🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

PS---for the record----BDS was and remains an attempt at GENOCIDE----it, simply, has not so worked out for YOU

Zionist Jews have so much control over the US government that many states don't allow private American companies to get contracts from their state governments unless they denounce BDS against the Jewish Zionist State of Israhell. You Jews have these goyim by the balls. But not for long, people are now waking up.

For the reasons I pointed out in my last post and that you conveniently ignore. Netanyahu using such charged language when he's besieging 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza and dropping bombs on women and children, is completely insane. Because the Jews committed genocide against the Amalekites, 300 years after the Amelikites supposedly committed a crime against Jews. It's a biblical story full of genocide and ethnic cleansing. Your bronze age torah bible is a book of bloodshed, slavery, and crimes against humanity. The Quran says nothing about slaughtering babies. God actually tells the Jews to enter the promised land and live there with the inhabitants in peace. The Jews then invented their own torah, falsely attributing a bunch of lies to the patriarchs and Moses. All of those genocidal wars weren't commanded by God.
you decided to critique the bible?----you did a really lousy job. As for the koran---read it again----you did an even worse job on that pile of shit. As to genocidal wars---for that Phenomena----check out christian and muslim histories. BTW---according to
Greek scriptural writings----TROY WAS GENOCIDED OUT OF EXISTENCE--really brutal. You are very ignorant

Zionist Jews have so much control over the US government that many states don't allow private American companies to get contracts from their state governments unless they denounce BDS against the Jewish Zionist State of Israhell. You Jews have these goyim by the balls. But not for long, people are now waking up.
BDS was conceived of as an act of STARVATION SIEGE by muslims. Starvation siege is a typical ploy of islamic warfare since the inception of islam and its "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST". Did you ever wonder what happened to ZOROASTRIAN PERSIA?----Not only was PERSIA virtually entirely Zoroastrian---that religion along with its LITERATE population spilled out into the Levant and even Afghanistan-----genocided out of existence via starvation sieges. Are you still dancing on the dead bodies of 1.5 million Biafran infants ---1970s STARVED TO DEATH before the eyes of the christian world

you decided to critique the bible?----you did a really lousy job. As for the koran---read it again----you did an even worse job on that pile of shit. As to genocidal wars---for that Phenomena----check out christian and muslim histories. BTW---according to
Greek scriptural writings----TROY WAS GENOCIDED OUT OF EXISTENCE--really brutal. You are very ignorant
You're pro-genocide, you love that shit.

BDS was conceived of as an act of STARVATION SIEGE by muslims. Starvation siege is a typical ploy of islamic warfare since the inception of islam and its "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST". Did you ever wonder what happened to ZOROASTRIAN PERSIA?----Not only was PERSIA virtually entirely Zoroastrian---that religion along with its LITERATE population spilled out into the Levant and even Afghanistan-----genocided out of existence via starvation sieges. Are you still dancing on the dead bodies of 1.5 million Biafran infants ---1970s STARVED TO DEATH before the eyes of the christian world
Your genocidal bombing campaign and siege of Gaza is waking the world up. Humanity is saying "These people are freaking evil". You're your own worst enemy.

Your genocidal bombing campaign and siege of Gaza is waking the world up. Humanity is saying "These people are freaking evil". You're your own worst enemy.
you are not only a ONE TRICK PONY---even your ONE TRICK is a parrot of old worn out islamo nazi memes-----try some blood libels for comic relief

In the Quran, God tells the Jews to enter the promised land and live there with the inhabitants in peace
Youre hysterically funny.

The Hebrew Scriptures were given THOUSANDS OF YEARS before Mohammed. But somehow the Jews wrote their own book AFTER Muhammad. 😂

The Hebrew Scriptures were given THOUSANDS OF YEARS before Mohammed. But somehow the Jews wrote their own book AFTER Muhammad. 😂
I read the koran----I do remember that it says that the "promised land" belongs to the jews and they should go there----but I have NO RECOLLECTION of an "allah" command "to live there in peace with the inhabitants" I am very familiar with islamic historic revisionism---but I am amazed that NOW --"christianman" has become one of its authors

PS---christianman is so deluded that he actually seems to believe he can make claims on that which is written in the koran and since most people (including MOST MUSLIMS) have never read it-----his idiocy will be believed. You are making a fool of yourself "christian person"

And not only that, the illiterate rapist warlord forced Jewish scribes to cobble together his manifesto for world domination with just enough religious-sounding mumbo jumbo to masquerade as a religion

A Zionist is simply a person who supports self -determination for the Jewish people.
Wrong
First - one doesn't need to be a Zionist to support the self-determination of the Jewish people.
I am neither a Jew nor a Zionist - but I support self-determination by the Jewish people.

Secondly - Zionism is the concept of Jews having an own homeland aka State, thus being able to determinate their own fate and society.
Thirdly - radical Zionists support the principle of having an ethnically clean Jewish State, and decided from 1917 onward - that this pure Jewish state is to be in British Palestine.

Wrong
First - one doesn't need to be a Zionist to support the self-determination of the Jewish people.
I am neither a Jew nor a Zionist - but I support self-determination by the Jewish people.

Secondly - Zionism is the concept of Jews having an own homeland aka State, thus being able to determinate their own fate and society.
Thirdly - radical Zionists support the principle of having an ethnically clean Jewish State, and decided from 1917 onward - that this pure Jewish state is to be in British Palestine.
LOL @ "british palestine" ---even the brits would not own that one

Let's see here - you are promoting the interests of a terrorist group committed to genocide, while she opposes your group, and from that, you claim SHE is the one who is pro-genocide?
Israel is a racist Jewish terrorist state, committing terrorism and genocide against millions of Palestinians. Hamas is a resistance movement, created due to Israel's occupation of Palestinian territory. The genocidal bombing campaign upon Gaza, along with cutting water, food, electricity, and fuel, is the end of Israhell. Every time the Jewish apartheid state drops another bomb or fires a missile into an apartment building in Gaza, killing civilians, several millions of people around the world are becoming its enemy. Zionist Jews are the top propagators of anti-Semitism.

Israel is a racist Jewish terrorist state, committing terrorism and genocide against millions of Palestinians. Hamas is a resistance movement, created due to Israel's occupation of Palestinian territory. The genocidal bombing campaign upon Gaza, along with cutting water, food, electricity, and fuel, is the end of Israhell. Every time the Jewish apartheid state drops another bomb or fires a missile into an apartment building in Gaza, killing civilians, several millions of people around the world are becoming its enemy. Zionist Jews are the top propagators of anti-Semitism.
you are engaging in very typical and time worn--OUT memes. Your sophistry goes WAY BACK and was picked up as an already WORN OUT meme by your fellow islam nazi---Josef Goebbels----JEWS CREATE ANTISEMITISM----try to come up with something at least NOT HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD

Forum List

Back