza despite your attempt to make it a heroic war against a powerful enemy, amounts to Jews bombing women and children. Never Again is what the world is saying to you Zionist savages. NEVER AGAIN! Israel is committing suicide now with its genocidal war crimes. Your whole religion is based on a land acquired through acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing. Psychos:

The women and children of Gaza aren't civilians, because they refuse to leave and stay in their homes in Gaza., according to this demoniac rabbi. Israel is clearly committing suicide. ********** Do you know how many more Hamas fighters you're creating with your biblical "total war" tactics? How many people who didn't hate Jews before, now HATE JEWS? **********

***Mod Edit: This thread is located in Zone 1. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and are a violation of the rules for this area.

Last edited by a moderator:
you tried but failed, "christianman" I read the islamo nazi propaganda way back in the 1950s and am very familiar with GIDEON LEVY. Poor guy is a failed politician and sings for his supper. Haaretz is well known for what it is --a SENSATIONAL RAG----the paper does not pay its "reporters" It is a VAINITY FAIR---something like the USA THE ONION ---or
THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER. I liked to read both when I was a teen

Do you agree with the rabbi that the civilian population of Gaza isn't civilians because they refuse to leave? Friedman is the most popular Orthodox rabbi in America, if not the world.

He equates the Palestinians to Amalek. The Israelis are now at war with Amalek.
No he doesn't. He equates remembering what Amalek with remembering Hamas and responding.
You're at war with women and children in Gaza.
Wrong.
Israel is committing suicide now with its genocidal war crimes. Your whole religion is based on a land acquired through acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing.
This is a wonderfully funny and uninformed opinion. Good work being so dumb.
The women and children of Gaza aren't civilians, because they refuse to leave and stay in their homes in Gaza., according to this demoniac rabbi.
Actually, not. Did you even listen to what he said?
Israel is clearly committing suicide.
Now that's another funny!
You're dumb. Do you know how many more Hamas fighters you're creating with your biblical "total war" tactics? How many people who didn't hate Jews before, now HATE JEWS? You're idiots. basing your morality on a book written in the bronze age. You're a public health hazard, you will destroy the world. You should be stripped of your nukes immediately.
Good heavens but you are stupid. Carry on being ignorant.

A remarkably silly statement.
Wholesale Muslim violence against Jews began almost 1000yrs ago, on the Iberian peninsula; modern persecution began in the mid 1600s and increased greatly in the 1800 and thru WW2 - indeed, the first non-Germanic SS division was Muslim.
The only Iberian problems the Jews had, that I know about, were with the Catholic monarchs that either expelled them, forced them to convert, or turned the inquisition on them. However bad a non-Germanic SS division of Muslims, were they worse than the Christian SS divisions?

Do you have links to share?

You believe world peace will come when the Jews are driven into the sea.
No, ME peace will come as peace always does, genocide or compromise. I think the later is a better long-term solution but I don't think either side is ready for it, they both want victory more than peace.

Forum List

Back