🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

The only Iberian problems the Jews had, that I know about, were with the Catholic monarchs that either expelled them, forced them to convert, or turned the inquisition on them.
Starts here.
Later but another example
However bad a non-Germanic SS division of Muslims, were they worse than the Christian SS divisions?
Irrelevant.
The Germans formed this unit because of the usual Muslim love and tolerance for Jews.
Right?

No, ME peace will come as peace always does, genocide or compromise. I think the later is a better long-term solution but I don't think either side is ready for it, they both want victory more than peace.
Arabs are the only people chanting From the river to the sea Palestine will be free (of Jews)

But condemnation is towards ISRAEL not The Arab world

This thread is located in Zone 1.
Personal attacks/flaming towards other members will not be tolerated. (That is part of the rules for this area.)
Warnings will be issued from here-on-out.

When their Zionist asses are driven back to Poland or Crown Heights Brooklyn. They could have had a two-state solution, but they decided to extend Jewish settlements into the West Bank to a point now that is irreversible, short of a war (no agreement or "peace plan" will achieve it, only war). So the only solution now is for Palestine to be completely liberated from these racist Jewish supremacists. Given what they're doing now in Gaza, carrying out their genocidal bombing campaign, they should indeed be driven back to Brooklyn or Russia (wherever these ZioNazis came from). Bye-bye, good riddance.

FREE PALESTINE FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA!

Palestinians are the ones who rejected the two state solution not Jews.

Says who? I can call you what you are, a shithead, and be correct. You can be soft-spoken and kind and be completely wrong. I'm not kind to pro-genocidal Zionists. You're scum. Go to hell. With all of my hatred for Zionists, I still believe Jews have a right to live in the Holy Land with Christians and Muslims. They also have a deep connection to that land, but they need to stop persecuting and dehumanizing non-Jews. Live there as equals with your Christian and Muslim compatriots, or you will be kicked out. The land, the people will spew you out, as God says in the Bible. The land will vomit you out.

And anyone here can call you an unhinged raging antisemite and be correct as well. See how that works?

The only thing to do with Gaza is fumigate it from Hamas!

Clean it up from these terrorists.

Let Gazan civilians live in peace.

Everyone knows what it means. Your attempt to make it more complicated than what it is to obfuscate the truth doesn't work on me. Your zionist hasbara magick only works on Christian Evangelicals, not people like me. Try your kabala sorcery on somebody else.
I am fascinated. What is "kabala socery"?

This over interest in the Jews is bewildering.

I came across a demo in my Central European city, on a drizzly damp morning today. Much yelling and shouting, and flag waving. They were a group of Ethiopian exiles, trying to bring attention to the tyranny their country is suffering under their dictator of a leader, they wanted to get rid of. I forget his name, they were holding up a picture of him. So many injustices, especially towards women and young girls. I asked myself why the Palestinians aren’t doing similar to Hamas. Added to that, they are being bombed daily by drones.

Also, Yemen is being pulverised, as we speak. Yet no one is talking about that.
You just did

It is entirely fictional. It is clear that its authors are DESPERATE to create a bizarre analogy comparing Israel with the fictional
and imaginary WHITE ONLY USA state---which also does not exist. The whole thing
depends on "JEWISH STATE ISRAEL" which is presented as UNIQUE situation---ie the JEWISH PART----is THE ISSUE. Somehow
ISLAMIC STATE is perfectly ok. Christian state is almost ok. But the word JEWISH drives you nuts. Furthermore---many of the specific assertions are entirely false. ---According to your idiot video---there is no land in Israel OWNED LEGALLY by any arab.
Land owned by any arab in 1948 has ALL BEEN CONFISCATED BY THE STATE---an islamo nazi gross lie. ----the fact is that there are many ISLAMIC STATES--(note the term "ISLAMIC STATES" is entirely HALAL) which
today contain no land owned by any jews---despite the fact that many of thise states had jewish populations for THOUSANDS OF YEARS-----now genocided out of existence

Last edited:
It is entirely fictional. It is clear that its authors are DESPERATE to create a bizarre analogy comparing Israel with the fictional
and imaginary WHITE ONLY USA state---which also does not exist. The whole thing
depends on "JEWISH STATE ISRAEL" which is presented as UNIQUE situation---ie the JEWISH PART----is THE ISSUE. Somehow
ISLAMIC STATE is perfectly ok. Christian state is almost ok. But the word JEWISH drives you nuts
Not sure what that convoluted bullshit was about.

No he doesn't. He equates remembering what Amalek with remembering Hamas and responding.

Wrong.

This is a wonderfully funny and uninformed opinion. Good work being so dumb.

Actually, not. Did you even listen to what he said?

Now that's another funny!

Good heavens but you are stupid. Carry on being ignorant.

You can disingenuously deny it, but the only people who are convinced by your bullshit are your fellow Zionists. Netanyahu is using genocidal biblical motifs, narratives that are genocidally charged to describe a conflict that involves besieging 2.3 million civilians in Gaza and bombing them. These are the Muslims who according to Netanyahu convinced Hitler to massacre the Jews in Europe:

Two years before Hitler met with the Muslim mufti of Palestine, he had already expressed his "final solution" plans against the Jews. Here Netanyahu uses very dangerous rhetoric against the Palestinians. He was demonizing them. His biblical reference to the Amalekites and the wars that the Jews fought with them, which involved the slaughter of women, children, and the elderly is extremely dangerous language.

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel, and ass.

Firing missiles and dropping bombs on Palestinian civilians, leveling whole neighborhoods to the ground. Cutting water, food, electricity and fuel. That's a genocidal war crime. Israeli government officials justify it:

You Zionist Jews are experts in doublespeak and sophistry. According to the Israeli president, the justification for the wholesale slaughter of civilians in Gaza is that supposedly they're all storing Hamas rockets in their kitchens. That justifies bombing apartment complexes with hundreds of families. Then when pressed to elaborate upon his stupid statements, he backtracks and pretends he didn't say what he said.

The Israelis are basing their targets on dubious intel:

The hole on the ground next to the hospital had nothing to do with Hamas. That's your justification for bombing civilians.

The following rabbi, perhaps the most popular orthodox rabbi in America, justifies the slaughter of Palestinian civilians by claiming they're not civilians because they refuse to leave Gaza:

And there are other rabbis. Here is a Muslim exposing several of these rabbis that support genocide:

Watch what these Zionist Jews say about non-Jews:

Islam doesn't make distinctions between people based on pedigree, or what family you were born into, it's based on belief and character. Anyone can convert to Islam and when you go to the mosque as a non-Muslim, to learn about Islam, they welcome you with open arms and a big smile on their faces. They feel honored to have you visit them. Same for Christians. You go to church and you're showered with love. They're happy that you're there and they're hospitable, kind, welcoming. Go visit the Hare Krishna temple and again, people will welcome you, and they're happy that you took the time to visit them. They're honored that you want to know more about their faith. They're glad you're there.

Visit an Orthodox synagogue as a non-Jew on shaboos, and see how you're treated. LOL, try it! You'll figure out what I'm saying. Visit your local "friendly" neighborhood Orthodox synagogue as a non-Jew. Good luck! These people are the most self-entitled, xenophobic, cliquish, callous people you'll ever meet. You'll get a cold shoulder at best. They'll ask you"why are you here?"...What the heck are you doing here? Get the heck out of here.

Last edited:
Everyone knows what it means. Your attempt to make it more complicated than what it is to obfuscate the truth doesn't work on me. Your zionist hasbara magick only works on Christian Evangelicals, not people like me. Try your kabala sorcery on somebody else.
I have never seen a Christian use the term "hasbara" before.

The only place a person encounters that one is on Islamist antisemitic hate sites and their subsidiaries like electronic intifada.

You can disingenuously deny it, but the only people who are convinced by your bullshit are your fellow Zionists. Netanyahu is using genocidal biblical motifs, narratives that are genocidally charged to describe a conflict that involves besieging 2.3 million civilians in Gaza and bombing them. These are the Muslims who according to Netanyahu convinced Hitler to massacre the Jews in Europe:

Two years before Hitler met with the Muslim mufti of Palestine, he had already expressed his "final solution" plans against the Jews. Here Netanyahu uses very dangerous rhetoric against the Palestinians. He was demonizing them. His biblical reference to the Amalekites and the wars that the Jews fought with them, which involved the slaughter of women, children, and the elderly is extremely dangerous language.

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel, and ass.

Firing missiles and dropping bombs on Palestinian civilians, leveling whole neighborhoods to the ground. Cutting water, food, electricity and fuel. That's a genocidal war crime. Israeli government officials justify it:

You Zionist Jews are experts in doublespeak and sophistry. According to the Israeli president, the justification for the wholesale slaughter of civilians in Gaza is that supposedly they're all storing Hamas rockets in their kitchens. That justifies bombing apartment complexes with hundreds of families. Then when pressed to elaborate upon his stupid statements, he backtracks and pretends he didn't say what he said.

The hole on the ground next to the hospital had nothing to do with Hamas. That's your justification for bombing civilians.

The following rabbi, perhaps the most popular orthodox rabbi in America, justifies the slaughter of Palestinian civilians by claiming they're not civilians because they refuse to leave Gaza:

And there are other rabbis. Here is a Muslim exposing several of these rabbis that support genocide:

Islam doesn't make distinctions between people based on pedigree, or what family you were born into, it's based on belief and character. Anyone can convert to Islam and when you go to the mosque as a non-Muslim, to learn about Islam, they welcome you with open arms and a big smile on their faces. They feel honored to have you visit them. Same for Christians. You go to church and you're showered with love. They're happy that you're there and they're hospitable, kind, welcoming. Go visit the Hare Krishna temple and again, people will welcome you, and they're happy that you took the time to visit them. They're honored that you want to know more about their faith. They're glad you're there.

Visit an Orthodox synagogue as a non-Jew on shaboos, and see how you're treated. LOL, try it! You'll figure out what I'm saying. Visit your local "friendly" neighborhood Orthodox synagogue as a non-Jew. Good luck! These people are the most self-entitled, xenophobic, cliquish, callous people you'll ever meet. You'll get a cold shoulder at best. They'll ask you"why are you here?"...What the heck are you doing here? Get the heck out of here.

Tl;dr

You Zionist Jews are experts in doublespeak. According to the Israeli president, the justification for the wholesale slaughter of civilians in Gaza is that supposedly they're all storing Hamas rockets in their kitchens. That justifies bombing apartment complexes with hundreds of families. Then when pressed to elaborate upon his stupid statements, he backtracks and pretends he didn't say what he said.

The following rabbi, perhaps the most popular orthodox rabbi in America, justifies the slaughter of Palestinian civilians by claiming they're not civilians because they refuse to leave:

Islam doesn't make distinctions between people based on pedigree, or what family you were born into, it's based on belief and character. Anyone can convert to Islam and when you go to the mosque a a non-Muslim, to learn about Islam, they welcome you with open arms and a big smile on their faces. They feel honored to have you visit them. Same for Christians. You go to church and you're showered with love. They're happy that you're there and they're hospitable, kind, welcoming. Go visit the Hare Krishna temple and again, people will welcome you, and they're happy that you took the time to visit them. They're honored that you want to know more about their faith. They're glad you're there.

the word AMALEK is used amongst jews to describe persons who engage in insupportable evil----like that of your Hamas and the minons of Adolf Hitler. Words MEAN that which they mean to the people who use them. They are not defined by YOU for your own agenda. At no time did Jews as a group PLAN to annihilate the
german people-----but the nazis have been called "AMALEK" regularly. At no time have the jews, as a group PLANNED to annihilate
all "palestinians"-----just Hamas who are correctly likened to AMALEK. The rhetoric used in the bible against Amalekim is entirely incidental. In fact it is very similar to wartime rhetoric of lots of SPEECH MAKERS back in the day. Today such rhetoric is confined mostly (or entirely) to MOSQUES

PS---for the record----BDS was and remains an attempt at GENOCIDE----it, simply, has not so worked out for YOU

the word AMALEK is used amongst jews to describe persons who engage in insupportable evil----like that of your Hamas and the minons of Adolf Hitler. Words MEAN that which they mean to the people who use them. They are not defined by YOU for your own agenda. At no time did Jews as a group PLAN to annihilate the
german people-----but the nazis have been called "AMALEK" regularly. At no time have the jews, as a group PLANNED to annihilate
all "palestinians"-----just Hamas who are correctly likened to AMALEK. The rhetoric used in the bible against Amalekim is entirely incidental. In fact it is very similar to wartime rhetoric of lots of SPEECH MAKERS back in the day. Today such rhetoric is confined mostly (or entirely) to MOSQUES
For the reasons I pointed out in my last post and that you conveniently ignore. Netanyahu using such charged language when he's besieging 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza and dropping bombs on women and children, is completely insane. Because the Jews committed genocide against the Amalekites, 300 years after the Amelikites supposedly committed a crime against Jews. It's a biblical story full of genocide and ethnic cleansing. Your bronze age torah bible is a book of bloodshed, slavery, and crimes against humanity.

The Quran says nothing about slaughtering babies. In the Quran, God tells the Jews to enter the promised land and live there with the inhabitants in peace. The Jews then invented their own torah, falsely attributing a bunch of lies to the patriarchs and Moses. All of those genocidal wars weren't commanded by God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back